KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Top 10 Wrestlers

Top 10 Wrestlers
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Your Triple H hate is amazing dude...really amazing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:05 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geshien
the undertaker - a presence few can match and for his size, wow.
Best big guy to ever grace pro wrestling IMO, my personal fave.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:53 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Your Triple H hate is amazing dude...really amazing.
Thanx. I don't even have to try @it. I really don't see what's so great about him

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:10 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanx. I don't even have to try @it. I really don't see what's so great about him

I actually want to reply in the wwe forum to your reply but i might not be home for a week and I am getting to leave right now. I will address your comments as soon as I can.

P.S....still sounds like Bashing MANE

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:36 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Cool. See ya when ya get back

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:42 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

ergh christian. cant stand him. maybe its the religious link haha

will compile a top ten when i have a few hours to spare. it wont be easy.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 10:19 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I tuned in at a young age just when the Attitude Era was arriving, so here is my verdicts, including older footage I dug up:

1) The Undertaker
2) Cactus Jack
3) Kane
4) The Rock
5) Kurt Angle
6) Y2J
7) Steph Mcmahon (just love her)
8) Ivory (probably 1 of 2 actual wrestler females)
9) A.P.A (loved them both)
10) HHH

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:14 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

My top 10 wrestlers in no particular order are

Randy Orton
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Somoa Joe
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
Scott Hall
The Rock
The Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Nash
Christian Cage

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:22 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Undertaker

The rest are in no particular order
The Rock
Stone Cold
Triple H
Kane
Mick Foley
Chris Benoit(just wrestling, not his life)
Hulk Hogan
Rey Mysterio
Great Khali smile

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 11:26 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Randy Orton will be in my top 3 later on in his career, I do love him just now and would probably say I watch his career in WWE more than anyone else (fed up fo the Undertake being injured and hyping up yet ANOTHER comeback).

Its a shame I never got to watch Scott Hall as a wrestler, alot of people chosing him in this forums but I don't have a fair comment.

Austin for me....wasn't a good wrestler and wasn't a good performer - used most fo the same attitude, but The Rock made me laugh time and time again.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 04:51 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Discos
Its a shame I never got to watch Scott Hall as a wrestler, alot of people chosing him in this forums but I don't have a fair comment.

You should definitely see him in the first ever ladder match against Shawn Michaels they have it on youtube. Scott Hall right now is wrestling in the World Wrestling Council in Puerto Rico(one f their 2 big wrestling promotions) and actually defeated Carlito for the WWC title. (he is wrestling their to get back into shape)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 06:55 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcena321

Laugh

1.john cena
2.randy orton
3.shawn micheals
4.undertaker
5.triple h
6.kane
7.john morrison
8.rey mysterio
9.batista
10.edge

74784738787584658436584658656578634856.kurt angle poppy pants

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 10:49 PM
jcena321 is currently offline Click here to Send jcena321 a Private Message Find more posts by jcena321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The Rock is and will forever be the GOAT.

NOTHING can match his presence on the mic.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 11:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Shawn Michaels, hands down
and now in no particular order:
2) Undertaker
3) Kurt Angle
4) Chris Benoit
5) Chris Jericho
6) Bret Hart
7) Edge
8) Stone Cold
9) Ric Flair
10) Triple H

honorable mentions: Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy for the extent they'll put their body on the line to entertain the fans.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 10:40 AM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm assuming you mean overall, Lancer.

There's no alternate universe where Michaels is a better wrestler than Benoit or Angle.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 05:29 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

bret hart said that benoit was the last of the great wrestlers

read brets autobiography its fantastic

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 08:30 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

1. Rey Mysterio
2. Undertaker and Shawn
3. Triple H
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. The Rock
6. Kurt Angle
7. Kane (Masked)
8. Edge
9. Randy Orton
10. Chris Jericho

For me WWE was better when it was WWF and during the attitude era...the attitude era was the WWF that I grew up with and loved and now its stupid, they don't even allow chair shots to the head...or that may be in general now erm And they don't allow blood cause it's gone PG-13

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 09:12 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yup.......I cringe when I flip through channels and see it come on, being rated TV-PG.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 01:24 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'm assuming you mean overall, Lancer.
There's no alternate universe where Michaels is a better wrestler than Benoit or Angle.

as an over-all wrestler, performer, innovater, mic-work, ability to tell a story, charisma and his consistancy HBK's simply leagues above both of them. if you're talking strictly technical wrestling, yes Benoit/Angle were better. although, i do think Shawn's technical wrestling was vastly underrated.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 12:10 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
and by the way, Kurt Angle is planning on making a debut in the MMA world. He has that olympic greco-roman wrestling background, but i think age will play a factor for him.

Freestyle.

Also, in terms of technical proficiency at the professional level, Ultimo Dragon has to be at, or near the top.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 06:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote