KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny Depp-The Fast Show

Johnny Depp-The Fast Show
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -savvychick-
im not real bad at sports, but i dont actually play them, but im not fat either b/c me and my friends like to run around and make assses out of ourselves, its so much fun...lolsmile
im real clumsy though, so i dont think sports are my thing
when u said that it reminded me of when Johnny Depp said "My main responsibility in playing the character is to make an ass of myself, really, which is kinda fun"

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:59 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lol the LEWZMP story is kinda long.... and Imperial Logic will probably explain it better.... PM her 4 the story

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:51 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

NONO!!! tell me!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:50 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Ohhh...I don't know...Imperial Logic might wanna keep it a secret....I'll ask her if I can tell you....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

THANK YOU!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:46 AM
-savvychick-

YAYNESS!!!!!smile

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:49 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

cuz a girl needs 2 no these things

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:53 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

huh? what things?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:06 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

what LEWZMP means!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:07 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh...lol... I guess I can tell u a tiny bit of the LEWZMP story...

Once upon a time, there was a girl called L----- E-------- W-------. She actually exists, so maybe it's not a good idea to get her name all over the web. lol. Anyway...she was one of those 'popular wannabes' and she was... umm... not very smart...One day, I showed her a picture... and umm... I'll explain the rest later lol

Here is the pic:

Attachment: 66666.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:19 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oo, hes pretty ssexxi.............

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:20 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

OH NOO!!! ITS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:30 AM
-savvychick-

is that what LEWZMP said???

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:31 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

ummm....not the only thing....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:35 AM
-savvychick-

rite...um...i think im startin to get a lil' bit of the picture(maybe...im not too brite..lol)
i dont think the pic is very ssexxi tho

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:42 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol wel there's more to LEWZMP than that... I'll ask Imperial Logic if she can post the pic she drew of her...like Ichy?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:54 AM
-savvychick-

what does teh ZMP stand for??? cuz teh LEW part is the initials rite?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:59 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

u catch on fast.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:02 AM
-savvychick-

yeah...its one of my amazing gifts...lol(that was sarcasm, rite?)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:04 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

what's sarcasm...oh! umm...in a way... so its LEW and then ZMP. She liked that pic. Put it together...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:15 AM