KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » DMC Bloopers

DMC Bloopers
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (153): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol im glad u like it lol im gonna go to bed ill post more tomorow!!
xoxo toodles *kiss**kiss*

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:03 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Good Night!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:03 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha! luv it!! i love the "You might have killed a birdie" line by the little eunuch

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:31 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

YES! Shout out to me WOO HOO!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:37 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

HUZZAH!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:41 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Jack: Oh right!! we're here because u want to kill norrie!! What would the ladies think!! especially a chick i know whos name is sailor leo..oh yea..
Keira: *smacks jack on the head* u ass!! try to concentrate!! and stop hitting on young chicks!!
Johnny: Anyways!! Ted and Terry, let me ask you something. What made DMC hit the billion mark.
Ted: oo oo oo i wanna answer that!!
Johnny: *sigh* yes Ted please answer
Ted: because the writers of this movie rocks, man!!
Johnny: well thats part of it.
Terry: because all the movies from this summer sucked and DMC happened to be the only one that was good.
Johnny:..uh
Keira: because of the jack/liz kiss u idiots!!
Ted/Terry: oooooohhhh...riiight
Keira: riiight.. so what do u guys think should happen in AWE!?
Orlando: I think Will should be the main character!
Johnny: shut up thats my job..
Orlando: no fair!! you get to wear eyeliner!!
Johnny: thats bc I look hot in it and if u wear it u'll look like michael jackson. Besides, maybeline made a great deal with me.
Terry:um excuse me guys/gurls whatever u guys are...can we get to the real point so we could continue writing!
**Naomi Harris walks in aka Tia Dalma**
Ted: aa Naomi thank heavens ur here!! These psyhos have tied us up and making complains about the movie!!
Naomi: oh yea?! I have complaints myself!
Terry: dear God...
Naomi: Yea how come my character has rotten teeth! I cant barelly breath in this damn corset! And whats up with my hair!! It looks like a crows nest!
Johnny: Naomi there are other better things to discuss than ur rotten teeth and other things i really dont want to know..eww*shivers*
**continue??**

Ted: Naomi you whiner!! You get paid dont you!?
Naomi: Not good enough!! You pay me enough to have a crow nest hair? I dont think so! Last night I couldnt sleep bc the baby crows just hatched in my hair!
Terry: omg ok fine!! We'll pay u extra! I just want to get this over with!
Jack: ok first I dont want norrie to die. I dont want to break my gurls heart. Sailor leo, if you're reading this I want you to know I love you baby. I hope you still have the apartments keys i gave you baby.
Keira:*slaps jack* omg ur such a sicko!!
Jack: she digs me!! you're just jelous cause you cant have this *pss* you know it hot.
Keira: *raises her fist*
Orlando: *stands between jack and keira* You guys please lets not start fighting. Why dont we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya! We'll have smores, a campfire, maybe some nuts and some pretty horses.
Johnny: Ok thats it im taking away your "Brokeback Mountain" movie!
Orlando: you cant do that I hate you!!
Ted: Terry, remind me again why we hired them..
Terry: remind ME not to drink while hiring actors...
**continue**?? if u all like it lol

Last edited by Minie Mina on Oct 1st, 2006 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 08:28 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

*rotflao*
Me: *Shouting* it was pretty hot Johnny! But next time let's ring up Jack Davenport and let him get in on the festivities

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 08:30 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....OmG....2 FuNNy...MoRe MoRe!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:03 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

haha, taking away his brokeback mountain movie!!!

and i love the conceited jack!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:05 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lmao im getting into this. its acutally scaring me lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:06 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

that is too funny! rolling on floor laughing

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:30 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i'm loving this smile please continue !! big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:37 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

**DMC on the desert Island where the characters have just found the chest and Will...The cast and crew are taking a tea beak**

**Keira is lying flat on her back sunbathing**

Keira: I'm so hot!

Johnny: Well...someone thinks alot of herself....

Orlando: Well maybe if you weren't lying there waiting for the sun to turn your skin into and old leather boot, you might not be so hot.

**Jack D; also sunbathing**

Jack: Damnit, I didn't think of that...

Keira: Johnny?

Johnny: I'm not here

Jack: Thats funny...i could swear I just heard his voice...

**Johnny rolls his eyes**

Keira: How come you manage to look ever-youthful when men your age are starting to look like coffin-dodgers?

Orlando: One word Keira; Lyposuction....

Johnny: One word Orli; Jealous

Keira: Two words 'girls'; Sad b*****ds

Johnny: The secret of eternal youth is simple; you've either got it or you haven't....when Orli is my age he'll be living in an old peoples home pissing into a colostomy bag whilst sharing a room with a man called cecil...

Keira: You have such a beautiful outlook on life, Mr Happy.

Johnny: Says the woman who will eventually end up being that sad old lady at the end of the road with the big scary house and all those pet cats....

Jack D : I like cats...

Keira: There is no way I will end up living like that...besides, i'm more of a dog person myself.

Jack D: And what about me?

Johnny: Death-by-sex

Jack D : Ah well...atleast i died happy...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:59 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

that's hilarious.....you should continue. I guess I'll try one.

*after Elizabeth chains Jack to the ship*
Jack:Pirate
*Silence*
Elizabeth: Damn it Johhny!
Jack: What did I do so wrong?!
Elizabeth: Can you stop being hot for one second?! It's not easy to leave you on a sinking ship when you're so sexy!
Gore: CUT!
*Gore runs on the set*
Gore: Keira, whats the problem this time.
Elizabeth: I'm sorry, but this movie is too unrealistic. I mean, honestly, Gore, what type of young girl would seriously leave someone as hot as Johnny on a sinking ship!
*Keira walks off the set mumbling curse words*
*Gore looks at Johnny*
*Orlando walks up to them*
Orlando: What's with all the hostility. Hey, I have and idea. How about we go plant a tree...
Johnny: You know, Orlando...you scare the hell out of me, more and more, everyday.

Last edited by JD_4_Life on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:07 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hahaha! i laugh hysterically at whatever Johnny says! hee has everlasting youthful looks. YEAH HE DOES!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:22 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO....LOL!! I LoVe These Things!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:11 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
**DMC on the desert Island where the characters have just found the chest and Will...The cast and crew are taking a tea beak**

**Keira is lying flat on her back sunbathing**

Keira: I'm so hot!

Johnny: Well...someone thinks alot of herself....

Orlando: Well maybe if you weren't lying there waiting for the sun to turn your skin into and old leather boot, you might not be so hot.

**Jack D; also sunbathing**

Jack: Damnit, I didn't think of that...

Keira: Johnny?

Johnny: I'm not here

Jack: Thats funny...i could swear I just heard his voice...

**Johnny rolls his eyes**

Keira: How come you manage to look ever-youthful when men your age are starting to look like coffin-dodgers?

Orlando: One word Keira; Lyposuction....

Johnny: One word Orli; Jealous

Keira: Two words 'girls'; Sad b*****ds

Johnny: The secret of eternal youth is simple; you've either got it or you haven't....when Orli is my age he'll be living in an old peoples home pissing into a colostomy bag whilst sharing a room with a man called cecil...

Keira: You have such a beautiful outlook on life, Mr Happy.

Johnny: Says the woman who will eventually end up being that sad old lady at the end of the road with the big scary house and all those pet cats....

Jack D : I like cats...

Keira: There is no way I will end up living like that...besides, i'm more of a dog person myself.

Jack D: And what about me?

Johnny: Death-by-sex

Jack D : Ah well...atleast i died happy...

death by sex huh *has evil thougts*...j/k...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:13 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

You know u were not Kidding SAILORLEO!!! LOL!! U Meant it!!! lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:15 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i don't know what your talking about.....doot doot doot...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:16 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL! I DID IT FOR FUN AND IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED THEN I APOLOGISE....big grin

**Orlando is walking carelessly along a street on his way to the studios where they are partially filming some of the POTC3 film**

Orlando: Zippidy-do0-dar, zippidy-aye, my oh my what a wonderful day...

**Orlando suddenly feels the ground moving. The buildings and trees begin to shake, and he can hear a dull roaring from behind him. He looks around slowly, and notices hundreds of screaming girl fans running after him...with pitch forks and flaming torches

Orlando: OH NO! Its the johnny lovers from the killermovies forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivebeendeppened: KILL HIM! String him up by his toes and torture him until he makes Ted and Terry give us our Jack and Liz ending!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva: Lets just string him up and have some fun with him...

Sailorleo: Or better yet, lets find my Norrie and have some fun with him!

Orlando: I'm begging you, don't hurt me! I'll give you anything you want!

KatelovesPirate: Then give us back our Jack/liz ending!

Orlando: No! Anything but that!

LovelyOne: But can't you see that the signs are all there for Jack/Liz? I've analysed all the films over a million times and I STILL manage to find a hidden detail that i seem to have missed!

LoveThemTigers: She's right...shes a film studies student, i'll have you know!!

Orlando: I'm not listening to you...Ted and Terry have told me i'm only allowed to go to the KTTC forums...he said they like me over there...he said i'm treated like a god-

Mmoviejunkie: - But they're all dillusional over there and they probably wouldn't be able to find their asses with both hands...

Sailorleo: I don't care about KTTC right now, i just want to see my Norrie!

**Orlando suddenly makes a break for it and runs towards the studio doors. The girls run after him in persuit, but then stop as the studio doors open and a certain few famous stars step out of them**

SailorLeo: Omg! Omg! Omg! *faints*

LovelyOne: She FINALLY gets to see Norrie in the flesh and now she's MISSING IT!

**Orlando hids behind Johnny and uses him as a sheild. Norrie has stepped forward and has bent down to pick SailorLeo up off the floor...he's now cradling her like a baby**

PirateDiva: Lucky B**ch!

Johnny: So what's going on here? I mean, i know alot of people would like to see orlando dead but...to do it in broad daylight? It's a bit risky...

Ivebeendeppened: We just want our Jack/Liz ending!

Keira: Yeah...me too!

LovelyOne: We just want someone to put in a good word for us!

Keira: I've already done it!

Johnny: You did?

keira: oh come on...why would i want elizabeth to end up back where she started when jack sets her free everytime?

LovelyOne: You haven't been reading my analysis by any chance, have you?

**SailorLeo suddenly opens her eyes, smiling wickedly whilst cuddling closer to Norries chest

SailorLeo: Finally!! Now then....lets see if Johnny was right...death-by-sex....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:02 PM