KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"

Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"

Taken from Ask Ausiello....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: 09/20 - "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called "Justice," and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode."

Wow....That's all I can say right now.

That sounds amazing!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:53 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Thanks, I'll be sure to watch that episode

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 01:38 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

That sounds really sweet, just having the flash back is good enough, but thats like all the other super heroes that have appeared in the show back at the same time. Looks sweet, I hope they pull it off well.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:17 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Having all the heroes in the same episode will totally make up for them including Aquaman!

... I hope

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:55 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

They need atom man and mutha fookin bruce wayne, green arrow? ive only seen him, i still have no idea what his power is

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 09:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What about Batman? That has been a discussion that I miss. And I had a great idea of how to encorperate him into the show, too.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:53 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Batman cannot be in Smallville, suffice to say that he's traveling in Asia at this time (going off of Batman Begins). Plus, the guys in charge of the show can't get their hands on him.

And Green Arrow, like Batman is a powerless millionaire playboy who uses his wealth to become a hero. Green Arrow was created as a Batman knock off, but later came into his own when he lost all of his money and became more socially conscious. He's bad ass.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 06:12 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

does green lantern have powers without the ring? he'd be a good one too, i just really want atom man!! that would look so good hahahah

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 06:59 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

No Green lantern(s) does/ do not have powers without the ring.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:49 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
does green lantern have powers without the ring? he'd be a good one too, i just really want atom man!! that would look so good hahahah

I do believe it's Captain Atom or the Atom. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Atom Man.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:06 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I see, sorry then lol. I didn't really know what his name was, actually i kinda figured it was the atom but not captain atom

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:28 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

No prob. I'm more of a Marvel Universe guy, in reality.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:34 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Whatever his name is, hes awesome.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:39 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

10 1/2 hrs!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:34 AM
Scarlet315

I found the site where they talk about the synopsis and its that green arrow finally manages to assemble cyborg, flash, aquaman and one more character. They didnt say which character though?...Any thoughts

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:49 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Taken from Ask Ausiello....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: 09/20 - "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called "Justice," and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode."

Wow....That's all I can say right now.

That sounds amazing!
It said the 1st JL ep. how many will there be?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:52 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Scarlet315
I found the site where they talk about the synopsis and its that green arrow finally manages to assemble cyborg, flash, aquaman and one more character. They didnt say which character though?...Any thoughts

Let's see... couldn't get rights to Wonder Woman or Batman... Hawkman? The Atom? Martian Manhunter? The lame chick hero from "Vengeance"?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 02:04 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

If it is Vengence I'll be pissed! They might as well make it The Tick

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:51 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I hope its not that lame chick hahah wannabe batman! hmm

It better be the atom because he can own all of them!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:12 PM
NoFate007

I can see them putting Atom, Martian Manhunter, GL (most likely Kyle or Hal), and possibly someone minor like uh....idk, Steel or something, lol...but I can't see them doing Hawkman or whatever, just cause I think it would come off too cheesy.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:43 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote