KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Handbook Strength Rankings

Handbook Strength Rankings
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sasquatch has not had a descent lifting feat at all for the last 27 years. And that was when he lifted the corner of the battle ship which was impressive but not the full weight or even close. Sh!t Sasquatch was getting beat on by a depowered Juggernaut. Atleast Colossus stood toe to toe with him at full power.(Colossus still sucks) I remember when he fought Thing and he tried like hell to knock Thing out but he could not.

Wrong, last series he punched the hole in reality. No he didn't I have the issue and the one who delivered the biggest blow in the fight was Sasquatch and who looked worse in the first fight? Juggernaut.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wrong, last series he punched the hole in reality. No he didn't I have the issue and the one who delivered the biggest blow in the fight was Sasquatch and who looked worse in the first fight? Juggernaut.
Sasquatch is tough but not as tough as you make him out to be. Like I said he gave everthing he had and still could not knock Thing out.

And punching a hole in reality? That's a joke man. Like the entire Vol. 3 run I believe.

Juggernaut was beating Sasquatch so badly that Walter was crying for him to let up. Sasquatch is a bonified level 5 character.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:02 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Sasquatch is tough but not as tough as you make him out to be. Like I said he gave everthing he had and still could not knock Thing out.

And punching a hole in reality? That's a joke man. Like the entire Vol. 3 run I believe.

Juggernaut was beating Sasquatch so badly that Walter was crying for him to let up. Sasquatch is a bonified level 5 character.

Uhhhh as stated in the issue, Sasquatch was weakened. Have you actually seen his strength feats? probally not.

No, it's canon

No he didn't, Sasquatch hit him and the ground shoke. Then Sasquatch said hold up, but Jugz hit him and then later Sas came charging back. Compare Jugz's face to Sasquatch's...who was worse off? exactally.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:05 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Uhhhh as stated in the issue, Sasquatch was weakened. Have you actually seen his strength feats? probally not.
So was Thing as he stated. Tell the whole story please.

No, it's canon
Yea but it's still considered a joke most sites I been to.

No he didn't, Sasquatch hit him and the ground shoke. Then Sasquatch said hold up, but Jugz hit him and then later Sas came charging back. Compare Jugz's face to Sasquatch's...who was worse off? exactally.
Sasquatch has a healing factor does he not? And still had blood pooring out of his mouth.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:08 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Sasquatch and Juggy pretty much fought blow for blow in that fight. And Juggs was looking just as bad as Sasquatch when the fight got interrupted.

I don't see either as winning or losing.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:10 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

So was Thing as he stated. Tell the whole story please.

Yea but it's still considered a joke most sites I been to.

Sasquatch has a healing factor does he not? And still had blood pooring out of his mouth.

Excuse me you stated that since he couldn't beat Thing that makes him weak, when both were weakened to start the fight. Not an accurate depiction now was it.

It's canon, members appeared in New Avengers #16. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not canon.

Yes, but funny when the fight ended he had nothing. Sasquatch was none the worse for wear and Juggernaut face was a mangled mess. So don't you dare claim Juggernaut beat him

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:11 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Sasquatch and Juggy pretty much fought blow for blow in that fight. And Juggs was looking just as bad as Sasquatch when the fight got interrupted.

I remember Juggy being distracted before he could follow up on some shots.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:12 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

Bingo, even in other threads I stated there was no winner as it was interupted.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:12 AM
-K-M-

I remember Juggy being distracted before he could follow up on some shots.

You remember wrong.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:13 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Excuse me you stated that since he couldn't beat Thing that makes him weak, when both were weakened to start the fight. Not an accurate depiction now was it.
A weakned Sasquatch could not knock out a weakened Thing. Is that better?

It's canon, members appeared in New Avengers #16. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not canon.
I never said I don't like it. I just said alot of people take vol.3 as a joke.

Yes, but funny when the fight ended he had nothing. Sasquatch was none the worse for wear and Juggernaut face was a mangled mess. So don't you dare claim Juggernaut beat him
I don't remember Juggy telling Sasquatch to "stop". laughing Sasquatch had a little luck there also. Earthmover distracted Juggy before he could finish off Walter.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:15 AM
-K-M-

A weakned Sasquatch could not knock out a weakened Thing. Is that better?

I never said I don't like it. I just said alot of people take vol.3 as a joke.

I don't remember Juggy telling Sasquatch to "stop". laughing Sasquatch had a little luck there also. Earthmover distracted Juggy before he could finish off Walter.

Yes, as a full power Sasquatch can increase his strength to skyfather levels.

It was a "comic" (funny) series, but still canon.

I never said Jugz said to stop, other people told them to stop. Jugz cheap shooted Sasquatch when he let his guard down, so once again square one.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:18 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I never said Jugz said to stop, other people told them to stop. Jugz cheap shooted Sasquatch when he let his guard down, so once again square one.
Cheap shotted? Now who's fault is it that Sasquatch let his guard down?

Honestly I think your the only person who things Sasquatch won that fight.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:20 AM
-K-M-

Cheap shotted? Now who's fault is it that Sasquatch let his guard down?

Honestly I think your the only person who things Sasquatch won that fight.

Yet you claim he was begging for mercy, which is wrong and inaccurate. It was Sasquatch fault and he came roaring back and the duo went shot for shot until interupted.

I beg your pardon? Notice I was making the comments about how you said he was getting beat on by Jugz to try to dimish his power..

Bingo, even in other threads I stated there was no winner as it was interupted.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

sass would never begg for mercy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:27 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by capt it up
sass would never begg for mercy

Bingo he has gone against people far stronger than Juggernaut (Llan), who broke both of his arms and yet he never begged for mercy.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:30 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yet you claim he was begging for mercy, which is wrong and inaccurate. It was Sasquatch fault and he came roaring back and the duo went shot for shot until interupted.

I beg your pardon? Notice I was making the comments about how you said he was getting beat on by Jugz to try to dimish his power..
Well when you said Juggernaut looked worse than Sasquatch is kinda implies that you think Sasquatch won that fight.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:35 AM
-K-M-

Well when you said Juggernaut looked worse than Sasquatch is kinda implies that you think Sasquatch won that fight.

No it's a simple fact, he did look worse I didn't say he won just a point about how you said Jugz beat down Sasquatch yet it was Jugz who looked worse.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:36 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

No it's a simple fact, he did look worse I didn't say he won just a point about how you said Jugz beat down Sasquatch yet it was Jugz who looked worse.
Juggs didn't have blood pouring out of his mouth begging the other to slow down though.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:37 AM
-K-M-

Juggs didn't have blood pouring out of his mouth begging the other to slow down though.

eh? actually from Sasquatch's massive hit, Jugz did have blood coming out of his mouth as well.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:43 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

eh? actually from Sasquatch's massive hit, Jugz did have blood coming out of his mouth as well.
Yea I know but I meant it as a whole. And right after Juggy punched Sasquatch through a cop car then he was attacked by Earthmover for...like 4 pages or maybe even 5. That gave Sasquatch enough time to heal back to 100%.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:45 AM