KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Daniel Craig: Not the best-looking actor

Daniel Craig: Not the best-looking actor
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
History Buff

i think craig looks as bond was meant to look. If anyone has ever seen real life spys who work for the CIA, British Intelligence, or some variation thereof you'll know that real life spys are FAR from good looking people.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:23 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
northstar51

I think Craig is a terrific Bond. I think the producers of the Bond 'franchise' are going very much in the right direction. Craig brings a new presence to JB and that's a good thing. The Bond era of crazy gadgets is--and should be--over. Although I do miss the wisecracks; they should have thrown just a couple in for old times sake. I think it's fine for Bond to occasionally show a sense of humor, it fits the Bond image imho.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 05:04 AM
northstar51 is currently offline Click here to Send northstar51 a Private Message Find more posts by northstar51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickie

he was a awesome bond, best yet.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:08 AM
chickie is currently offline Click here to Send chickie a Private Message Find more posts by chickie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Connery, Craig, and Moore are defanitely the best.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 11:42 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Amen to that.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:42 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I dont like Craig. no expression

Old Post May 24th, 2007 07:46 PM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I dont like Craig. no expression

Leave. no expression

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 24th, 2007 09:44 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2007 03:20 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I hope you're referring to a different Craig. no expression

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:00 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I'm not. no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:07 AM
LordFear

He really suprised me in this movie. I never saw such a raw depiction of Bond. I really like the rugged bad ass spy.Remember when he asked "M" how she wants Le Chiffre delivered?: " So how do u want it done, quiet and clean or messy to send a message?" That was pretty bad ass.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 07:38 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
History Buff

The only bad thing about that was that Bond didn't get a chance to kill Le Chife himself.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 07:43 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Except he is returning as Bond.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 10:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

He's like the Harry Palmer the franchise never had smile

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:06 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiimy

okay, he's not ugly, but the guy before him was the one i supported ..
he was gorgeous .. hehe^^

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:49 AM
Kiimy is currently offline Click here to Send Kiimy a Private Message Find more posts by Kiimy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by History Buff
The only bad thing about that was that Bond didn't get a chance to kill Le Chife himself.

Well if you've ever read the book obvisouly you have'nt from the sounds of things bond never does get to kill him its that other spy

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I'd **** him.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 08:51 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmmaTaylor

OMG is he kidding, he's so modest, he is by far the best looking Bond, and has the sexiest aura. I love the way he plays bond he's got rid of the pretentious crap, and actually made him a real person. Love him!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 06:06 AM
EmmaTaylor is currently offline Click here to Send EmmaTaylor a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaTaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats hysterical,how is a balding, receding hairline, grey haired man the best looking Bond?hahahahahahaha

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Amen to that.jm

yeah amen to that. rock so true,ACTING wise,Connery,Moore and Craig are definetely the best to have played the role so far.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote