KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Would you see the greektype humorus tale of Karoz the Rabbit God andcruel,stupidMayo?
This poll is closed.
So Random, but Intresting. . .:Yes. 6 25.00%
Rabbit God? What is he, Lord of the Fluff or somthing? Stupid. . .:No. 5 20.83%
Need more information to decide: Perhaps, I Need Convincing. . . 6 25.00%
I once had a rabbit. Then I heard it scream at night. The next morning, there was nothing inside the cage, not even bones. Just Blood. I think it was either a vampire and it got fried by the sun when it couldn't flee, or aliens abducted it. 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

wow

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 12:55 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

AHHH! BWA, Guess what (needs to be a THE)person had a tiny role, but was still in, The Pink Panther Strikes Back!?!?!?

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 01:10 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i really need to stop attempting to understand you guys

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 01:11 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

y

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 01:13 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

HUZZAH, Deep Roy!

Attachment: bonesapart.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:41 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

YAY!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:03 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

......I wanna get Ichsters delivered soon..........*cries*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:32 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

........And I wanna play LEWZMP's Diary DS...... but first I need to develop the gameplay for it....... and how would you use the touch screen? Here's an idea.... the player actually goes to LEWZMP's classes and the top screen shows the teacher explaining and teaching about something random, and the bottom is whatever LEWZMP is working on. Most of the time it will be a drawing, and it'll be the player's job to draw on the touchscreen while listening to the teacher. When LEWZMP is given an assignment, it is up to whether the player listened to the teacher or not while they drew. They will touch the correct answer, or whatever they think is the correct answer. If LEWZMP passes the class, there's nothing to worry about. But if she fails, she'll have to take summer school, and the player won't be able to spend the whole summer the way they want to. Also, when LEWZMP draws something, she will usually present it to Bwa, Impy, and She Who Is Bitter. Depending on how many lines and things the player drew or wrote, LEWZMP's friends will comment. Comments range from a simple "It's O.K." to "That's a REALLY good idea! We must draw more like that!" In the level where LEWZMP tries out to be a cheerleader, no matter what the player does, LEWZMP is not selected and when told this, cries the rest of the afternoon. The game starts at the beginning of LEWZMP's 6th grade and ends at the end of LEWZMP's 10th grade. When the game is completed the credits will feature a slideshow of LEWZMP. The credits will appear on parts of the slideshow. For example; when a picture of LEWZMP holding a test and looking absolutely terrified of the grade she's recieved appears, the paper will be absolutely blank except the middle which will feature a credited person's name and their job. Another example; when a picture of LEWZMP drawing or writing on the teacher's board without permission pops up, the board will be blank except for the credited person's name. At the end of the slideshow, there will be a film about 1.50 minutes long. It will start out with the words; "7 years later...." and will fade into a short film of LEWZMP as a grown woman doing whatever lunacy the game developers come up with. Really, to all of you taking the time to read this; Thanks. And just for your information, all that I've said will happen in the game is reality in LEWZMP's life. Believe it or Not, she actually got that depressed when not made a cheerleader.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 03:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh yeah, and the gameplay is similar to that of The Sims and RPG's. It will only have LEWZMP as a controllable character, therefore saving more memory on the Nintendo DS. All the player's drawings will be saved in the game inside a notebook LEWZMP will keep in her bag at all times. The player may look through these drawings whenever they wish, seeing whether they've improved or not. LEWZMP's inventory will be her backpack. She will have to go to her locker to get her books, or she could just carry them all around; resulting in her walking becoming slower. The player can prevent this by trying to put LEWZMP on the weightlifting team, although it also takes away some of the player's free time. LEWZMP's inventory consists of the drawing notebook, whatever schoolbooks she is carrying, and whatever stuff the player has put in her backpack when she takes it home. Occasionally Bwa, Impy, or She Who Is Bitter will give LEWZMP a drawing which the player may either throw away, reject, or place in the drawing notebook. In the drawing notebook, the player uses the stylus to turn the pages. If the player wishes to delete a drawing, there is a button in the top right corner of the screen that will delete the drawing. A screen will pop up asking if the player is sure. If the player hits yes, another screen will come up asking how LEWZMP should dispose of the drawing. The options are: Tear out and throw in trashcan; Tear out and leave on the ground; and Give to someone. If the first is chosen, LEWZMP will tear the drawing out and dispose of it at the nearest trashcan. If the second is chosen, LEWZMP will tear the drawing out and simply leave it there. The player must be cautious with this; if LEWZMP is spotted doing this by a teacher or certain students, she may be accused of littering and given Saturday School which takes away from the player's free time. If the player chooses the third option; another screen pops up listing the all the people LEWZMP knows. It depends on LEWZMP's relationship points with the person whether they will accept the drawing or not. I have to go right now and watch Cast Away(I like that movie) but anyway, please leave comments! Thanks!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 03:23 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

THIS IS AWESOME, BWA! And there should be choices about the course her life takes, like in the Sims; true to life or they could somehow turn it around. But what would happen then? Would the goal be for LEWZMP to succeed or fail? It would be more fun to make her fail, wouldn't it? What else have you planned out so far, especially goal wise? Is there even supposed to be much of one, or is it just a freeforall basically, like in the Sims?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:40 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

free for all, i think. i really wanna make this game. do u hav any ideas?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 01:35 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh yeah, the main goal is to get her past 10th grade, but it's more like an obligation than a goal because you're forced into summer school to make up for any poor/failing grades. I must think of more STUFF.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 03:26 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I kinda wanna make LEWZMP into a kind of freak in this game, ya' know? Like, she kinda sees things in a demented sort of way; American McGee's Alice Style. I love that game...

Attachment: g_alice.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:37 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

This is hilarious. I sound like some video game designer in an interview about my latest project. Well, I'll be one. Ichy shall be the reporter and I the designer. Let's start.

Ichy: Baaaah(So what is the game really gonna be like?)

Bwa: As in; design or quality?

I: Bah(Design)

B: Well, what I wanna do is a sort of mix between a god-type game, an adventure game, a fighting game, and perhaps stick a bit of horror elements in there.

I: Baaaaah bah baaah(Are you trying to turn LEWZMP into a demented Alice?)

B: Actually; yes. I really fancy the idea of having the player control LEWZMP in a totally unexpected way, kinda like a surprise for them. I don't plan to completely turn LEWZMP into an insane Alice, but I do plan to let her see some things differently than other people would. I mean, there's not really a normal way to lok at things. Everyone looks at them differently, and I'm kind of trying to get that message across to the gamer in LEWZMP's Diary DS. She may be a rather brainless character, but I still think that she has some odd charismatic quality that calls out to the gamer as a character. It wierd, but I really think that if LEWZMP were made her own franchise, it would sell.

I: Bah(So you're saying LEWZMP's awesome)

B: No. LEWZMP is charismatic in a way. Not awesome. And she herself isn't charismatic; No way. LEWZMP as a character is. It's like even if you pity her, hate her, praise her; she'll always be special in some way that seperates her from any other character. She really is her own commercial..... She advertises herself. If you see a sketch of her, you'll go "Oh hey, look at that! Wonder who she is...." She catches peoples' attention immediately. Not because of her looks or anything, but because of her pure oddity and exaggeration.

I: Bah baaah(What games do you plan to work on after LEWZMP's Diary DS?)

B: Argh. Why did you have to ask that? Really, I don't know. I'm not even halfway finished with LEWZMP's Diary DS, and you think I've got future games planned? Well, you never know. I think I'll probably begin working on a Wii version of LEWZMP's Diary DS, or make a whole new LEWZMP DS game. My true goal is to make LEWZMP her own franchise on multiple game sytems. I might work on a LEWZMP PC game, or do something more online-like. Perhaps LEWZMP's Diary DS will take advantage of the Nintendo DS's and Wii's Wi-Fi connectons.... Now that's something for gamers to look forward to.

I: Bah(Any last words?)

B: Just that I plan to satisfy many avid gamers with LEWZMP's Diary DS, and I hope you all enjoy it. Bye!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I plan to do more interviews like this as work on the game progresses along. Please leave comments!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:11 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

You definitely have the imagination and smarts to make this video game. Go Bwa!

That sounded weird huh

lol.. i meant to press preview not submit.. hehe

not that funny..

Im crazy stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 08:02 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

mhmmm..........ah well, at least u left positive feedback..... Please leave more reviews people! Before my next interview!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:05 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I was referring to myself when I said "not that funny"

(just in case you thought i was talking bout you) smile rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:10 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I knew you meant yourself. smile

But anyhow, seeing as you're the only one here, I've got a few questions for you;

1. Do you like Nintendo?

2. Do you have a Nintendo DS?

3. Would you like to get a Nintendo DS?

4. Would you buy LEWZMP's Diary DS if it came out?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:17 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

hehe good. Yes I like nintendo! No i dont have a ds.. isnt that the one with the touch screen? no i probably wouldnt buy a ds.. But if I did have a ds I would buy LEWZMP's Diary ds.. You should make versions for different platforms. It makes me sad when there's a game i want but i dont have the game system for it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:24 PM