KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC Bloopers

DMC Bloopers
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (153): « First ... « 150 151 [152] 153 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

where is every1?? lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:14 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

gone

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:14 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol, then ill be bored, coz i came back from the veronicas with a sore throat, and today was the last day of skool, so i have 8 weeks off....joy....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:21 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

what? you have summer holidays?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:30 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yepbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:19 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

so it means you don't have christmas holidays?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:47 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yeah, its summer/christmas holidays.

Usually i'll call it christmas hols though. or i'll just call it "We finished school for the year, so i'll be back again in february" lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:05 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

lol, I'm glad I have christmas holidays in winter and summer holidays in summer and of course, spring holidays in winter(no idea why is it called spring holidays :P)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:37 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol.

well we, we have a term of school, until easter...which in this case next year, is my birthday........then we have two weeks off school.....another term until a date, just depending how many weeks.........then two weeks......and then another term until another date depending on how many weeks.....then for my school, is 3 weeks off....then another term until christmas....and i have 8 weeksbig grin....

yay!!!! theres alotta dots in there

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:41 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

oh, so much holidays? 15 weeks? we don't have so much
we start in september, then we have holidays thursday and friday before 28 october then from 22-23 December to 1-2 January depends on the day, then middleterm 1 February, then spring one week, then Easter - just thursday and friday, and then summer in july and august, it's 12 weeks, maybe 13, depends on july/august

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:56 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

kool. lol...big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:59 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

gah, i remember the days when i would look forward to summer and christmas holidays smile

Now i dont get any because im a working gal sad

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:44 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

My Fellow Sparrabethers and KMCers, I do have some RPs going but I need to know something first. You rather continue it here or make a new thread? I personally prefer this thread and maybe put together all our RPs which includes T.Maria's ivebeendepped, tramp'slady, mines, so on.

So, it's all up to you guys. I've been doing it for a while when I was getting tired with research and writing. I would just come up with something stupid and turn it into a weird, perverdet, funny, RP stick out tongue.

So yeah. Expect RPs and expect a little of "rust" because I haven't written for a while in here.

I will STILL keep the same names-users from people. Not sure if all are still coming here, but I will still keep the name because I would like to keep and continue the tradition smile.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:06 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

okay...personally i would love this thread to stay here...because this thread has memories...plus it was the thread where i first said "hello" to you allbig grin

and with the name..would you be using CJL for me..or tramps? i dont have a preference...just curiousbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:02 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Tramps, a hello to you and thank you for urging the lady back--she's a beloved one of the crew I'm thinking and you done well to complete the circle--clever chit, you!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:04 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

muahahahahah

took awhile due to alot of school work...but she finally came throughbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:33 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

This thread CANNOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on girls, remember the days when this was the busiest thread???
Remember the fun we had making orli into a pansy???

Remember Diva having johnny all to herself????

REMEMBER ICHY THE SHEEEP!?!?!!

We need to resurrect this thread because we all had so many good times in here!!!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:10 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

ICHY!

sad

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:13 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Did ichy die??
or did Bwhahaha kidnap him??? lol smile
I cant remember ... sad

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:14 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

ICHY!!!! big grin

lmao i wrote "ichy the sheep" on the back of my door, and everyone says "who the...?" its funnybig grin

but yes, we do need to resurrect it!!! because this has history...this was the first thread i posted on in KMC big grin\

bbbbuttt....but yeabig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 11:38 PM