KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Arena <[Story Thread]>

The Arena <[Story Thread]>
Started by: DragonWoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Arturas was mildly impressed that many people here could speak to him as his own people, but he was growing impatient that there were obvious ceremonies and the like before any form of combat would take place...

He had left the fifth zerg war on Auir to join this arena for his people, not stand around socializing with those he will fight...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:34 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DragonWoman
"You can challenge others as they may well with you. However if you do not wish to fight as of yet then you may publicly announce that you wish to train as a sudent first...trust me when I say that no one here will look down upon you for doing so."

"I guess I should do that first, it wouldnt be wise to just challenge on the bat without a teacher of some sort to give me pointers and tips" she smiled "Did you start fighting or as a student?"

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:32 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

"I began here as a student, it was not long before I learned much and before long I myself was teaching..."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:11 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

"I guess it's a good choice then, I'll do that tomorrow after I get some rest." She paused "Who becomes my teacher? Is that random, do I pick, or does the teacher pick?" she eventually felt embarassed because she was asking so many questions.

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:59 PM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dale007

Hades turned to Kuroth and spoke to him. "So Kuroth is it? I'm Hades of Gou'ald." Hades said to Kuroth shaking his hand. "Kuroth are you a fighter or a student in the Arena?" Hades asked Kuroth.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:00 PM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Originally posted by Yoshiaki
"I guess it's a good choice then, I'll do that tomorrow after I get some rest." She paused "Who becomes my teacher? Is that random, do I pick, or does the teacher pick?" she eventually felt embarassed because she was asking so many questions.

"The teacher will come to you...it is difficult to explain. So I advise you to wait young one and you shall see how things unfold."

Originally posted by dale007
Hades turned to Kuroth and spoke to him. "So Kuroth is it? I'm Hades of Gou'ald." Hades said to Kuroth shaking his hand. "Kuroth are you a fighter or a student in the Arena?" Hades asked Kuroth.

"I am a fighter...I have been and always will be, but now...I am a teacher, I have schooled amany to the art of battle inwardly and outwardly within the last 20 years that I have taken residence here and it is refreshing to see new faces..." Kuroth almost towered over the Gou'ald and his voice resonated through the surrounding areas as they continued onward to seek out Hades' quarters.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 11:46 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Akiko replied "Okay, thank's a lot. I will announce my student status tomorrow" She went into her quarters and got comfortable

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:00 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Alida smiled a little, happy that she'd been able to answer atleast a few of the younger woman's questions. Turning away and making her way back to the main complex, the small ever so slightly satisfied smile remained.

<<[[ELSEWHERE...]]>>

Meilon and Keila's figures stood in a shadowed area, voices hushed in what seemed to be reverent need for secrecy. A glint for a moment showed that Meilon had glanced up, making sure no one was around before they 'moved out' and toward a locked building.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:20 AM
Aliies

Arturas requested the smallest available room, his needs were simple and once he was alone, placing himself in a medatative position on the floor, doing the one thing that calmed him down... his psychic voice setting a low rumble as he hummed his way into focus...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:35 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

(Is the arena on Earth? Also, Whats happened so far?)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:10 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

(It's another planet, and nothing much, just introductions and every1 arriving)

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:39 AM
Aliies

((Hopefully we can continue this... we havn't even begun fighting yet sad ))

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 01:37 AM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

(Seconded)
(i was gone the past 4 days due to Digitallife convention [i won a copy of BF2142 and a BF2142 Logitech G5 Laser Mouse and lots lots more] but now the con is over so i can continue)

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:22 AM
Aliies

((you lucky like ******, it comes out in two days here sad can't wait, give me yours :P ))

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:21 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

((Can you all please keep OOC talk to the OOC thread?))

It was now night and the movements around the large main encampment had slowed significantly in the dim light of the planet's second moon. Several figures made their way around the dark paths in their nightly duties. Two as such where Meilon and Keila, both focussed on the same subject that had taken up on most of their day.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:40 PM
Arco Lancer

anyone here?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:16 AM
Arco Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Arco Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Arco Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

((Yes there is...and dont post OOC chatter here!))

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:33 AM