KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Iron Man Movie Casting update

Iron Man Movie Casting update
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

howzabout Tony Hopkins for Jim Rhodes? doesn't necessarily have to be a black guy...Tony's just fine..

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 08:08 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

HUH HUH HAHAHAHAHA. Interesting choices. But Tony Stark was already signed.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

I heard Terrnace Howard was up for the role of Stark? not R. Downey Jr. well it doesn't matter as long as whomever is cast fits how the movie version of Stark is portrayed

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 07:10 PM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jdea
I heard Terrnace Howard was up for the role of Stark? not R. Downey Jr. well it doesn't matter as long as whomever is cast fits how the movie version of Stark is portrayed

Downey is Stark. Howard is "Rhodey" It look very interesting as to how Iron Man is shaping up.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Robert Downey, Jr is an intriguing choice but might be able to work. How about Terrance Howard as "Rhodey"? What about Gwyneth Paltrow aas Pepper Potts. This film is shaping up to be a possible blockbuster.

i agree, it might be able to work. I think the biggest impact will be the direction by jon favreau.

Hadnt thomas jane played the punisher i would say that he would be a perfect fit for stark. I could see daniel craig filling starks shoes aswell. craig reminds me of a playboy. My friend suggested eddie norton, but i think he is more of a daredevil type. Think norton would have made a perfect daredevil, but thomas jane is still my pic for stark.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 02:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i agree, it might be able to work. I think the biggest impact will be the direction by jon favreau.

Hadnt thomas jane played the punisher i would say that he would be a perfect fit for stark. I could see daniel craig filling starks shoes aswell. craig reminds me of a playboy. My friend suggested eddie norton, but i think he is more of a daredevil type. Think norton would have made a perfect daredevil, but thomas jane is still my pic for stark.

Thomas Jane and Daniel Craig. HMMMMM, Interesting choices, but they could have worked. What about the guy from the HBO series ROME, Kevin McKidd?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 07:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Thomas Jane and Daniel Craig. HMMMMM, Interesting choices, but they could have worked. What about the guy from the HBO series ROME, Kevin McKidd?

Is he the guy whom play Vorenus? If so i really dig that guy, havent seen him in many other works, but his performance in Rome was exceptional, but then were most of the actors. He hadnt occured to me, but yeah I could deffinently see that working, even more so than daniel craig. Thomas Jane is still my first fan choice though

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 09:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Is he the guy whom play Vorenus? If so i really dig that guy, havent seen him in many other works, but his performance in Rome was exceptional, but then were most of the actors. He hadnt occured to me, but yeah I could deffinently see that working, even more so than daniel craig. Thomas Jane is still my first fan choice though

Yes he was the guy that played Vorenus.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 10:16 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/i...11114247484.jpg

Iron Man's first armor in the movie

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 10:05 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/i...11114247484.jpg

Iron Man's first armor in the movie

Great suit of armor for Strak. I will assume that towards the end, he will wearing Iron Man's current suit of armor.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Great suit of armor for Strak. I will assume that towards the end, he will wearing Iron Man's current suit of armor.

he better. I think that would piss off alot of fans, myself included. The teaser posters for the movie have iron man in his current red and gold armour

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 04:08 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Of course he's going to be in the Red and yellow armor, I saw some CGI designs for it a while back. I can't find them though, it was on superherohype.com

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:23 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

the movie poster/teasers had an armor they later decided not to use that design but imsure they will have it

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:54 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

as long as star isnt black im happy

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 01:41 AM
Board Walker

They should have the actor do did the main role in the movie "The pest" play as Ironman, yes it would be all win.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:06 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:05 PM
HaSon

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, they couldn't have done a better job on the suit.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:55 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Validus
(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, they couldn't have done a better job on the suit.

Co-signed. I love the armor.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:23 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

Man, I was just gonna post that. Yeah I really really like the armor.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:29 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

that armour looks sweet... can't wait to see it onscreen...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2007 06:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote