KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Daniel Craig: Not the best-looking actor

Daniel Craig: Not the best-looking actor
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

true he wasnt the best looking actor but his acting was better than a couple of the others such as Brosnan.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 11:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bric A Brac

He may not be the best looking but his talent in the role makes up for it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:11 AM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bric A Brac
He may not be the best looking but his talent in the role makes up for it.

very true.well said. thumb up rock

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 10:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bric A Brac

Originally posted by Mr Parker
very true.well said. thumb up rock

Thank you, Mr Parker.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 04:00 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

true he wasnt the best looking actor but his acting was better than a couple of the others such as Moore.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 06:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

true he wasnt the best looking actor but his acting was better than a couple of the others such as Brosnan.

That is a ridiculous statement.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 07:30 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thats Mr Parker for ya.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 06:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

It's true that Craig doesn't have the picture perfect prettiness that Dalton had, but neither is he ugly. How could he have made it into any film if he was hideous?

I, personally, like the rugged handsomeness that Craig portrays. It makes the action scenes more believable, and you see the charisma and confidence that goes into being a playboy. Hugh Hefner is butt-dragging gross, but how many girlfriends does he have? Oh.... yeah.

Anyway, I thought Harrison Ford was a rugged handsome in Indiana Jones, even more so than Craig in Bond. Ford worked with stubble, at least, and mud and dirt, and scrapes and bruises.

I just think it makes a man sexier. Rule number one of dating is that the boy can't be prettier than the girl. Timothy Dalton fits that category. But a guy who "does action stuff" and then is still good-looking is so much more sexy! But that's just my opinion.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:13 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kazenji

how pathetic and childish,putting in words that the poster never said.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 09:20 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kazenji
Thats Mr Parker for ya.

at least i dont do something so pathetic and childish and put words in someone posts saying they said that when they did not.thats the behaviour of a five year old.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 09:22 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I argee with this post. Putting words in someones quote is childish and the behaviour of a five year old. Thanks for being there for me during those times to back me up againist those jerks. I had found a new movie site I am posting at in case you are interested.(This is written by Mr.Parker who wanted me to post this for him, so there is no confussion)

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Last edited by ADarksideJedi on Apr 19th, 2011 at 01:36 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 01:31 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote