KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel drove off into the city.
She passed by some apartments
and she decided to stop by,
to clean up. She stopped the
car and went inside the apartment,
no zombie. She closed the door
and locked it, she went to the
bathroom and decided to take
a shower. After taking a shower,
she looked through the closet.

"ohh sh*t...that's a lot of clothes...."

She put on a black skirt,
and she picked out a white
tank top. Then she wore
converse.

"hah...much better."

She went to the kitchen and looked
for food, she found some bread.
She ate the bread, and drank
plenty of water. Angel made her
way out of the apartment,
once she got outside she spotted
the Raccoon Police Station.

"they probably have ammunition..."

She tried opening the gates to the
police station but they were barricaded
on the other side. She looked around
and found a car parked next
to the station and against the wall
that surrounds the police station.
She got ontop of the car and jump
over the wall.

"ohh sh*t"

There were police zombies everywhere.
She ran towards the door and she
quickly opened it and slamed it closed.
She locked it. It was very quiet in the
police station and semi-dark.
She went to the reception desk and
turned on the lights. There was blood
stains on the ground. Then there was
the security tapes, she rewinded the tape
and tried to see what had happened
in the police station. She saw a woman
in blue inside runinning around,
and there was a gaint creature after
her.

"what the hell is that thing?"

She found some shotgun shells on the
ground and as well as handgun ammo.
She reloaded her weapons.

"but I still need to reload my Twin Dragons...."

She walked around and tried to look for
some TMP ammunition. She found a
dead police against the wall and he
had a TMP gun on his hand.
She walked slowly towards it and
she quickly swiped the TMP off
it's hands. She took out the bullets
from the TMP and put it in her
Twin Dragons. She also took off
the police's bullet proof vest off
and she put it on.

"now I'm fully equiped."

She heard some loud banging in the
police station and she decided to not
stick any longer to see what is in
store for her.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:08 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

After hours of twist and turns leon had finally gotten out the dark sewers to be only welcomed by three zombies who seem to be not interested in him but to object laying on the floor with a white shirt and a blue skirt.

"The girl" leon cried out as the swarmed the little girl like bees portecting their bee hive. Leon than pulled out his gun, aimed for there heads and clenched the trigger as he shot each one of them in the head as they fell one by one.

Leon ran to the little girl bending down to see her vanilla cream face just lying there with the rebel as her eyes opened and her pupils showing to leon for the first time as they could be mistaken for the sky. she spoke with a gentle voice.

"no more monsters" thats all she said as she fell back into her slumber.

Leon picked her up rested her in his shoulder as he looked in the distance to find a black mustang just lying in the middle of the road. He walked over to the car with the girl in one arm and the gun waving around waiting for danger to come.

Leons luck was not runing out as the keys to the car was inside and the doors were opened. Leon put the girl inside the passenger seat and then he hopped on the front as her and leon were outside of racoon city.

"I wont let nothing hurt you anymore, but im sorry i have to go back to the city to rescue my friends and warn them about the bomb that going to erradicate the city."

He said looking at the girl as the mustang whirled straight to the city as he saw once more the sign saying welcome to racoon city, but not knowing that was the last time he was goin to see that sign.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 03:51 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel walked towards the door, and she took out her shotgun.
She quickly opened the door and some policemen zombies
fell to the floor, they were against the door. She shot their
heads, and shot the other zombies that were near the
gates. She ran outside and checked to see if there were anymore
zombies.

"nope no more, looks like I killed them all."

Angel shoved some objects that was barracading the gates.
Once she moved all the objects she heard a loud growl behind her.
It was a zombie dog, she quickly opened the gates and got out
then swiftly closed it and the dog ran into the gates. Angel smiled
and headed towards her car.

"okay Umbrella Corporation here I come."

She got inside her car and started the ignition, then she
drove off towards the mansion. She had to get past this
bridge but from afar she could see a hideous thing on the
bridge. It was big and green and looks like a giant
jellow. It would just slam itself on some zombie and they
would get stuck to it, along with some cars that are on
the bridge.

"sh*t, how am I suppouse to cross that bridge when that
giant turd is on it?"

She drove even faster towards the bridge.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 10:15 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"WOW LEAVE ME " He for a half hour till he reached into the sacuary and looked around " seems .......impossible there not missles" They called off code red " DAMMIT GALANOS !!!!!!!" Cheif yelled but he counted to 10. " JUST GO SOMWHERE FOR ME WILL YOU !?" Galanos nodded " go to my house , on 154 street theres a brown house the only one thats brown. Grab me my family album and come back." "sure " He picked up an auto shotgun as a weapon.

