KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos looked at Johnston " well we" Somone broke in threw the window,. It was Kid " holy shit man what are you doing " He had his MP5 he aimed at Burnett and Johnson " those bastards almost blew me up !!!." They can tell he was acting funny " KID STOP NOW !" He aimed at Johnson " both of you put down your guns."

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:57 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Johnson aimed his weapon at kid exactly when Burnett had. "Look put the gun down." Johonson just laughed and pulled the hammer back. "C'mon if your gunna shoot me, shoot me." Burnett snapped back. "Johnson this is not the time to be doing this!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:04 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" HMM OK !!!" He fired his MP5 Galanos tackled Kid down and held him down. Kid was fighting him off " JOHNSTON !" He helped cuff Kid up. Then they stood him up " WHATS WRONG WITH YOU KID !!!"

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:27 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Johnson was hit in the shoulder and went down to one knee. He had dropped his gun and by the time he had retieved it Kid had already been subdued. "Little runt!" Johnson aimed right at Kid. Burnett pushed the gun down. "Johnson you are too well trained to do that!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kid lauged." Trained to suck d!ck !!!!" Galanos kneed Kid in the back hitting a pressure point that knocked him out " my dad taught me that." He let Kid drop to the ground knocked out " shit i got a kit " He pulled it out " we ganna have to take out the bullet." Zombie moands can be heard " ill help this guy Johnston ...." He hada choice. Take Kid to a safe zone or take out the zombies that are coming " Johnston just take out the zombies we will worry bout Kid later."

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:07 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Johnson tried to act tough. "I don't need to have it looked at... but if you feel that you must." Burnett walked to the end of the hallway and went to one of the doors in the corridor. Opening the door he saw Blackburn hudled by a couch firing at oncoming zombies through an open window. "Burnett get out of here I'm infected." Burnett rushed to Blackburn's position and ducked behind the desk. "I'm not leavinf you to these things."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:19 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

After Galanos was done with Johnsons arm. Johnston shooting the zombies and realizing there infected friend " for the love of God we need to move on !" Johnston said.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:50 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett grabbed Blackburn and ran back into the hallway. "I'm infected man just leave me.." Johnson moved the position. "Shut up Blackburn and take it like a man." Blackburn then had a grin as he started to run with them.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:52 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kid broke the cuffs as Galanos and Johnston " YOU BASTARDS YOU WHERE GANNA LEAVE ME !" Galanos started tp run next to him " I THOUGHT YOU LOST YOUR MIND !!! " Johnston laughed " this cant be happening" Kid stoped in his tracks. Galanos stoped " what is wrong with you !" His eyes turned red " i.....i...." He stood there " hes infected ....." Galanos ran away from him. Kid just stood there. A zombie was walking toward him. He punched it in the face. Its head riped off its neck its spinal cord with the head. " he hehe hahah !!!!!" Kid laughed loudly.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 03:14 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Burnett, Blackburn and, Johnson all stood there staring at Kid. "On second though I wanna go with you guys.." Johnson just ran the opposite way deeper into the house. "I'll be back for you guys real quick!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 21st, 2007 03:33 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kid looked at Galanos " im ...... what am i Galanos ?" Galanos shook his head " i have no idea ......" He tossed Galanos his MP5 " guess i wont need it.............." Galanos sighed " yea .."Kid smiled "well if im ganna be angry at anyone i think ill go take out umbrella ! " He smiled crazily "they have high security ya know" Kid laughed " SOO !!!"

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:33 AM
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

Angel woke up from her sleep, when she had woken up,
she found herself inside the mansion on a bed. She got off
the bed, and her weapons and ammunition was gone.

"dammit!"

She punched the wall, she looked around, she was inside a
room and it was dark and there were no windows. She walked
towards the door, only to find it locked. It was as if she was
trapped inside, she looked around the room to find any
clues to get out of the room, she then looked up at the ceiling.
She stacked up some chairs that were in the room, and
looked for something strong to break the ceiling. She found
a lamp, took the lamp and broke the lightbulb, she had
the rod part of the lamp on her hand. She climbed on top of
the stacked chairs, and lunged the rod at celing. She kept
beating up the celing until it finally cracked.

"where in the world am I?"

Angel climbed into that cracked hole, and crawled foward.
She spotted light up ahead and she went towards it.
When she got there she found a ceiling vent and she
kicked it open. She jumped down and she found herself in
a different room. She opened the door, and there was
a dark hallway. She walked slow with caution, and made her
way towards another door. She opened that door and
she was at the entrance of the place that she is at.

"Damn, I'm in the f*cking mansion, now who the hell brought me
in here and where is my stuff."

She looked at her watch and counted how much time she had
left till Raccoon City is demolished. Not very much time is left,
so she exit the mansion.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:48 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kid walked behind her following her " what do you know " He said his eyes shiny red " TELL ME NOW !"

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:14 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Johnson, Burnett and the now infected Blackburn all made their way past Kid and Angel. They decided on a set plan and were not going to divert from it. "Johnson, you still got that chopper that you flew in on?" Johnson looked up for a minute before he sarcastically retorted. "Well how many Blackhawks have you seen fly by in the past day?" Blackburn laughed and found the keys. "Good thing I snagged these off the Sarge's body." Burnett took out his pistol. "Then it's settled.. we are going to the source of all of this."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:54 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Galanos and Johnston just followed " good so where ganna destroy Umbrella right ?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 01:39 AM
zslick

(Hey survivor i dont have time to go onto this thread much im leaving it to you. I barely have time to go on other threads but ill be back toward the winter thats if the thread is still alive if not ill make it alive enjoy!)

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:04 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( thx for the note to let us all know , good luck ))

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 08:50 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[Can this still be joined? smile If so what are you guys doing right now and what do I need to know? happy]

Old Post May 24th, 2007 12:28 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((You can still join. We are stuck in a mansion.. well two of us are. There are some explosives in the area that we are trying to find.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 24th, 2007 02:07 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[Where do I sign up? big grin]

Old Post May 24th, 2007 02:13 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote