KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well im sad b/c i like will he's my second fav guy next to norrington...and....yeah.....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:48 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I'm sorry sailorleo sad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:49 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yes, i read it in people the other day (orli moving on)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:51 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

thanks....man will was, oh for cryin' out loud, IS just like me! i mean everyone makes fun of him and it's like they make fun of me...which is why i try not to voice my opinions here....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:51 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I don't care about Orlando. He can go away to Africa for all I care. I care about Johnny Depp way more. Like I've said many times, HE IS THE MOVIE!!! And besides, he's the one that makes Orlando look good. Will Turner can die. It's not like I hate Orlando Bloom or anything. I just don't like his character in POTC. He's to weak and whelpish....lol.
But, besides my serious hatred for this lame, dumb, ass suckish, ending, I'm still keeping my faith with Disney and hopefully they will have some connections with Jack/Liz in the 3rd movie. *starts to pray*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:53 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
thanks....man will was, oh for cryin' out loud, IS just like me! i mean everyone makes fun of him and it's like they make fun of me...which is why i try not to voice my opinions here....

aww i'm sorry!!!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:53 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

aww hunny im sorry. I never realised I was hurting you. I dont hate will..now that he dies..It feels really sad to me sad

when I think of it who ever stabs the heart becomes immortal apparently..and becomes like Davy Jones..in that way will is kinda with his father..cuz IMO Will cant save bootstrap from the crew..its impossible

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:54 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by LovelyOne
I was swearing a lot more than you..but I just realized that they can end it Jack/Liz if will dies...it may be a bit of a hint like when Jack is comforting her over the death of will or something..she may almost kiss him again or something..or there will just be a closeness between the two before it ends..

IMO the only reason Will dies is because he wants to save his dad..thats the only reason why he would stab the heart..his father is clearly whats becoming more important to him in movie 2 and Liz is becoming less important..and it seemed as if they had this death on the cards right from movie 2 becuase of what Tia says to him about the destiny thing..and then she says it again just as he's about to fnd the Dutchman

sad So that means Liz doesn't have feelings for Jack, she does loves will but he doesn't feel the same way about her. I thought it was the other way around. The J/L thing could work out, but i don't see it happening if she doesn't have any feelings for Jack. So I take everything back about having hopes for J/L

Gets up and runs to get rum baccardi and a waffle, anyone cares to join me? sad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:56 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by Mistypirate

Gets up and runs to get rum baccardi and a waffle, anyone cares to join me? sad [/B]

oh god, coconut bacardi and hot chocolate sounds REALLY good right now...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:58 AM
LovelyOne

sad So that means Liz doesn't have feelings for Jack, she does loves will but he doesn't feel the same way about her. I thought it was the other way around. The J/L thing could work out, but i don't see it happening if she doesn't have any feelings for Jack. So I take everything back about having hopes for J/L

I dont know.its so strange that they even made a whole movie where Liz is realising she has feelings for Jack for them to be gone by PotC 3..people will be scracthing their heads...same thing goes for Jack too..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:59 AM
mmoviejunkie

no i think that past pirates 3 jack and liz would end up together 'cause liz cant just go all her life without someone else that would be just miserable and i really think that jack is her true soul mate, but she still loves will
a good ending would be jack holding liz to comfort her of the lost of will, not just jumping each other's bones a second after will dies

Last edited by mmoviejunkie on Sep 30th, 2006 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:00 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
no i think that past pirates 3 jack and liz would end up together 'cause liz cant just go all her life without someone else that would be just miserable
a good ending would be jack holding liz to comfort her of the lost of will, not just jumping eachother's bones a second after will dies

thank you...that's what i was trying to say...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:00 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

So Lovelyone does this mean that u r not abandoning the franchise (us)?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:02 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Originally posted by LovelyOne
its so strange that they even made a whole movie where Liz is realising she has feelings for Jack for them to be gone by PotC 3..people will be scracthing their heads...same thing goes for Jack too..

I agree with that -- maybe, she will marry him impulsed by his "last desire" (their marriage?); or something like that -- not for her true feelings.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:03 AM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

thank you...that's what i was trying to say...

glad theres someone out there who's got the same ideas as me

Originally posted by PirateDiva
So Lovelyone does this mean that u r not abandoning the franchise (us)?

no! you cant!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:04 AM
LovelyOne

LOL i wont go..I just realise now what they meant when they said the closure to what happens to Will/Liz and Jack is in DMC itself

even though they end together their hearts are in different places it seems..Liz is balling her eyes out and usually in those situations where she is feeling empty she just wants jack there to make her feel better/safe..he is her protector IMO

there was a little hint of that when she was sitting in the cell and the men wer whistling at her like a dog becuase the dog/Jack wasnt there to lead the bad men away..

and Will's heart was clearly with his father.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:12 AM
katelovespirate

yeah okay i definately think the liz/will marriage before he dies is a beautiful way to conclude things there. its bringing full closure for both of them: they get to experience the pure love they shared as children and young people, and they get to say goodbye, and Will gets to die for Liz just like he promised, and save his dad just like he promised.
And Liz is now free to move on with her life.

On T and T's blog, they said at one point it was confirmed that they were doing a 4th. they said Disney already has the budget ready.
Orlando has confirmed that he will be moving on from the pirate movies... i guess not doing any more.
No word from Keira, but we've ALL heard Johnny say again and again he will do more. I think Disney could get away with doing another trilogy, and i think it would be AWESOME> it would be amazing to me if they really did it well.

but back to THIS trilogy... I am hoping very much they end things POSITIVELY between Liz and Jack. I mean, obviously they cant rush them together right away, but like you guys said, if there was just a closeness between them. If they sail away together, close intimate friends where it is always open to go towards more, ya know?
Jack will be here strength there, to help her move on and let Will and her old life go. And Jack will be her new life... or perhaps that will be hinted.

Bacardi and waffles sound AMAZING guys, but its red wine and baclava for me.

big grin I am actually really happy right now. dont know why. maybe its like the stages of grieving... shock, denial, or soemthing. hehehehe.

i do feel so bad for Will. I love Will. he's great. i know we've all bashed him and stuff, but we've also said awesome stuff about him, and he is a great part of the movie.

i had no idea they were going so dark. they are going to have to have a LOT of humor to make up for that. hehehe. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:13 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I agree..I hope keria sticks for movie 4.because it would make sense of movie 2 then..I was so cluless with what i was reading about movie 3 and Will/Liz after what i saw with movie 2..just made no sense at all.

oh yeh and Will had the knife as if it was set that he was going to do something with it by the end of movie 3

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:19 AM
mmoviejunkie

kate-can i have the link to t&t's blog?
i'm happy too!!! if i wasn't so cold right now i'd probably be jumping up and down all over my house with excitement

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:22 AM
LovelyOne

oh my! and there is even a hint of the love triangle when the dog, pintel and ragetti are sitting in the boat

dog = Jack
ragetti = Will
Pintel = Liz

Ragetti shows an interest in the spiritual side of things..into the bible..protcting his "imortal soul"..he goes on about divine intervenion *cough Tia cough* IMO Tia is helping him embrace his father.

where as Pintel is the one who wants to stick firmly on earth and is the only one who shows the dog any form of affection...

this strange convo appears to have no tie in with the rest of DMC..Ragetti talks about all this spiritual stuff once and never again

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:23 AM