Once he reached the old house it was creepy and big. He tryed to open the door. He stood back and fired 3 rounds into the door and kicked it open. He turned on his night vision. He had a bad feeling about this. There were plates on the table. Covered with magots. He walked upstairs. On the bed was a doll. He looked at it. Then a little girl with half a jaw bit his boot. Her teeth didnt penitrated but he shot 3 rounds in her head.

He reloaded some more then heard banging from all around. Zombies crashed threw the house almost like it was white wood. He grabed the book and stashed it in the back pakc he brought. They were running up the stairs,. " SHIT !!!" He shot them sending them flying. To many to handle he took out his .45 H&K and started hitting head shots. He reloaded quickly and ran into the bed room and closed the door, He reloaded the shotgun and busted open the window and climbed down.

He started running the zombies chasing him. They started to gang up speed since they have air to worry about. Galanos was loosing speed and as he came to the ladder he leaped on it and climbed it but 3 zombies had a hold and were bringing him down. Rand sniped one in the head and then the other 2. He helped Galanos up. " I ... got .... the ... book !" out of breath he got down and went to the cheifs office. He put the book on the desk and walked out. " STOP" Galanos turned around. " thanks , now get outta !" Galanos left pissed off " that dam old man f#cking bossing me around

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:07 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Carpenter or "Chris" as his I.D. claims him to be ran towards an old home. It was clearly abandoned but he could see an Army squad was holding offf oncoming zombies. When they saw him they ceased fire and quickly opened the door motioning for him to come inside. "Move, there isn't much time!" Carpenter sprinted towards the house and dived in as the soldier shut the door. They all seemed to be wearing "atmosphere suits" or more commonly known as Hazmat suits. "We only have one other. Better you wear it then it slow us down." Carpenter agreed and put on the armor that had Hazmat printed on it. He picked up a shotgun off the table and held it close. "Cover the back door with MacKinsy and Jones." Carpenter did as he was told and went to report into the two other soldiers.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:23 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel had arrived at the bridge...

"ohhhhh f*ck!"

The monster had crushed her car when she jumped out
of her car. Angel quickly got up and took out her
Twin Dragon. The giant blob was going at her. It
leaped onto the air trying to slam her. She ran back and
jumped out of the way. The blob had bearly missed her.
Once again she got up and ran away from the monster.
She looked around the blob and saw a car, she began
to shoot it.

"this is f*cking insane"

The blob was going towards her and was right next to
the car that she was shooting at. Angel was aiming at
the engine and bingo, the car blew up. The blob was
5 feet smaller than it originally was after the explosion.

"so it's weak against explosives...."

She looked around, zombies were headed her way,
she saw some dead military mean near a car.
She kneeled down next to the dead man and
she took his grenades and ammuniton.
She took off the clip and threw the grenade at the
monster. The monster leaped in the air and once it slammed
onto the grenade, it blew up. The blob let out a loud
high pitched screech.

"!!!!!"

Angel covers her ears, the noise that the blob
was making was hurting her ears and it was
loud as hell. She threw another grenade and
blew up right next to the blob and it got 4 feet
smaller. The blob's color changed from throw up
green to crimson red. Angel was ready for anything.
A zombie came up from behind Angel and bit her
arm.

"ahhh!!"

She punched the zombie really hard and kicked it
off of her, she then shot it 5 times on its head.
She quickly took out some bandages from her
bag and wrapped her left arm. The blob leaped really
high into the air and came back down. Angel once
again jumped out of the way and when the blob
slammed onto the bridge, it made a huge indention
on the bridge.

"holy sh*t"

Angel started shooting at the blob, but it would only be absorbed
by the monster. Then the blob stopped moving and Angel
just looked for another grenade. She spotted another dead
military man and she ran after him, but as soon as she started
running the blob shot out the bullets that were absorbed at Angel.
Angel's right hand was shot, and her right thigh. She fell onto the
ground.

"f*ck!!"

She got back up and took out some morphine, she applied
it onto her wound and the pain ceased. Then she sprayed
some First Aid Spray on her wound then quickly wraped
up her wounds. She ran towards the dead man and took
his grenades. She took off the clip as soon as the blob
leap into the air again. She threw the grenade at it and
Angel jumped and rolled out of the way. The blob
slammed onto the grenade and it exploded again.
The blob started convulsing and melting, and making
that loud screeching noice. Angel just looked at the monster
and at the same time got up from the ground. She let
out a sigh and looked at her wounds.

