KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Insane Clown Posse

Insane Clown Posse
Started by: Wankstalol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience?

Where's that "They must be doing something right." logic now?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:16 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Where's that "They must be doing something right." logic now?

-AC

What the hell do you care, you anti-social crybaby?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:35 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jostopholees

One of the worst acts to ever perform.

Absolutely ZERO musical talent, and lyrics that sound like they were written by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:44 AM
jostopholees is currently offline Click here to Send jostopholees a Private Message Find more posts by jostopholees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dani_california

Originally posted by jostopholees
lyrics that sound like they were written by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.

Now you're just complimenting them.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 09:14 PM
dani_california is currently offline Click here to Send dani_california a Private Message Find more posts by dani_california Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell do you care, you anti-social crybaby?

Did I hit a nerve by calling you out on your rabid inconsistency?

I wish I could say I'm sorry.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:31 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Did I hit a nerve by calling you out on your rabid inconsistency?

Hardly. If you feel the need to try and make yourself "Oh-so-condescending" with your "witty and well thought out" smartassy posts because everyone here annoys you with their "rabid inconsistent" remarks, why the hell do you come here? Are you that in need of self assurance or just that bored? Seems a little pathetic to me. Anyhoo, I stand by my earlier remarks. ICP, Twiztid, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Evanescence, and all these other bands are doing something right if they have flocks of loyal fans buying their music and products. I still hate them with an unbridled passion, however, IMO, it would be pointless to just up and say that they suck instead of just simply saying that I cant stand them.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I was watching a japanese wrestling tape once, and ICP was doing the announcing/play by play for it. Needless to say it was the best thing they've ever been involved with. They called some fat guy who was wrestling a "big sack of blood and shit", which is inherently awesome.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I used to own ICP's Stranglemanias and they did do a good job at making insane and humorous commentary.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 11:14 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hardly. If you feel the need to try and make yourself "Oh-so-condescending" with your "witty and well thought out" smartassy posts because everyone here annoys you with their "rabid inconsistent" remarks, why the hell do you come here? Are you that in need of self assurance or just that bored? Seems a little pathetic to me. Anyhoo, I stand by my earlier remarks. ICP, Twiztid, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Evanescence, and all these other bands are doing something right if they have flocks of loyal fans buying their music and products. I still hate them with an unbridled passion, however, IMO, it would be pointless to just up and say that they suck instead of just simply saying that I cant stand them.

I asked you where your "Doing something right." logic was, since it appeared to have vanished, and you retorted by calling me an anti-social crybaby, yet somehow I'M the one with the problem? Not too up on the logic front are you?

You have a problem with saying bands and "artists" suck, I don't. Therein lies the difference. Then again, I'll change my name to Violent AC before I ever take a Cannibal Corpse fan's view on artistry seriously. It's your right to like them, of course, and music TASTE is entirely subjective, but you still choose to openly like Cannibal Corpse, it's your cross to bear. If someone here said "I LOVE CRADLE OF FILTH!", Backfire would attempt to shit on them, and has done. Just like I would do with the "artists" you mentioned.

Back to topic, though: It doesn't take talent for ICP to do what you said, but by your rationale they should deserve credit for doing something right.

It's still retarded logic, or lack thereof, but at least stick to it, buddy.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:45 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

If someone here said "I LOVE CRADLE OF FILTH!", Backfire would attempt to shit on them, and has done.

Hehehehehe, you know me so well.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cryena
Restricted

Account Restricted

To platinum albums another 4 gold there's your talent there is your ****ing on the spot I got up to the top of the music industry using the back roads in the underground there is your talent

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2022 09:28 PM
cryena is currently offline Click here to Send cryena a Private Message Find more posts by cryena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cryena
Restricted

Account Restricted

2* platinum

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2022 09:29 PM
cryena is currently offline Click here to Send cryena a Private Message Find more posts by cryena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote