KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » LOL Had to ask

LOL Had to ask
Started by: Bwa Ha Ha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you okay? You need to take potcPHIL101.

Who's "he" that says that?

And yes it is really bad that these Threads just die. Maybe, that is why I am still here. stick out tongue

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 1st, 2008 at 08:33 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:31 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

What suggests I'm NOT okay? Was it something I said? And 'he' who says that is my agriculture teacher. And thanks for keepin' this thread alive!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:19 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why isn't he here?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:45 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

....You mean the teacher? Why would a teacher be on a forum like this?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:47 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do they "do?" ((I mean adults.. Really?? I hope KMC does not = why adults are not here, like.. Hrm, where did everything go?? sad Not happy..))

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:54 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

You changed your siggy! What is it? Anyway, what do adults in general do, or what's the teacher do? You confused me a bit there...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:48 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My siggy is Aly & A.J..

I just felt that everyone was jealous they don't have a movie forum. If that's not true, fine, in that case. It might be good, but people like to movie their own life. They might go to the gym, too.. But things like e-mail go by in a split second if it's a real, good, one. Dontchaknow

You seem upset..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 12:13 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I'm not upset, it's just that you seem to leap from topic to topic and it confuses me a bit.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 11:35 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL! Awesome...I'll have to try that once just to see if it works

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:59 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

What're ya' gonna try?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 07:56 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Not Nice, to Hear

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
I'm not upset, it's just that you seem to leap from topic to topic and it confuses me a bit.
I must say I completely disagree with you and feel the same way about you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:04 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
You changed your siggy! What is it? Anyway, what do adults in general do, or what's the teacher do? You confused me a bit there...

I would like to offer that if you had a GPS, local knowledge and an interpreter, any posts there would do more than confuse you on the road to understanding. It is so much easier for this ____ to post attacking unintelligible garbage; to talk at rather than to other members. If you happen to discover the path....please contact me--I am curious, albeit disgusted with this situation.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 04:29 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You ought to be banned for saying that about me. But why bother reporting? Just let ppl know I do not believe I am a stupid f***ing idiot and am okay. Capich? I hope this does not happen again. I wish I could solve the problem by reporting in private, but I don't think anything would happen. sad This is completely not on the topic, and it's plain depressing. Take this to an Off-Topic that is set up here already.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 15th, 2008 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 09:10 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

All of you need to get back on topic. This arguement that is starting - no, knock it off please. I don't need that type of back language, etc. on the forums.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 08:49 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I accept responsibility for my part of this and I apologise to members and Rogue. I was both grumpy and inappropriate. I was reared better than how I have recently acted and posted.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 11:48 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I was also sorry and pm-ed Rogue....

I hope this Thread gets back onto the topic soon. It looks like a good one..

It's not your fault, anyway.. It might be mine.., but not intentionally. It's not as serious as you think in that way, so don't worry. Just don't fight on here because I was banned just for .. answering fights. I just came on to say sorry..

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 22nd, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 12:22 AM
wingedsparrow15

hey can anynoe here tell me where and when the potc 4 aditions are

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 05:28 PM
wingedsparrow15 is currently offline Click here to Send wingedsparrow15 a Private Message Find more posts by wingedsparrow15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

There's a thread for auditions, but I think it died.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 10:38 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

........Like all the other threads that were once thriving....

The good ol' days, after DMC, awaiting AWE....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 01:14 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

This thread died.......

Attachment: 1582314.png
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:15 AM