KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » book 3 of eragon

book 3 of eragon
Started by: Darth Grathius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Saphira
Master of all...

Just incidently, where did you get your username from?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:55 PM
Saphira is currently offline Click here to Send Saphira a Private Message Find more posts by Saphira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

Eragon is cool! big grin even if when I started to read it i was like this guy over describes things and the book is sucky. But once you get past the first few chapters its fan-bloody-tastic!

rock rock on rock

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:59 AM
babyccino is currently offline Click here to Send babyccino a Private Message Find more posts by babyccino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saphira
Just incidently, where did you get your username from?

Interesting word, interesting number.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 01:47 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Originally posted by Swirly Girl
(please log in to view the image)

His sword isnt a five-foot broad sword you moron. Its a three and a half foot longsword. What an idiot. mad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 09:48 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

yay, well done!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 02:00 PM
Saphira is currently offline Click here to Send Saphira a Private Message Find more posts by Saphira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

Originally posted by Council#13
Interesting word, interesting number.

Oh, I just have a book called the Prophecy of the Gems, I thought it might have something to do with that.
Never mind!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 02:02 PM
cundiff11
Auror

here is what i think is going to happen in the thrid book. First, when eragon goes back to the elves, hes going to tell oromis about thorn and murtagh. Then, he will tell him how the last dragon is male. And eragon will have this sudden idea that even though glaedr doesn't want to, he should mate with saphira, not out of love, but to have an advantage over galbatorix, with the surprise of two dragons to double team murtagh. I mean, even after that, who knows how many eggs saphira will lay? IMagine if the riders were elves, they would have a huge advantage over galbatorix.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 03:39 PM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

the poster is sort of funny...hey at least it provokes more emotion than most of that book

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 03:14 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

okay

i think that the 3rd book will be called Empire, because the author said that it will folllow suit and be a 6 letter word starting w/ E

he also said that the dragon on the cover will be green

i think that the main part of the 3rd bokwill be stealing the egg from Galbatorix and i think that Arya will be the rider for the last dragon

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:03 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

That would be good, having Arya the last rider! I hadn't thought of that.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:50 PM
Saphira
Master of all...

Well, not the last rider, because I'm sure he won't make the dragons die out...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:51 PM
Korosan
Your Best Friend

Its just a random thought, but wouldn't it be funny if Orik the Dwarf became the next rider? lol nobody would see it coming at all.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 12:54 PM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

when is it actually coming out

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 09:08 AM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

nope

no date yet

im thinking summer 07 tho

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:49 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

damn, hoping for somthing a little closer, somone call paolini and get him to just throw something together 4 us, what ever rly, Im sure it will work out.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:58 AM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
okay

i think that the 3rd book will be called Empire, because the author said that it will folllow suit and be a 6 letter word starting w/ E

he also said that the dragon on the cover will be green

i think that the main part of the 3rd bokwill be stealing the egg from Galbatorix and i think that Arya will be the rider for the last dragon

He said that it won't nessicarily start with E and be six-letters, but he said that is a good title.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:09 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

It isn't fair! It's been AGES...... everytime I go into town to buy stuff the first shop I head into EVERY TIME is waterstones to se if it's come out yet.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 10:36 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Eragon was blue because Sapphira was Blue, Eldest was red because the dragon Eragon fought at the end was red. If book 3 would have the final showdown of Eragon and Galbotrix, then the book is going to be black.

Paolini wrote his book fine. Sure, it isn't a complete masterpiece as he writes it, but give him a break, he's really young. It's his idea that makes his work a masterpiece. At such a young age he wrote such a popular book. I'm preety impressed.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 03:29 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Eragon was blue because Sapphira was Blue, Eldest was red because the dragon Eragon fought at the end was red. If book 3 would have the final showdown of Eragon and Galbotrix, then the book is going to be black.

Paolini wrote his book fine. Sure, it isn't a complete masterpiece as he writes it, but give him a break, he's really young. It's his idea that makes his work a masterpiece. At such a young age he wrote such a popular book. I'm preety impressed.

First he's stated it's going to be green. Also, it woudn't be black anyway, there is one more dragon egg...so GREEN!

Also, just because the book is popular doesn't mean it's good, so all in all I'm not that impressed. It was mostly popular because it was published during "The Return of the King" year.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 03:03 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Lol. Did you know what you just said? If I publish my own book right now that sucks, during the year the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" would come out, would it become famous? Your statements make no sense. If your not impressed, then you shouldn't come to threads talking about the Inheritance Trilogy. If it's popular, that means alot of people read it. And if alot of people read it, that means people like it.

Use your logic.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 05:00 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote