KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Strucks Recent Sigs!

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strucks Recent Sigs!
Started by: StruckByLightn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StruckByLightn

Yea I have been working on some new things..
But when I do some more i will keep you all posted

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:08 PM
StruckByLightn is currently offline Click here to Send StruckByLightn a Private Message Find more posts by StruckByLightn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

heres a recent one i made for my buddy

Attachment: macdawg.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
StruckByLightn is currently offline Click here to Send StruckByLightn a Private Message Find more posts by StruckByLightn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Recent one

Attachment: swat.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:40 PM
Peach
mordrem

Merged threads -- only one thread per person, please.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Something I mess around with!

Attachment: psylocksig.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:46 AM
StruckByLightn

new one

Attachment: brainhalosig.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:01 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StruckByLightn
new one
Well this is you best one yet, the render blend well with the background though a little to much but works well with the whole camo theme. The name is a bit to hard to read, adding in some out side lighting or glow would help to bring it out but just a touch you don’t want to make it to overpowering.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:16 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Nice Yea I am going to start finishing my brothers daredevil one he saw a tutorial on a tech border and I told him i hate thoose but i will do it anyways so.. As soon as I get that one i will post it.. thanx for the feedback

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:20 PM
StruckByLightn

here tell me if you like the first one or the second

Attachment: brain916.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:40 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

First on is much better, cleaner detail and not as blury and pixeled.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:42 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Hmm Ok i dont understand what your talking about can u explain

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:44 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

When you look at the edges of the text there are pixels, meaning that it looks choppy and not smooth and look like little square blocks. As for the blurry part that is normally due to shrinking the render down form a very large picture to the size that you are using. Using the sharpen filter or sharpen tool will help bring back some of the detail to the image. This will take practice and finding the correct settings and not destroy the render.

The glow around the render is a bit to heavy and looks more like an outline then a glow, fading that out a bit more or reducing the opacity will help this. Hope this makes sense and I haven’t confused you even more.
stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:06 PM
StruckByLightn

NOPE

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:37 PM
StruckByLightn

Here pitt let me know what you think of this my brother wanted me to do this tech border and i didn't want to but i know it turned out crappy so peep it leave some feedback

Attachment: dare copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:23 PM
Caponejr
"prey to the king baby"

im not very good can somone tell me hoe to use gimp its confusing

THANK YOU .....um i forgot who made this um sry whoever it was ....lol

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:24 PM
Caponejr is currently offline Click here to Send Caponejr a Private Message Find more posts by Caponejr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Hey this is my sig post.. Post that In help thread .

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:09 AM
StruckByLightn

Just something I messed with nothing special and probably doesn't look that great but here it is

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:52 AM
StruckByLightn

Oops here it is

Attachment: spiderstruck copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:52 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StruckByLightn
Oops here it is
I like the layout of this new one but the distortion in both the render and the background is a bit much. Adding in some shadowing would give it a nice 3D effect.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:44 PM
StruckByLightn

Shadowing from where the outside of the render and the background?
Let me know I still got to find out all the tricks On how to make my sigs look flashy and nice.. pittman you know anywhere else i can find brushes besides deviantart

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:41 PM