KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs. Hal Jordan

Sersi or Hal?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sersi 7 63.64%
Hal Jordan 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sersi vs. Hal Jordan
Started by: Mr. Universe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else. Im not even referring to the outcome of this thread, but comments like this? Why? Is it really necessary? Hell no.

Hal wins the majority, but you only argue so readily for him because he has two big letters stamped on his forehead "D," "C."

One more thing, I stated logical reasons why Hal would win. Does this mean I logically said why he would win or becuz he is a DC character. which is it? Did i just come in and say Hal wins. With no explaination? Have I ever said a DC character wins without putting up some reason why? Even if you dont' agree, I have put up a reason why I felt this way. Which would mean i'm not just pulling a win out of my ass for the sake of a DC character winning am I? Please address. Cuz i want to know. Did I state logical reasons why he would win or did I just say, Hal wins and that's that? let meknow.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 30th, 2006 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:51 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I'd laugh if it was in Hal's character to create imaginitively useful constructs in battle. He's like the serious clown of Green lantern corps, lots of will but sorely lacking imagination. Monkey wrench, big boxing gloves, a refridgerator, a shovel, etc.

He's best bet is the hal one-punch which happens like 6/10 in his appearances despite his power.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:24 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy-Chan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi was one of the few eternals that helped to take down Silver Srufer during Atlantis attacks since her powers are similar to Silver Surfer.

Sersi has control of all forms of energy, superhuman strength, transmutation, telepath, telekinese, teleport,indestrcutable, supersonic speed,cast illusions, increase metabolism, increase strength to unknown levels "strong enough too ko immortal hercules with one punch".

like I said Sersi and Hal would be 50/50, to close to call. And I'm sticking with it.

What? Sersi, Ikarus, Makkarri, Karkas, and Thena snuck up on Surfer and Super-Skrull while they were fighting and imprisoned them in some energy feild. After they freed themselves, Sersi and Makkarri COMBINED got owned by Super-Skrull. That's actually a low showing for Sersi. I say Hal wins 6/10.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:04 AM
Jimmy-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote