KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Insane Clown Posse

Insane Clown Posse
Started by: Wankstalol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wankstalol
lawl

Insane Clown Posse

Does liking Insane Clown Posse make me a juggalo?

I have taken a liking to "What is a Juggalo", "Santa's A Fat *****" and "Fat Sweaty Betty."

They're all quite good songs, in my opinion.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:11 AM
Wankstalol is currently offline Click here to Send Wankstalol a Private Message Find more posts by Wankstalol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dont like ICP.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I hate ICP.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:22 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

The most amusing thing about their fans is that they take the whole schtick more seriously than the duo does themselves. They can be funny at times, but they don't appeal to me.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 03:39 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

ICP are posers and fakes. It makes me sick to my stomach that I wasted my money on so much of their shitty merchandise, their albums,and whatever else I was stupid enough to buy. They dont give a shit about their fans, and all those Juggalos out there need a serious wakeup call. 2Dope, Violent J, Monoxide Child, and Jamie Maddrox need to be beaten with rubber hoses and forced to refund my money.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 07:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like listening to some of their songs just to laugh at or just like some stuff of it. Im not an ICP fan by the way so dont bash me for it.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 07:35 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

horrible

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:10 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Vanilla Ice to the infinity power > ICP

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 10:10 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I'm not a fan of the music, but i hate some of their fans, we have had a couple come through and i've got about 30 PMs telling me i'm a "***" for not liking ICP and how they were going to come around and "f*ck my mother."

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:48 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fans/juggalos are such tards and idiots. They walk around with paint on their faces trying to be more of a posser than ICP.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 12:52 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Just

I got the latest Spin mag in the mail today and in it I it said something about their fans robbing people. There was a recent string of robberies and they chated "Woo, woo, Juggalo" as the mugged like 20 people or something. I used to hate them, then I liked them for a few months, now I really don't care about them.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:08 AM
Just is currently offline Click here to Send Just a Private Message Find more posts by Just Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I only like "the dating game" otherwise, they can die.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:56 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alley
Bleeds BLUEand WHITE

I really like ICP!!! And if someone has a problem with that then kiss my ass! U say ICP is for posers, and it's lame, and "ICP sux". Well I don't see any of YOU out there making music, and becoming wordly recognized for it...now do I??

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 11:44 PM
Alley is currently offline Click here to Send Alley a Private Message Find more posts by Alley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Are you a world recognized artist? No? Shut up and stop being hypocritical.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 11:47 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alley
I really like ICP!!! And if someone has a problem with that then kiss my ass! U say ICP is for posers, and it's lame, and "ICP sux". Well I don't see any of YOU out there making music, and becoming wordly recognized for it...now do I??

ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I hate ICP.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:46 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience?
Ditto. Yea the dating game is pretty funny though and the intros and a couple other songs.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:07 PM
dani_california

ICP is the lowest form of music known to man and us talking about them is actually making us more stupid

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:42 PM
dani_california is currently offline Click here to Send dani_california a Private Message Find more posts by dani_california Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dani_california
ICP is the lowest form of music known to man and us talking about them is actually making us more stupid
laughing I disagree with you, but that was a funny comment.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:57 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Alley

a member of the Despair Faction and a ICP fan? how can you get it so right then get so stuck up your own ass?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:29 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote