KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Would you see the greektype humorus tale of Karoz the Rabbit God andcruel,stupidMayo?
This poll is closed.
So Random, but Intresting. . .:Yes. 6 25.00%
Rabbit God? What is he, Lord of the Fluff or somthing? Stupid. . .:No. 5 20.83%
Need more information to decide: Perhaps, I Need Convincing. . . 6 25.00%
I once had a rabbit. Then I heard it scream at night. The next morning, there was nothing inside the cage, not even bones. Just Blood. I think it was either a vampire and it got fried by the sun when it couldn't flee, or aliens abducted it. 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I just read you said something about demonic teachers.

I don't like that partbig grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:27 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Yeah... See, I don't know whether to make LEWZMP's Diary DS on the PC and Wii also; or just make an entirely new LEWZMP game... What do ya' think I should do?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:28 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

oo Lots of people could get it if you made it on PC..

You should make it on every single system there is smile Or just on Nintendo systems.. Like game boy, game cube, ds..

I dunno..

just on more than one system is all I'm saying smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:33 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Mhmm..... I think LEWZMP's Diary DS will be exclusievly for the DS, and I'll make a different LEWZMP game for other systems. Let's see.... My next interview will reveal upcoming games.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:38 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Ah. Okay. Sounds good smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:46 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol thanx big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:48 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:08 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

"Haben Sie gehört das deutshe Band?"

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:18 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

........................that's getting a little aggravating..........

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:03 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

*eye twitch*

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:04 AM
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

Bwa...sometimes you have to just let go of some threads...they die for a reason...so let them..

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:07 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

This hasn't died.... I talked on it with Pocky just the other day.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:09 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

The horror of LEWZMP and the end of school days.

Now that we're close to graduation, what will be as much fun as to talk about LEWZMP and laugh at her? I really like LEWZMP because she makes me laugh, and I will miss her dearly... She is such a clown.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:15 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Let us laugh and mock LEWZMP while we still can. Let us make LEWZMP implode and explode while we still can. Let us get LEWZMP eaten by an anglerfish while we still can. Let us be questioned as to why we do this to LEWZMP while we still can. And let us answer, "Because we love her and she makes us laugh. That's why."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:22 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

......while we still can.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:05 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

totally

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:15 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

JUST totally

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:16 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

"The horror of LEWZMP and the end of school days. "

Now that we're close to graduation, what will be as much fun as to talk about LEWZMP and laugh at her? I really like LEWZMP because she makes me laugh, and I will miss her dearly... She is such a clown."

"Let us laugh and mock LEWZMP while we still can. Let us make LEWZMP implode and explode while we still can. Let us get LEWZMP eaten by an anglerfish while we still can. Let us be questioned as to why we do this to LEWZMP while we still can. And let us answer, "Because we love her and she makes us laugh. That's why." "

"......while we still can."

"totally"

"JUST totally"

Bwat?

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 08:38 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

.........Did you bother to read it?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:06 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Yes, but it isn't like we're never going back to school....and we don't have break for a while....
Is she going somewhere or something?
........"because we really love her..."? blink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 08:12 PM