KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- Gumf archive

Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- Gumf archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

I make a good anything big grin espesially a norse sith wink

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 06:00 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There's not really any Sith in these games. Just close to them.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 06:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Howdy Finti! Well do I remember your evil...

We don't actually currently run a game like the very original one any more and I seem to remember that, like queeq, you were rather happier with that original format than what we have now. That said, I am still open to suggestions to start a new free-for-all game to accomodate all comers.

If you think there is too much hassle associated with my game you can always look at Rex's! He doesn;t mess around with templates or anything like that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 06:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Templates don't really matter in my game, unless you'd like them to. big grin

It's easy to join, easy to leave (although that pisses me off), and easy to play. Hope you join Finti, the DJ could use your evil... evil face

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 06:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

sounds like a fun game...hope it''ll be a nice beggining for me...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 03:44 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

great to have you with us dexx smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 07:39 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

sounds like fun

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 02:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Which side sounds more to your liking? The Dark Jedi get to slash people up, and the Jedi Knights get to be...just...Jedi Knights.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 09:16 PM
Dexx
wingless

personally i preffer the dark side, but i don't agree with pure destroying burning, exploding killing just like that cau-se i'm on the dark side...with no reason.
Oh...BTW, i PMed my cgaracter descriprtion to Ush. Do i have to write it in the special thread again?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 09:27 PM
yerssot

you may, or ush can paste it there

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 09:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I'm going to be in the third game

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 09:39 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nice to hear, Phin!

A new description thread will be made for game 3; it can be posted there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 10:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Or, as Yerss said, Ush can paste it! big grin

Good, another Dark-sider. Zink said he wants to join the Dark-side (if he ever gets on this friggin site!). He wants a double-bladed lightsaber, if I remember correctly.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 11:20 PM
Dexx
wingless

naah...single bladed for me.....a green evil one just like this face evil face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 11:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I was talkin about my friend General Zink.

A green lightsaber sounds cool. I used to have one...

*looks at LanceWindu*

Hey Dexx, do you want a green lightsaber siggie? I can make it green. cool

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 11:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

if it's not too much trouble... big grin

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 01:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I see you have one. Would you still like me to make one?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2002 05:32 AM
Dexx
wingless

no, thanx....i like this one for now......

Old Post Aug 4th, 2002 12:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe later...

Anyway, how does podracing come in to this?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2002 04:34 PM
yerssot

you know the planet, and you know they drive there

Old Post Aug 4th, 2002 04:37 PM