KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » book 3 of eragon

book 3 of eragon
Started by: Darth Grathius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

are you into the fantasy genre?

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 01:55 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some, though there's so many shit fantasy books, so I tend to avoid it.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:04 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

thats the trouble with the genre.... is a hit and miss type of game for alot of readers if you read one fantasy book you have read them all. tell me are you a fan of harry potter? or...starwars?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:08 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:12 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

hmmm tat blew my idea out of the window though i appluad you for that. what fantasy book did you really enjoy or atleast.....not hate i have a kind of theory

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:15 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a few that I've liked, more than a few I haven't.

Please, don't suggest any books to me. Firstly, you read books like Eragon. Secondly, I won't be reading another fantasy book for a good long while.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:28 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

no no nothing like that obviously we have very different tastes i can see that. i was trying to compare plot lines of whatever fantasy book you read to that of eragon....

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:34 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Oh lord. The Inheritance Trilogy. The most predictable, unoriginal, and poorly written set of books ever written. The only reason why I'll read the third book is because, like an idiot, I bought the outrageously overpriced books 1 and 2.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:13 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
Oh lord. The Inheritance Trilogy. The most predictable, unoriginal, and poorly written set of books ever written. The only reason why I'll read the third book is because, like an idiot, I bought the outrageously overpriced books 1 and 2.

Seconded.

also, BUMP

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 03:52 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

having just finished the third i have to say this one is more well written than the other two, i enjoyed it. i await the fourth.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:53 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-rodfan123

eragon suck ballz PENDRAGON ALL THE WAY ERAGON LOVIN BITCHEZ

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 01:47 PM
a-rodfan123 is currently offline Click here to Send a-rodfan123 a Private Message Find more posts by a-rodfan123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

What a jackass! I have read both book 1 & 2 of Eragon. I thought that they were actually pritty good myself. This Friday I am going to buy the 3 book, which from what I have heard and read in the first few pages should be awsome! What would you guys and girls rate it?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:48 AM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

I have finaly completed the 3 book and cant wait for the forth!!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2009 03:58 PM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote