KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Ironman.

Magneto vs. Ironman.
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Magneto has really been being a tad overhyped on these threads lately. using extremely circumstansual and high-end showings as a testatment to magentos awsomeness is Dangerous if utilized inappropriately.

and no, im not saying mags losees. i was agreeing with the statement, "since when did magneto become apocalypse?"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 06:58 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Magneto has really been being a tad overhyped on these threads lately. using extremely circumstansual and high-end showings as a testatment to magentos awsomeness is Dangerous if utilized inappropriately.

and no, im not saying mags losees. i was agreeing with the statement, "since when did magneto become apocalypse?"

since he killed apocalypse ruthlesly by ripping him in half

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 06:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
since he killed apocalypse ruthlesly by ripping him in half

he inherrited his throne? thats fuggin tight

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:01 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
he inherrited his throne? thats fuggin tight

nah he didn't become the "2nd apocalypse" he just killed apoc check the magneto respect thread it is pretty damn good

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:03 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

nah he didn't become the "2nd apocalypse" he just killed apoc check the magneto respect thread it is pretty damn good

oh dont worry, i am quite aware of magnetos carreer highlights

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:04 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

That was AoA Magneto/Apocalypse

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Scoobless
That was AoA Magneto/Apocalypse

but it did happen and 616 has much higher feats than AoA

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:07 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

but it did happen and 616 has much higher feats than AoA

is aoa in the futuer?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:09 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Alternate reality

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

BTW. this thread is supposed to be Magneto vs. Ironman, but Magneto cannot directly affect Ironman, only indirectly... so stripping the armor, crushing iron man within his own armor, emp pulses would all be out...

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way... :/

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 07:44 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Not once he's been superheated to the point where his powers fail and he burns to death

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:04 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Originally posted by rotiart
BTW. this thread is supposed to be Magneto vs. Ironman, but Magneto cannot directly affect Ironman, only indirectly... so stripping the armor, crushing iron man within his own armor, emp pulses would all be out...

If that's the case, Iron Man can conceivably win this.

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way...

And Iron Man could repel those 2 dumspter trucks with his armor's own magnetic powers.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:11 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Darth Vegas
If that's the case, Iron Man can conceivably win this.

And Iron Man could repel those 2 dumspter trucks with his armor's own magnetic powers.

big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:14 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

course he could always take two dumpster trucks... smash ironman between them... and crush him that way... :/

well i quit then kind sir, cuz that is pretty taking away all of magneto's inherent abilites, and if thats the case this is nothing more than a spite thread...*turns back in disgust * good day to you sir....i said good DAY!!!

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:19 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by manjaro
well i quit then kind sir, cuz that is pretty taking away all of magneto's inherent abilites, and if thats the case this is nothing more than a spite thread...*turns back in disgust * good day to you sir....i said good DAY!!!

nice quote

remember the scene in xmen 2 where he uses metal as bullets? magneto could so do stuff like that to spiderman...

Yah know... i shoulda just said his suit is no magnetic properties. big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:22 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

nice quote

remember the scene in xmen 2 where he uses metal as bullets? magneto could so do stuff like that to spiderman...

Yah know... i shoulda just said his suit is no magnetic properties. big grin

Wouldn't matter...IM melts Magneto FTW...... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:48 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I love how my little "Doom > Mags" blurb totally skewed this thread into another arguement.

For you see, that was my plan all along... confused

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:55 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I didn't even see the Doom>Mags comment.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:56 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I didn't even see the Doom>Mags comment.

yea that shows how easily these threads escalate into something completely else

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Last edited by boriquaking55 on Sep 28th, 2006 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:58 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

say what?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:01 PM