KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

Whatever... I just feel bad you guys are mad about the things I shared.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:31 AM
Jcksparrows is currently offline Click here to Send Jcksparrows a Private Message Find more posts by Jcksparrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

who ever said we were mad about things you said?
all you said is how you wanted the movie to end
we were talking about spoilers

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:34 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Well after a good cry I am thinking on a positive wave length now.

Transference: The act or process of transferring or the state of being transerred. Psychoanal. The process in and by which a person's feelings, thoughts, and wishes shift from one person to another.

Now, what say that when BB gave the knife to Unbloody Will, and Will uses the knife to stab the heart, would tranference happen and BB be the one to become immortal?

I have always said that Will will be given a choice to go with BB and tell Liz the same thing that BB told him about becoming a pirate and leaving Will and his mother. "It would taste a lie if I told you it wasn't what I wanted." Therefore, Will leaves Liz.

I still believe that Tia/Calypso will negate the curse for Will and maybe she will fall back in love with Davy. Remember in DMC when asked what was in the chest she said "Him heart". The look on her face was pure admiration not loathing or hostility and she talks rather harshly about herself as being the reason DJ could not handle the pain.

Let's keep our hopes up and don't go down any more dangerous roads about that script. T/T have said there were four complete scripts, not ideas, not outlines, not anything else, but four complete scripts, and that Gore, Jerry or Johnny did not like any of them. Terry even stated that Johnny called him and Ted to his yacht and said "What are you doing to CJS, he wouldn't act this way." So, can we all get back on our ship and keep sailing. Yo ho.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:36 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Davy will be dead if Will stabs the heart...disappeared for good

IMO tia is gonna save will and allow him to be a god with her (calypso)..it makes sense of everything she said in that hut to him

she cant change him back to human..but i bet she can remove him from the dutchman in her goddess form..maybe even bootstrap

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:15 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

question is what would become of bootstrap. the who will be the captain of the flying dutchamn-or or. does all the crew get to be free and there does not have to be a flying dutchman.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:25 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

well, the hints in DMC add up to this: Willa nd Liz's marriage is doomed. Not their wedding perhaps, but their marriage. that explains all the hints.

will has made promises to many people about dying for Elizabeth. He has also made a promise to his dad.

all this to say, i would put the spoilers from LovelyOne at a very possible place.

HOWEVER, i also think there will be two final twists that make this ending seem quite differently... wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:35 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah Tia(calypso)/Will/Bootstrap together in immortality and

Jack/Liz possibilities big grin

*shakes fist* it better happen!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:40 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

secret spoiler ending straight from the oval office:

Will stabs the heart and prepares to die. However, he looks at the heart closely and realizes there is fine print, which he leans in closer to read. the fine print reads as follows: "any one who stabs this heart will not in fact die, because this is a disney movie and you arent bambi's mother, you are just being overly heroic. therefore, you will now be given a choice. you may either opt to participate in the next trilogy, in which you will swashbuckle and be required to beef up but will still lose the girl, or you may opt out of the next trilogy, and will therefore be given a proper farewell by the cast, and be sent off to live in goddess world with Tia, as suggested by some clever posters on a forum somewhere."

Will thinks for a minute, looking very manly and heroic, and whips out his cell phone. He calls his agent. He opts out of the next trilogy, because his agent informs him he has other movies and other breakups with too-skinny actresses planned.

Will bravely chooses to be with Tia. Elizabeth waves goodbye as he floats away on a cloud.

Jack comes up behind her, and an incredibly witty scene ensues, fulfilling all their previous jokes.

No word yet on Norrie. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:46 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah i love how everyonethinks of norrie for me tho! lol

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:48 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaky2511

So is it pretty much agreed/confirmed that Tia was Davey Jones' former lover? I think before everyone starts making huge assumptions about the movie, we should see it first. Keep your faith until then. So there was no mention of any J/L moment in the end? Was this script just words? Because a lot of meaning can be conveyed with just a look, and we know what talented actors Johnny and Keira are. Is the idea of movie 4 still floating around, or has it been confirmed? Keep up the good work everyone, we're recovering nicely! smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:25 AM
Smaky2511 is currently offline Click here to Send Smaky2511 a Private Message Find more posts by Smaky2511 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

hopefully davy and tia were lovers when they were good looking. before davy became a tentacle head and tia with dirty teeth.

I was thinking..no matter what, bootstrap and will are gonna be together in a immortality way?

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 03:27 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
secret spoiler ending straight from the oval office:

Will stabs the heart and prepares to die. However, he looks at the heart closely and realizes there is fine print, which he leans in closer to read. the fine print reads as follows: "any one who stabs this heart will not in fact die, because this is a disney movie and you arent bambi's mother, you are just being overly heroic. therefore, you will now be given a choice. you may either opt to participate in the next trilogy, in which you will swashbuckle and be required to beef up but will still lose the girl, or you may opt out of the next trilogy, and will therefore be given a proper farewell by the cast, and be sent off to live in goddess world with Tia, as suggested by some clever posters on a forum somewhere."

Will thinks for a minute, looking very manly and heroic, and whips out his cell phone. He calls his agent. He opts out of the next trilogy, because his agent informs him he has other movies and other breakups with too-skinny actresses planned.

Will bravely chooses to be with Tia. Elizabeth waves goodbye as he floats away on a cloud.

Jack comes up behind her, and an incredibly witty scene ensues, fulfilling all their previous jokes.

No word yet on Norrie. big grin

that was a joke right? embarrasment laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:13 PM
katelovespirate

hahaha yeah it was a joke. lol.

remember that interview we read with Orlando a while back, where he was talking about Keira and how he had magical scenes with her in 3? and we all got mad, thinking he had given away the ending? i reckon that kind of fits with this ending, also. that they would get some serious closure, ya know, before he dies or something.

though i still think there are some twists we dont know about yet.... big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:52 PM
LovelyOne

LOL

I just hope that Liz doesnt jump i after him..I dont see how her doing that can free him of the curse

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:54 PM
katelovespirate

i know.... that sounds a bit too grimms fairytales for me. that would be slightly irritating. i would not like that.

maybe Chow Yun came up with it, after House of Flying Daggers.

oh gee. i went into a slight stage of mourning yesterday guys, i painted my nails black, bought black eyeliner, and a black leather bomber jacket. lol. i told my two best friends (who are also obsessies) and they all agreed that if that was the real ending, we would have to plan a giant ceremony in which we burn all our memorabilia and say farewell to a series we thought was great.

kind of like the stick it to the man festival they put on in the desert.

we could invite outraged ex-fans and hold a convention. it would be great.

but on a more positive note, i watched the first one and man, its great! never fails to make me laugh hysterically.
big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:07 PM
LovelyOne

LOL

what they dont like the thought fof Will being an immortal with ms Dalma? I think its sounds awesome..he would really deserve it after saving everyone

I cant imagine him letting his dad do it..Will needs to be the hero for once..he is nevr the hero for anyone its usually Jack, especially when it comes to Elizabeth.

you know what ...Liz will have to show by the end of it that she's going to end up with Jack..cuz if she didnt..it would all look like it was Jack's fault will died

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:13 PM
katelovespirate

wow thats true... i didnt think about it that way.

yeah, where the heck is Jack in all this? i cant wait to find out what he's doing.

cause I fancy he would offer to do it himself, and Will would assure him he knows what he's doing. or something along those lines.

i just want them to remember that Jack is the money, so they dont need to cut Jack out to try and make Will all heroic or something--- people would rather see Jack being goofy (or just see Jack onscreen period) than see any of the other characters doing anything.

Somehow, there is SOOOOO much emotional resolution that has to happen in 3. if they dont play it just right, the whole thing falls apart.
but i dont feel sorry for them. they wrote themselves into this corner, and if the only way they can think of to get out is by killing off will and making everyone mad, then hey, thats their problem. lol.

i know, Will should totally go with Tia Dalma. that would be great. it wouldnt even have to be a romantic thing at all! it would just be like him saying goodbye, moving on to a new part of his life.

Does this mean Liz is going to be all depressed/pissy for the 3rd movie? Cause I was really hoping we'd get to see her in slightly better moods for some of it. ya know?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:24 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Here is my question: why does Barbossa marry them? Where is Jack in all this? Perhaps he's so in love with Liz he can't watch her get married?

Kate, LovelyOne, where did you hear this stuff? I'm not even shocked because I'm not sure to believe it. They can send out any rumor they want if they think that will cause some hype. The only real hints we'll get at first will be from the trailer and then any other previews we see followed by the movie. If Will dies, that is a really sad, really strange way to end things. I thought part of the reason behind these movies was his journey, for him to understand he could be a hero and still be of pirate descent. Poor Will, but also poor Liz. Sure she wants Jack, but that will really scar her for life if she loses Will in that way.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:48 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Out of Afrikka?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
I don't care about Orlando. He can go away to Africa for all I care. I care about Johnny Depp way more. Like I've said many times, HE IS THE MOVIE!!! And besides, he's the one that makes Orlando look good. Will Turner can die. It's not like I hate Orlando Bloom or anything. I just don't like his character in POTC. He's to weak and whelpish....lol.
But, besides my serious hatred for this lame, dumb, ass suckish, ending, I'm still keeping my faith with Disney and hopefully they will have some connections with Jack/Liz in the 3rd movie. *starts to pray*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:20 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Well, then. It seems all the predictions that were shot down were actually the only accurate ones...... How sad.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:30 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote