KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC Bloopers

DMC Bloopers
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (153): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

What fish? Oh, someone wanted me to use it, but I changed it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:27 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
okies...big grin

ill come up with some ideas ovre night and carry on writing it 2mozbig grin

Bwa ha ha - MORE crazy -all-i-do-is-talk-about-sleepy-hollow randomness coming your way!! big grin

And sailor i LOVE the idea...kamicazee LovelyOnes ass outta there...we'll use Orli as our scape goat big grin hehehe

hey dont give orli away, i'll take him,
to get lovelyone out of jail we'll use keira,
even though she's dead...or is she?

'n t. maria, we'll give you...rigittai??(sp?)idk what you think about him, but i thought he was cute

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:16 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Cute like a dirty puppy dog whose eye keeps popping out. like a pug. their eyes tend to pop out sometimes blink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:36 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
actually dead man's chest is already over so you wont be kissing johnny you'll be kissing and marrying orlando-sorry
eeww! no way! if i play Liz, im gonna hold a gun to T&T's heads and demand a Jack/Liz ending!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:37 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

And then when u turn around all happy that u got ur ending....i would strap T n T to a bomb and threaten to blow them up if they dont keep the original Will/ Liz version!!! LOL! cause No one kisses Johnny but me!! LOL...i sound like some obsessed-possesive stalker freak right?...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:25 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....but i still want JACK/Liz ending....bring Keira back from the dead!! i give her permission to kiss JOHNNY only...lol!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:52 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ok...lets get this show back on the road!!! big grin

**Evilm0nki3 and Ivebeendeppened are in the toilets, touching up their makeup**

Evilmonki3: I thought you wre bagging Johnny tonight?

Ivebeendeppened: I would but it's not my turn yet. I get him later after Chiki Mina...I think im seventh in line...

evilmonki3: So where am i?

Ivebeendeppened: Lets see....**pulls out a list out of her dress and unravels it...it falls to the floor and carries on unravelling....**

Evilmonki3:What in gods name is that?!

Ivebeendeppened: The list...see, your right here under anonymous poster number five....and Bwa Ha ha...

Bwa Ha Ha: I resent that...

evilmonki3: Where the hell did you come from?

Bwha ha ha: Good question....

**She looks around as if in a daze**

Bwa Ha ha: Has anyone seen Ichabod?

evilmonki3: Who?

Bwa Ha ha: He was around here somewhere...I'll try the drainpipe....

meanwhile...

Song: 'You spin me right round baby, right round!
Like a record baby, right round, round, round!'

SailorLeo: STOP SPINNING ME!

Norrie: i'm only doing what the song says!

SailorLeo: Well stop or I may just throw up on your shoes!!

Norrie: Nooo! Not the hush puppies!!

meanwhile...

mmoviejunkie: Has anyone seen LovelyOne?

PirateDiva: The last time i saw her she was preaching to Gore, making him change the script so it went with her signs....

mmoviejunkie: Hmmmm...

Orli: She went with the security guards...they took her away...

mmoviejunkie: THEY DID WHAT?

Orli: I think they wanted to section her....

mmoviejunkie: But she's not mad!

Orli: Well the way she was harping on about the pirates of the caribbean film, you would think she was an obsessed freak...

mmoviejunkie: well thats all well and good...but shes still not mad!

Orli: plus she hurt my feelings...She said she didnt want th liz/will relationship to work because my character walked around like he had a stick up his ass...

Chiki Mina: Oh...grow a backbone!

mmoviejunkie: Or use that stick for one!

Chiki Mina: We need to find LovelyOne...

Mmoviejunkie: Give me five minutes...i've just spotted Ragetti over at the sushi buffet....he doesnt know it yet but hes going home with me!
OI! RAGETTI! GET YOUR COAT! YOU'VE PULLED!

meanwhile...

Bwa ha ha: And then the horseman chopped off his head and i was like woooooah.......and then Ichabod appeared and i was like duuuuuuuuude...it was totally awsome man!

Keira: i think i'm gonna be sick....

meanwhile...

chiki Mina: I told you i'd sell it!

Johnny: the bottle?

Chiki mina: yuhuh! But i had to sell your underwear aswell to seal the deal....

Johnny: Thats insanely weird....

Chiki Mina: Well i never said i was sane, did i? Oh yeah...i need another pair of your boxer shorts...they're selling like hot-cakes and i have to package them up before thursday or i have to givethe money back...

Johnny: I'm gonna walk away now...

Chiki Mina: Watch your back...you never know where i'll be...

**Johnny walks over to PirateDiva who is playing a game of poker with some of the pirate crew**

Johnny: How about that dance?

PirateDiva: Not right now...i'm winning!

Johnny: Whats the winnings?

PirateDiva: The chest of davy Jones...

Johnny: intreguing....ok, i'm in!

PirateDiva: And if you lose?

Johnny: Then I will let chiki Mina sell my manhood on ebay

Chiki Mina: I HEARD THAT! YOU CAN'T GO BACK ON IT NOW!

PirateDiva: And if You win?

Johnny: ...i get my dance

meanwhile...

LovelyOne: let me out! This is *hiccup!* barbaric! Ohhh! I feel like Elizabeth must have when she was trapped behind her cell door! But if you look at the expression on her *hiccup!* face it isn't will she wants at all! Its *hiccup!* Jack!!!

Gore: *rolling his eyes*
I swear you'll be the death of me...

LovelyOne: Ask all of my KMC friends! They'll *hiccup!* tell you!! They think the exact same thing as me!

Gore: Yes...but THEY didn't act out a whole Jack/lix kissing scene and play BOTH characters!

LovelyOne: That didn't *hiccup!* impress you then?

Gore: It scared me if anything...

LovelyOne: Let me *hiccup!* out!

Gore: Only the powers that be could help you with that!

Meanwhile...

Bwa ha ha: Oh powers that be....i'm missing lovelyone...and ichabod...i cant find him!!!!!!!!

ivebeendeppened: ok we need to find LovelyOne...Someone is stuck on an analysis paper and she needs to help them out!

Chiki Mina: Well if security took her away then theres only one place they've took her....

bwa ha ha: to hell?

mmoviejunkie: Wha?!

bwa ha ha: The headless horseman took her!

ivebeendeppened...erm....ok...padded cell meet bwa ha ha....

chiki mina: We need help finding her...

Keira: They took her to the police jail...

Chikimina: Right! Come on gang! We're off on an adventure!!!!

**Chiki Mina, ivebeendeppened, mmoviejunkie, evilmonki3 and bwa ha ha all drag keira off with them to rescue lovelyone...and orli tags along too to prove himself as a 'hero'!**

meanwhile...

Murtogg and Mullroy: riight...so erm...we've been asked to do the best man's speech in honour of sailorLeo and Norrie-er-sorry james...er! sorry! Jack!

Lovethemtigers: just strip and get it over with!

Murtogg: Oi...i'll keep my modesty in tact, thankyou very much!

Mullroy: But its a good idea incase this speech goes disastrously wrong...

Murtogg: Shut it!
anyway....what can i say about SailorLeo?...well...shes...shes erm...shes a sailor...and erm...her star sign is Leo??

Mullroy: When we first met Sailor we knew straight away she was the one for Norrie-

Murtogg: - well not straight away...at first we thought she was a bit dillusional and obsessive-

Mullroy: - but that all passed when we saw that Norrie had completely fallen under her spell-

Murtogg: I thought we weren't going to mention her witchcraft??

SailorLeo: *to norrie*
Eh?? They think i'm a witch?

Norrie: *to leo giving her an evil smirk*
I told them you were good with a 'wand' wink

Murtogg: -Anyway! To Norrie and Sailor! May you live happily ever after!

PirateDiva: like Jack and Liz!

**Somwhere in the distance Orlando could hear PirateDivas remark...and not for the first time that night, he broke down into girly sobs**

Meanwhile...

Johnny: Damnit!

PirateDiva: Damnit damnit damnit!

Johnny: What are you complaining about? YOU won!

PirateDiva: I know...but now i dont get my dance!

Johnny: Well atleast your private parts aren't selling faster than cocaine!

ChikiMina: Hehehehehehehe! This is great! I've only just put it on ebay and people are already bidding!!!!!

Johnny:...Hole of hell, open up beneath me and swallow me now...

PirateDiva: Not before i get my dance!!

Johnny: You still wanna dance with someone who will have no testicles once Chiki Mina has closed the bidding??

PirateDiva: Your Johnny Depp...its like one big 'Wooopiieee!' package to me!!!

**Piratediva grabs johnny by the scruff of the neck and drags him onto the dance floor where she starts to dance to the 'jive bunny'. Johnny joins in enthusiastically**

Sooooooooooooooooooo.......................

WILL johnny tell piratediva the ending of the third film?
WILL they dance to a slow song??

WILL Chiki Mina, ivebeendeppened, mmoviejunkie, evilmonki3, bwa ha ha, orlando and keira save Lovelyone by going on their 'mission improbable'???

WILL SailorLeo and Norrie cut the 'real' cake?? ...and what happens when the pirates get norrie drunk? ... 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor...' wink

WILL orlando actually top crying????