"sooner or later, I'm going to die of blood loss...."

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:25 PM
zslick

Leon screeching through the streets only to stop to see a creature where before the out break couldnt exist. Leon than remembered about the grenade launcher inside the trunk of the car. He than popped out looking at the little girl in the passenger seat.

"ill be back"

He than popped the trunk opened and aimed for a strike out but before he shot he looked around as if he didnt want to make another mistake.
Leon realized the cost was zombie free as he shot toward the huge gunk of wat looked like some one just sneezed out.

The rocket was realised from the chamber going into the creatures belly only to get stuck inside of it. Than wat seemed like forever but really was three seconds the rocket exploding releasing gunk everywhere.

"huh, did someone order pea soup." he said looking at the little girl as he notice a woman in the distance hurt. Leon hoped back in the car to drive up to her.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:14 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kid juped in the air " Rand i saw it ! " Rand looked " o dear god that thing is huge !" They gocked at it. Galanos reached the top " im ****ing tired of the old man dammit ...................holy shit whats that " The blob had a car stuck to it. It shot the car in the air " O NO NO NO NO !!!!" The car smashed right on top of the roof. Rand feel off the roof. He was on the ground. Everyone came to see if he was ok.

Carmine and Andra came too. " Rand !" She cryed. She huged him. He was already dead. His neck had broke. The cheif came around " Jesus Christ......" Galanos and Kid climbed down. The car feel back onto the back streets with a loud crash. " poor guy ...... burry him in our best cemetary dammit !" They pciked up the body and took off the armor and guns " Wait !" Galanos said " let him hold his 5.7 please !?" They kept it with the body.

Galanos looked at Kid. Then Johnston came around " it just shot the car in the air and it happend to land here !?!?!" Galanos sighed " we need to check out the bridge. The cheif came back " Galanos appon your expirience and since you and Rand were good friends your now a Sargent. Pay your respects later in the day"

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:35 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Carpenter had made it to the other soldiers but they said they had it covered. As he moved back into the main room to see if he could ne used anywhere else he heard a radio transmission. "Hazmat Unit Alpha, move you unit to the bridge. There is an unknown target attacking what seems to be a mixture of civilians and soldiers. We need you to report here ASAP! This is Delta out." Carpenter knew they would be moving so he quickly gathered up supplies in a backpack he had found in the corner of the kitchen. They all started to make their way towards the bridge. As they were moving they saw a car fly threw the air and hit a roof in the distance. "EVeryone get over to that position now!" The commander of the group was pointing at the building where the car hit.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:43 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos , Johnston , Andra , Carmine and Kid got to the bridge and saw the other soilders there. He gave the signal to stop " We have no idea if there with us or not. You guys cover me ill go ask." Johnston set up his sniper rifle ready to fire. Galanos aproached the men " im with the CZ" He said looking at them " where trying to kill that thing over there. You ganna help us ?"

Old Post May 16th, 2007 10:17 PM
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel was covered with well who knows
what, but it belonged to that blob.
Angel heard some people talking and
looked up to see who they were.
The military once again.
thinking,
"sh*t how am I going to get around this time?
I have no car, and I need to get to the mansion
ASAP......f*ck but my stomach still hurts...
and I got bit by that zombie...ohh yeah I
still have my supplements, I should take
one right now before I turn into one of them...."

Angel popped out her Anti-Virus Pill,
she swallowed a capsule, and slowly
got up. She waved at the military men.
Pieces of the blob seemed to slither
on the ground, it formed a puddle.
Angel then coughed up blood and
looked to the ground.

"holy f*cking sh*t, it's regenerating!"

She ran away from the puddle, advancing the
bridge by foot. She turned around and yelled
at the military men,

"that thing is regenerating, it is weak against
explosives!"

Parts of the blob's gunk is stuck on her shirt
and then it started to melt on her, it burned
a hole through her shirt...as if it was acid.

"sh*t!"

She quickly got behind a random car and took off
her shirt.

"now what the hell am I suppouse to wear?"

She saw a dead police man right next to her, she was
starteled to see him because she hadn't noticed him.
She stripped the dead police man and changed into his clothes,
she's wearing a bullet proof vest, a blue button-up collar shirt,
black pants with a black belt.

"great, I look like a dyke...I think I'll still wear my
skirt."

She put on her skirt and tucked in the blue collar shirt.
She got back up and continued walking.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:02 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The commander walked up to Galanos and replied. "We are from Hazmat Alpha. We were sent here to clean up this mess... er.. outbreak you could say. We'll do whatever it takes to help." He turned around to face his unit. "Alright! Move up and distract this thing while the real military kill it! Now move!" His unit responded with moving and firing at the creature.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:31 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" good enough , crew attack as well" They all stood up and got to the open and started shooting the NYX. It started to move closer then it spit out what looked like a big slim ball with acid " HIT THE DECK !" They moved aside as it hit , it burnt the concrete. Johnston firing his AWP, Galanos his Auto Shotgun, Andra her Scout rifle, Kid his MP5 and Carmine with his P90. The empty bullet casings are flying everywhere but the creature yet doesnt look harmed.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:18 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Hazmat Alpha seemed to move as a unit that had been together their entire lives. They seemed to move flawlessly watching what the others did and making sure the others stayed alive. Carpenter instinctively joined the unit like he had been one all along. He fired at the creature, emptying all of his bullets. As he stopped to reload one of the Hazmat was struck and knocked unconcious but from where he was standing had been knocked off the bridge. "Chris! Go after him... don't bother the fall had to have killed him." Carpenter sighed and kept firing as he reloaded. "We already lost one.."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:22 AM
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel saw the mansion from a distance, she then
started to run towards it. As she was running her
vision was getting impared and she started to
slow down.

"...my head...I'm so tired...."

She started walking very slow, she felt like she had a
fever and she looked very pale. Angel looked at her
watch,

"9 hours till this place blows up..."
She took another supplement of her Anti-Virus pill.
Angel finally made it to the mansion, she was
right infrot of the huge brown door. She sat right
on the front steps of the door just so she can
"catch her breath." She leaned back and was
against the door, Angel closed her eyes and
immediately fell asleep.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:55 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The blob creature killed one of the Hazmat members and injured many more. As Carpenter made it to where the commander of the unit was they were both flung over the side of the bridge from falling debris. One hit land and the other fell into the water. Carpenter drug himself back onto land and to where the sarge's lifeless body was laying. "Damn... looks like he had a nasty fall."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:10 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Carmine. Held his arm. Andra ran to him " you ok !" He looked at her. Her threw off his mask " AHHH !!!!!!!!!" He bit her in the neck " HOLY SHIT !" Galanos and Johnston fired at Carmine. Andra fell. She was crying but she grabed her gun and put it to her head as she once did before and she pulled the trigger. But this time she had ammo.

Galanos kicked the side of the bridge " NOOO !!! DAMMIT !!! WHY !!!!!" He looked at Johnston. He put his hand on his sholder " Galanos......lets go" Galanos turned around. A beautiful girl stood there. But she was a zombie " .....!!! omg ! omg !" He took off his mask and threw up " Its Melady ! MY GIRL FRIEND !" She had the engagment ring on. Johnston looked at him. "You gatta do it" He was shaking " i dont wanna to !" Johnston grabbed him " listen to me the Melady you once knew is gone this is just the physical form God put her in dammit." He took out his .45 "ok....." He was making a puddle of tears. He shook but aimed at her head and fired. She feel and so did Galanos. He passed out.

" Hey can you guys give me a hand with him !?" Johnston need more help to carry him back saftley. Johnston grabbed the ringoff his dead GFs finger and put it in his pocket.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:09 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The three Hazmat that were left ran over to where the other survivors were. "Have you seen our Commander and the new guy?" The held a secured perimeter while the other survivors got adjusted to the situation. One of the three piped up. "I'm going to find the Sarge!" After he yelled that he ran down to the bank of the bridge and searched for the missing team members.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:24 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Johnston carried Galanos the whole way back out of breath " the others didnt make it..... Carmine some how got infected." He sighed.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:58 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Carpenter emerged from the bank and crawled away from the water. He found the dead Sarge and sighed but then he heard one of the others. The other soldier was half submerged in water but still alive and mostly uninjured except for a few bumps and bruises. Carpenter got him out of the water and stood him up. "What's your name soldier?" The man replied with a raspy. "Name's Johnson." Carpenter remembered him fromt he house and said. "My name is Chris or "Carpenter" as I have been called by the... police." Johnson stood up and pulled out his side arm. "We need to find others."

Johnson and Chris emerged on the bridge and to where Johnston was standing. "You have any idea where we have to go or anything.. or where my unit is?" Johnson straightened up and aimed away from them towards the city as if anticipating an attack.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:21 AM