KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Alien vs. Predator: One Last Hunt (Predator thread)

Alien vs. Predator: One Last Hunt (Predator thread)
Started by: SpadeKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

Alien vs. Predator: One Last Hunt (Predator thread)

started by Blaxican or whatever his new name is now.

Story takes place about ten years after the events in A L I E N S: Resurrection.

The Company has recieved a distress call from a barely inhabited planet called Mantross VI. The Company sends a platoon of Marines to the planet, giving them fiftey-days to either report back to them or return to Earth, after fiftey-days The Company will send an additional squad of Marines, as well as a transport ship to pick them up.

The Marines land on the planet, only to find it almost completely deserted. Their are only a few survivors. In the process of investigating their ship is destroyed, and they come into contact with the A L I E N S.
Now the marines have to survive until The Company sends the Transport Ship.

Aside from the Marines and A L I E N S, several Predators hae also landed on the planet to partake in a hunt. The Predators show no discrimination toward either species, and slaughter Human and A L I E N alike......

since I dunno what happened to this and our original leader I guess I'll take the role as the Predator leader and will gladly start it as soon as I get atleast one person to join.

(my first thread in my almost one yeay of being here eek! its gonna die sad )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:47 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

The idea was that we intergrate the two threads, the Predator's and the Marines as one story... but if you want a seperate thread just for predators, that's fine, just wish you asked first sad

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:12 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

fine we can integrate them there goes my first thread ever

someone tell ush to delete this

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:15 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

I'll leave the descision up to you, you don't have to delete it...

I was going to create thread for the Predators in about a week after the Marine's thread is fully established

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 03:21 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

fine do whatever you want just make sure that my thread total is deleted too cause I don't want a failure thread

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:47 PM
Aliies

It doesn't have to be deleted, It can still work... would you like me to make a storyline for the predators?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:43 PM
SpadeKing

ce, as long as it live amigo

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 01:22 PM
Aliies

Ok, There should be one up by tommorow... God I'm so busy right now...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:29 AM