KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » LOL Had to ask

LOL Had to ask
Started by: Bwa Ha Ha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

lol

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 09:01 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i uhm...think this thread is getting offended...all we're doing is laughing:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:32 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Well, 'LOL' is in the title after all....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 01:32 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao, touche:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 09:39 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lol indeed

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 11:52 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

whee!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:06 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

whoo!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:23 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:05 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao....random much?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Mhmmm, very much random.

What would you think if you heard someone say, "Animals are stupider than people." And what if they liked saying, "Sheeps," instead of 'sheep'.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:29 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Why is it "more stupid" but yet "stupidest?" I say "dumber" just to be safe. Sheeps...never heard that one yet, lol. The best I ever heard was a friend who meant to say "seduction" but said "seducement" instead.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:57 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol, i was supposed to say something, but i said it wrong, but i dont remember wat it was, and everyone laughed at meXD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 06:50 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL Well, yeah, this one girl in my class said stupider was a word and this guy goes, "It's not." And she says, "Yeah, it is." But the guy tells her it isn't but she kept on insisting it was. And the 'sheeps' thing is from when there was a list of animals on the board of my Agriculture class in school today and one was 'sheep', so this guy runs up there before the teacher walked in and added an 's'. The teacher never noticed. Then again, that teacher doesn't believe in gravity....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 09:56 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

How does a person not believe in gravity? What do they think makes object fall to the ground?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 02:13 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

We have a Republican presidential candidate who is a creationist....he's not clearing the votes like he did initiallly however, there are still those people who are eager to see him receive the nomination....

"Animals are stupider..." me, that animals are not with relation to the person making that statement.

I had a friend who was talking to a group of folks and said that the plural of feet is fetus....now that was scary.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:38 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha I find the words cacti and octopi interesting because no one ever says them. At least where I live.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:43 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So then is "stupider" not a word? I just ran a spellcheck over that sentence and it didn't pick anything up. I know I should know this since I write so much but whatever. I was also criticized once for saying "funner" instead of "more fun."

On facebook, a friend of mine has a lamb as her profile picture and her boyfriend wrote on her wall that he didn't know what a baby sheep was called so he would just call it a sheeplet.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:57 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao!!! i remember the word i said, it was Presentatebig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:53 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: LOL Had to ask

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Is this vid good or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxw...ted&search=

Some people hate it, some love it, just wanted 2 know what most people think.
I was just really surprised to hear the song, which I really liked. It is a bit a drag, but it is as though they noticed.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:26 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Whoa, this thread got back on topic with that last post! Anyhow, to answer the question of gravity, he says it could just be a ghost pushing objects down... And all I know is that most people tend to think 'stupider' is not a word. It might be, but apparently it's not supposed to be.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 03:03 AM