KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Aliens versus Predator RPG: One Last Hunt (Marine's thread)

Aliens versus Predator RPG: One Last Hunt (Marine's thread)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

"You call this an arena, sir?" they had rearranged the tables to form a simple ring, he really didn't want to fight but... he could do with the excercise.

He dropped into a low sideways defensive guard, never allowing himself to make the first move...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:17 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason charged at corporal and kicked kicked him on the shin where the gaurd was down. As he fell over Jason quickly grabbed his hands and pulled it down to the floor making a hand lock.
"Don't blame me if I break something" He said and he let go of the lock and grabbed him by the collor and threw him to the floor again.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:42 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

And now, what actually happened:

the Sergeant made a roaring charge at him, his feign went high but his strike went low. Tank shifted his weight and slid his foot in an upper-ankle block, taking advantage of the Sergeant's momentary loss of balance to sweep through with a light Lariat Strike, not dropping him but still causing impact damage on his throat...

(A low defensive stance doesn't allow for cheap shots like shin hits, his guard wasn't down... stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:48 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((What the hell? Why are you controling other ppl's posts?))

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:28 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

( i can come in now?)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

((I'm only pointing out that you immediately said that you dropped him... that's controlling my character... No chance to retaliate..))

(This is pointless, We need a new angle to the story... I'll post one late monday, the plot is worked out already big grin))

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:44 AM