AND WILL chiki mina ACTUALLY sell johnnys manly parts on ebay??

find out in the next episode of;

'HELLS BELLS' big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 10:08 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiwibird

HOLY MOTHER OF MONKEYS! you are so brilliantly funny laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:27 PM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by kiwibird
HOLY MOTHER OF MONKEYS! you are so brilliantly funny laughing

hehe smile thanks big grin

im trying to think of the rest....lol

part 3 coming up later on today! lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:53 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Omg....lol...thats soooo funny!!! I better get much more than a dance from Johnny!! LOL...and how come Johnny and I are not Helping with the Mission Impossible to save LoveLyone!!! LOL...i guess my dance and kiss are better!!! Love it!! Ur sooooo funny...Hilarious!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:42 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

it's great! the witch comment OMG! you know what's going on inside my head! lol...ah...wicked...good times...good times...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:42 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

wonderful! i guess i didnt kill keira afterall big grin lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:17 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

this is hilarious!!! i love it!

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:17 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

**Has ideas hatching in her brain.....**

i'll b back to write the rest as son as i can fit it all in! big grin

I think i need to count the number of people in the board...theres alot to fit in lmao big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:25 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

man ur rp definitely kicks my rps ass..mine sucks now im ashamed lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 10:00 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

chiki mina your rp does NOT suck!!

i want you to continue with the rest of it !! big grin

I'm only playing about because im bored..yours actually has a good rp behind it !!! lmao! big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 10:11 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

NNNOOO!!!!!! JOHNNY!!!! lol that was awesome! it was still funny, even if ur insulting my baby. u r awesome! gosh, i would still have IT /w him, even if THEY were gone!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 11:19 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

okies Ladies....

HELL'S BELL'S
part three!!!!!big grin

**Its the black of night and the Peaceful town of runcorn is sleeping soundly...that is, UNTIL 5 black-clothed ninjas and two celebrities decide to wreck the peace!**

Orli: silent but deadly...thats the way to be...

*Orli runs fast and then tries to climb up a high fence. He manages to get over the top, but falls ungracefully all the way to the floor on the other side of it as his foot became stuck between two pieces of metal*

Orli: OUCH!

ChikiMina: *rolls her eyes*
Why dont you try giving all that 'macho-action-hero' stuff a rest as just open the gate and walk through it like the rest of us?

Mmoviejunkie: Hes elvish...he always has to try and upstage everyone else...

Bwa ha ha: Hes also a eunich...

Ivebeendeppened: Enough said...

Keira: So where is this police station they're holding your friend in?

evilmonki3: Not a sausage...

mmoviejunkie: not a what now??

evilmonki3: That was my random way of saying no idea...

bwa ha ha: Hey! only i'm allowed to be random!

ivebeendeppened: Your more freakish than random...

bwa ha ha: Awww shucks you guys!...the compliment just keep on rolling!! big grin

chikimina: ooh look! Over there!

Keira: Is it the police station?

ChikiMina: No...its a poster of DMC...and its jack and liz at the front whilst will slacks off grumplily behind them!

Orli: That was not a good day for me...

Keira: Yeah...he really hit rock bottom when he found out HE WASN'T the franchise...

Orli: I still am!

Chikimina: Yuhuh...to the sad and dilusional people who actually think your character has depth!

Orli: That hurt...

*And with that, the ever fragile Orlando Bloom broke down in tears....and not for the last time that night*

meanwhile...

Norrie: Aww! I wuv you! I wuv you! I wuv you!!

Sailor: Omg...are you drunk??

Norrie: No? me? Never!...well...maybe a little...

Sailor: What did those nasty pirates do to my big-bad man?!

Norrie: They gave me alcohol until i couldn't see straight...and then we played 'pinyata!' ....And guess who was the ass??

Sailor: I don't think i need to guess....*Looks down to see Norries pants down by his ankles and he is holding his ass bcause it hurts soo much*

Norrie: And now i'm gonna go and play russian rulette with Johnny and the others...and its a loaded gun!

Sailor: *slaps forehead*
I leave him alone in their hands for 5 minutes and they've turned him into a gun-toting, vodka loving, raving man-beast!

meanwhile...

PirateDiva: No...your the best!

Johnny: No...YOU are!!!

PirateDiva: No...YOU ARE!

Johnny: No...You- ...hang on, we're just going round in circles here!

PirateDiva: But the way you danced to the 'time warp'!!! It was groin movement i have NEvER SEEN!

Johnny: You weren't so bad at the YMCA....

PirateDiva: Well....i'm very talented big grin
Hey...are you going to tell me the ending of AWE?

Johnny: *Leaning in close and whispering in her ear...*
Well....ok...but only if you promise not to tell...

PirateDiva: I promise on my johnny depp used-bathroom-tissue collection!

Johnny: Dont tell me...chiki mina, right?

PirateDiva: Yeah...yeah thats where i got it from... *smiles innocently*

Johnny: Ok...well it ends like this-

RING RING! RING RING!

^^Johnnys mobile....

Johnny: *Picking up the fone and answering the call...*
Hey...whoa calm down...who? HE DID WHAT?! ... How the hell did he manage that?! .... i told him not to be the hero type...yeah i know i know he's just more impressionable than i thought...well i didn't TELL him he would actually be able to do it....you want me down there?....Ok i'll be right down.....vaseline? What do you need vaseline for-....ouch! Thats gotta hurt!...ok, ill b right there...

*Johnny puts the fone down and turns to piratediva*

Johnny: Ive got to go...some how-which is in no way my fault- orlando has taken it upon himself to try and bend two metal bars so they will be big enough to fit through...unfortunately for him he decided to test it with his head...and now he's stuck there.

PirateDiva: Then im coming with you!

Johnny: No! Its too dangerous! Who knows what perils and ill-fated trials i will face when i am out there battling the odds! I dont think i could bare it if you got hurt, too!

PirateDiva: Save it for someone who cares about all that mumbojumbo crap!!! I'm coming with you!

Johnny: yes mom...

meanwhile...

Norrie: But i wanna ride the pretty pony!

Sailor: Thats not a pony! Thats Ted..you remember ted, right?

Norrie: Ted...ted...ted...ted-dy? TEDDY BEAR! I remember now...*poles at ted elliot*....your alot fatter than i remember...

Sailor: He's the one that killed you off in AWE...

Norrie: ooooh! A plague on his house!

Sailor: Thats the spirit!

Norrie: I wanna go beddie-bo's....

Sailor: Me too but we're staying for our guests....who are a little thin on the ground....where the hell are all my guests?!

Terry: They've gone in persuit of your friend who is in mortal peril and needs to be saved from the hang-mans noos!

Ted: To translate: Your weird-ass psychologically challenged friend has been put in a cell and everyone has gone on a heroic mission to save her...Orlando included...

Terry: Yeah...and now Orlando is in mortal peril-

Ted: So some others have gone to help him out of his predicament...

Terry: Leave him in it, i say!

Ted:Now now...just because Will is a little wooden, it does not mean Orlando is...

Norrie: Put em up!

Ted: Wha?

Norrie: I'll fight ya till the death!..I'll....I'll.....*Norrie falls into a chair and is instantly snoring*

Sailor: Damnit! Will i EVER get my wedding night?!

Terry: You could always go after your friends...He won't wake up before you get back...hes had enough alcohol inside him to last a week!

Sailor: But hes my rubber duckie!

Ted: We'll take care of the duckie...

Sailor: You'll probably kill him off like you did with his character in AWE!

Ted: unlikely...we might be heartless B*****ds but we're not murderers...

Sailor: No! *defiantly sits down next to Norrie, whose head instandtly falls into her lap* I'm staying here with my Norrie!

meanwhile...

Johnny: AND PULL!

**All the girls including keira and PirateDiva try to pull Orlando free..**

Orli: OI! watch it! I DO have ears you know!!

Johnny: mayb we should put some vaseline behind them, too...

Orli: I hate vaseline...

Johnny: I'd get used to it considering they're making your character gay at the end of the third film-

mmoviejunkie: WHAT?!

ivebeendeppened: COME AGAIN?!

bwa ha ha: BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

evilmonki3: REPEATE S'IL VOUS PLAIT?

Orli: EXCUSE ME?!?!

Keira: OMG! I turned him gay!!!!

chikimina: I KNEW IT!!!!

Piratediva: who cares aslong as its not Jack?!?!

chikimina: Yeah...true...

evilmonki3: Though to be truthful i always had my suspicions...eunichs are funny fellows...

ivebeendeppened:...man...i feel like we're forgetting something...

Bwa ha ha: Tea? Theres always time for tea!!

mmoviejunkie: Nah, its just lovelyone...

ChikiMina: Oh god! Lovelyone!
*Looks at Orlando's head still stuck in the bars*
Meh...leave him guys, if he's stupid enough to get himself in there..then hes desperate enough to get himself out!

Keira: Just leave him the vaseline...im sure he could find something interesting to do with it....

Johnny: I do worry about you...

ChikiMina: Don't we all....

**And so off the gang went to face another perious adventure to save their psychologically challenged friend from the police station...without Orlando who began crying...again...someone really needs to show him how to be a man...**

One again;

Will sailorleo wake norrie up intime for the wedding night or will she be as bitterly disappointed at elizabeth 'was' ??? wink

So johnny gave away the ending...BUT DOES HE KNOW SOMETHING ELSE that PirateDiva is just waiting to find out?? wink

And will the gang finally pull it together in time to save Lovelyone????

Find out in part four big grin

Last edited by T.Maria on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 11:22 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yay! i love it!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 11:29 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hahaha!! Tea! theres always time 4 tea!! Bwa ha ha, i luv ur rp character!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 11:29 PM