KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- Gumf archive

Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- Gumf archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Advert For Ush's Third Game!

Well, the final battle of ‘Revenge’ is pretty much started, and so the end of the game is nigh. It is worth noting that while this game has attracted considerably more posts than the first episode, it has taken half the time. Despite the various absences that have occurred over time, things are certainly now far better into their stride. Everyone now has a sense of who they are, who their friends are, and who recurring villains like Kuylen and Balek are. I think we can all be very happy that we have created a persistent world that we all participate in, and I wish Rex the best of luck in creating the same thing with his own new game due soon.

I hope all players will return for the third story, which is all ready to go as soon as the current one is done. The game, titled ‘Artifact’, will feature the following:

- A game, for once, set on a Republican world, where the bad guys must stay VERY cautious and the Jedi are acting with full authority!
- The continuation of the Avalar plotline as the Dark Siders get back to their main objective
- New personalities, including the introduction of a third faction which could possibly grow to house extra players if need be
- A pod race!
- And enough action to keep everyone happy…

And here is hoping that this one is highly successful!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2002 07:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sounds exciting, to be sure. Where does this game fall in the timeline ?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2002 08:44 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey, since I lost most of my weapons in this game, can I get some new ones? A Repeater or a plasma rifle? (just incase your wondering, Clonetroopers had a kind of plasma rifle). All I have right now is a pistol and lightsabers and a few grenades.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2002 08:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rex, you can ALWAYS get guns...

Gundy, it is set not long after this game. The current main storyline will last for five stories before we fast forward.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2002 08:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmm, you know Grans own the Dugs?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 08:56 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The relevance of this escapes me...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:16 PM
yerssot

just checking how much you know about Gran

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not that important!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

yerssot's back...the wackoness shows it... eek!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's not that important!

ah, but you don't know about my plan...yet

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's REMARKABLY early for plans in a game that hasn't even started, yerss! You'll be busy enough as it is.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:40 PM
yerssot

just relax, I'm not that planning ahead yet...
*starts dreaming away*

*unknown voice*
Little does the gamemaster know that Yerssot Rancume is planning to steal the gameworld to get all the chocolat he wants. Will they be able to stop the wacko Yerssot?
Stay tuned for the next story of Ushgaraks remarkable game, on a computerscreen near you

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 05:46 PM
LanceWindu

Personnaly I can't wait for the next game.

This one was much more fun for me.

We had more players and I got to post a lot more than in the first game.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 06:00 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

yerss, save your wackiness for the GDF, thank you. cool

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 06:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ow djee! but that's just such a small part of KMC! can I keep being wacko and communist in the humor section? please?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 06:17 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats an excellent idea. Off you go.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2002 06:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Good bye! Don't come back! j/k

Old Post Jul 5th, 2002 08:46 AM
yerssot

ha, and y'all believed me!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2002 09:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So I could choose whatever weapons I wanted? Yes!

Here's a list:

Grenades
CryoBan Grenades
DL-44 Pistols (2)
Lightsabers (2)
Rail Detonator
Plasma Rifle

(Just in case you are wondering, a plasma rifle would be like a Clonetrooper gun)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2002 07:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look, a rail detonator is a rocket launcher. Casually carrying one of those is not easy!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 5th, 2002 08:37 PM