KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » (Round One) amity75 vs. DigiMark007

(Round One) amity75 vs. DigiMark007
Started by: 7-11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Digi's was like graffiti. no expression

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 7-11
I'm gonna have to give the win to Amity, Digimark's is just very...odd looking. Not really sure what's going on with it >_>

Sorry I didn't go into much detail on the judging...(did this in 3 minutes at the end of 5th period..) >_>;

I lost myself in all the depth of this post.

HeLP Me333EE3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:58 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by LanceWindu

.... Which made it better in my opinion.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:10 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by LanceWindu

That was kinda the idea, actually....there's some actual graffiti letters in the background behind the ninja.

Anyway, congrats Amity and good luck in the next round. And thanks to 7-11 for judging. I know these things can be hard to judge a lot of times, so it's appreciated. Hopefully you can elaborate on your decision when you have more time, but both sigs were very well done imo so I'm fine with the decision.
smile

Last edited by Digi on Sep 28th, 2006 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I really liked yours Digi, I might have to barrow the idea sometime.

Congratulations amity!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:05 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Aurora
I really liked yours Digi, I might have to barrow the idea sometime.

Any time, luv. happy

...a decent # of my sigs are inspired by other members' sigs as well. I'm not that creative all the time, so it's nice to occasionally borrow thematic elements of others without ripping off the whole sig.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I didn't expect to get through this. I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan and am used to first round exits in tournaments. Digi your sig was totally unique. I honestly don't think there's such a thing as a bad sig maker on these forums. Thanks for judging 7-11.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:15 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Good job amity! Nice job being original Digi...you brave boy you.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:57 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

The bar has really been raised in this sig tourney. I think anyone is capable of winning.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:06 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by amity75
The bar has really been raised in this sig tourney. I think anyone is capable of winning.

It's not just this tourney either. The talent has been increasing ever since KMC was started and sigs became popular. If you look back at the signature competitions that used to happen (there have been 6 or 7 I think) there were probably about a dozen entries in the most recent one that could've won any of the first 3 or 4 competitions.

Credit Lana, in part, for pushing for the sig forum and the duel forum (along with a few others who backed the push as well)...but general interest and practice (and better photo manip programs) have been a large part of it too.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:44 PM
amity75

Lana has done a lot for the forum and if I ever met her I'd buy her a drink and probably try to get off with her. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:49 PM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Lana has done a lot for the forum and if I ever met her I'd buy her a drink and probably try to get off with her. stick out tongue

Get off with her? Over my dead body... no expression

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:10 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Originally posted by TOH
Get off with her? Over my dead body... no expression
Then I challenge you to a duel at 20 paces!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:12 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Then I challenge you to a duel at 20 paces!

*Slaps glove in amity's face* Now Sir you have a duel. Choose your weapon.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:15 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Hm.... might be interesting.....

-finds a seat-

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:15 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

*gives the call to Ush*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:15 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Off? Pssh.

I've been in, buddy.

In. cool

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:23 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

laughing out loud now, now...

And hey, there definitely wouldn't be a sig forum, or duels forum, or contests and tournies if not for all of you participating as well!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Lana
laughing out loud now, now...

And hey, there definitely wouldn't be a sig forum, or duels forum, or contests and tournies if not for all of you participating as well!

BArker was a major part of it, no?

I was part of making Barker as well embarrasment

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:31 AM
Syren
dreaming

Same here laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:51 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote