KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S PREQUEL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Teasers...

USH'S PREQUEL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Teasers...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Is one dead and slain Qui-Gon Jinn?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:12 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hmm...
Not familiar with the force, but sophisticated enough to understand what he's talking about. Hmm, Obviously bad, and unfriendly to us. Might be someone we see later in the actual PT... And he views them and him as a group because he says "WE have arrived"
Hmmm, Interesting.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Who's not familiar with the Force?

And yup, that one is Qui-Gon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Pompous and restricted who did a similar thing... Count Dooku?

I wonder what would Sidious do about Sienar....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:25 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup.

Wonder away!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

He's probably content to let Seinar couse trouble and distractions in his corner of the galaxy. Just like the coming Clone Wars: keep the Jedi busy. If Seinar survives, he'll kill him later.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:49 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not easy.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:21 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Who's not familiar with the Force?

And yup, that one is Qui-Gon.

I was tired.. trying to make connections...
OK so we have
Dead and Slain=Qui-gon
Pompus and Restricted=Dooku
That leaves:
Burnt out and Retired
Injured and Unable to fight (Involved with Dooku)
Kuylen's Follower with Real Insight

And who is this "We" he talks about?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'd say Kuylen's follower that he referred to was likely Takuan.

It's sure as hell not Galder...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:28 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We" is just himself and Gallagher.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jazzman_78
He's probably content to let Seinar couse trouble and distractions in his corner of the galaxy. Just like the coming Clone Wars: keep the Jedi busy. If Seinar survives, he'll kill him later.

Considering that Sidious is trying to basically get rid of anyone/anything that could rival his power, I very much doubt that...I mean, look at the Bureau and us darkies

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Perhaps the insightful follower is this paranoid Zabrak?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:00 PM
Lord Melkor

Isn`t the retired enemy the Trilanger`s master?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A Master.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:41 PM
Lord Melkor

Great Master? I would say this is more subjective. It seems for example that a fallen Jedi Master doesn`t equal a true master of the Darkside. Rand and Dooku aren`t true Dark Masters, but Sidious and Sienar apparently are......

I would say that Darkside may be an easy path, but it is trully difficult to master. Perhaps it is a matter of Wisdom- Master needs wisdom, and Darksiders often lack it...

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dooku really is.

As for Rand, well, it never really came across right there. Remember, PC Masters are meant to be burnt out, coming out of retirement, more like Obi-wan in ANH than in ROTS.

Now, Rand is really carving his way out as a customised template of his own.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:11 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Trilanger is Me Melkor...
Although is that master Gundy?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:09 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sweet, Too bad Gundy is a She.. and you said His will weak...
Uhh, Rex told me about when they were doing the mirror test, the ones who got through or something obtained Runes. and that although Rex had to drop his, one player kept it, and it was going to let him use Force Lightning.
Is that what he's talking about?

I can't think of anyone, who, During that era, was involved with Dooku, who was alive, but injured. It COULD mean Rand, but I don't get the Dooku reference. It could aslo meand Vader, or Sidious, but those come later in time... Maul got killed... I dunno who else got radically injured.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed I did mean 'his'.

Blimey, that was ages ago. One of the Avalar tablets does have information on Force Lightning, thus making its use possible in-game even if it rurned out to be Sith only, which, many years on, is still probabbly the best guess.

But other than that, no, no plot relevance from that.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:33 PM