KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

It wont disappear their chemistry was too much!!! i mean seriously the only way that Jack and Liz could be 2gether is if Will died! Think about it!! Liz as much a s she cares about Jack she wouldnt let Will go...and neither would Will!! so he had too!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:08 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

ROFL....lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:10 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea...im just feeling rather silly, bc i wanna try to cheer ppl up and i have tried. and like everyone goes chiki didnt u read the news and everyone just goes all ballastic on me. i cant explain it..im not making any sense.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:11 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
yea...im just feeling rather silly, bc i wanna try to cheer ppl up and i have tried. and like everyone goes chiki didnt u read the news and everyone just goes all ballastic on me. i cant explain it..im not making any sense.

I'm Happy....was i going ballistic on u when i pm'd u?...if i did i'm sorry...i want u to be happy too!! i was probably hyperventalating!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:12 AM
LovelyOne

LOL chiki we are keeping the faith..they are actually cutting all ties to Liz and her old life until nothing is left but her and Jack by the end of AWE..we learn that Tia/calypso has a dramatic departure too

her dad dies

Will dies

and it seems norrie dies

but Liz/Jack are left and they wont end her character heart broken and on her own..they have ensured that a Jack/Liz possibility is well liked with DMC and all the chemistry (1 billion)...and now they have a chance to make a new story which isnt linked to Will/Norrie/port royal/davy etc..it will be Jack Liz and a whole bunch of new and interesting things big grin...hopefully laughing out loud

Orlando has said he's dropping out of the franchise after 3

keira hasn't commented

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:15 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea but... i feel like all my theories and hunches just been flushed litereally down the drain. and i try to calm ppl but i just dont have what it takes. if it wasnt for lovelyone and others like kate and willo and lovethemtigers well then at least they listen to them and their theries are always good.

i just feel worthless, like im not helping. i know im pitying myself too much..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:16 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha oh gee guys, i think we've all been a bit off tonight... its been pretty intense.

its like a soap opera. (dramatic music.... Chiki, didn't you get the news? dramatic close-up)... hehehe.

i think the sun is beginning to peak out again... lol... thanks for being cheery and patient as i flipped out! lol. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:17 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

No its not chiki I felt the same and cried a bit but when you think about it its ending the relationship of Will /Liz in a satisfying way..they deserve a movie thats dedicated to it ending between them. Nothing is going to be there but Jack/Liz sailing off into the horizon..IMO thats the bittersweet ending they are talking about the bitter part is Will dies and now Jack/Liz is the sweet part..and they know its going to be the sweet part because DMC raked in 1 billion cuz of Jack/Liz possibly ending together.

when you think about it everything we saw with DMC does actually have meaning if they are going to get rid of will and end it Jack/Liz before the credits it will make u think..yeah they are going to fall in love because of everything we saw in DMC and it then makes PotC4 where they are together all the more credible.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:19 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

what news?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:19 AM
katelovespirate

well guys, i'm heading to bed. i need some herbal tea and some jane austen to relax me. hehehe.

hope you guys are all okay! night!!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:21 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Wow. I missed alot. I'm not really in shock.. I'm not sad..

I'm in disbelief!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:22 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im really really depressed right now

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:23 AM
LovelyOne

night Kate big grin..I'm off too xxx

seriously chiki think about it they have got rid of everything except Jack/Liz..its the sweet ending because in DMC everyone could see how much these two were going to end up together anyway..all the theories we saw do match up with the ending of AWE

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:23 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

To think that all of this came about from a ride....thats crazy!!! The ride has been around for sooo long and now it's causing all this pandemonium!! i knew i always loved that ride...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:25 AM
surfchikpir8fan

oh no i cant believe 3# is orlandos last pirate movie (unless he changes his mind)ah well thats showbiz 4 ya i think da ending is so depressingly- romantic lol that doesnt make sense but it is n it sums up everything every1 has posted on dis thread will wil get his wish, dying 4 elizabeth something always told me that line under da brige by da beach was very important n especially wen jack says at isle demorta? in da cave "Will : Where’s Elizabeth?
Jack : She’s safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman." ... u get 2 die her just like u promised ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dis is getting scary n very tense but if dis is da ending of potc 3 im happy as long as they make a 4th
oh just a thought maybe orlando is telling the press a lie so it confuses every1 n da audience get a complete shock if he came back in da 4th movie (if there is 1) so it would be sorta like wat they did wif da 2nd cept i think theyd keep very hushed up so no one knew bout i dunno just a wild idea but i luv wills character n orlando n cant imagine potc wifout da main 3 characters: jack/johnny, will/orlando n elizabeth/kiera its all perfect da way it is wif those 3 i think

Last edited by surfchikpir8fan on Sep 30th, 2006 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:26 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I doubt it..the only way to remove him from the Dutchman would be by smeone else stabbing the heart..and then Will would die

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:27 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

so maybe he sacrifice his life for everyones sake:
a) to free his father
b) to save the crew(maybe)
c) to help jack (hopefully)
d) so liz could be happy with jack(???)

this is a stupid theory but its worth a try..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:31 AM
surfchikpir8fan

oh yeah but if will was da captain would that mean he would have 2 cut his own heart out 2 or doesnt he have 2 too be the captain...........?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:31 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

No theory is stupid!!! it could be!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:32 AM
surfchikpir8fan

no chiki i like your theory alot it suits will i luv him playing da hero

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:32 AM