KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((I'll bump the signup thread.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 24th, 2007 02:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( i thought this died. Well cool back in buisness ^_^ ))

Old Post May 24th, 2007 04:26 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

wow lol this thread officially died due to summer.
may you rest in peace.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:49 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

* crys and puts down flower*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 05:58 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crowman1993

i wanna play can i be the brad that doesn't die ? get it XD

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 04:40 AM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crowman1993

o.O dang

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 04:41 AM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crowman1993

oh well R.I.P Rr:rp

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 04:41 AM
zslick

This will be up and running soon!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 08:52 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Seth was driving into town with his bright red jeep and found the town deserted. He decided to get something to eat before he headed to the umbrella lab, so went through the drive through in a mcdonalds. He was looking at what he wanted and waited for the clerk. The gas mask taking up the passenger side he leans over the window toward the intercom

*hello! anyone there*

there was no response back. He than heard a scream coming from the intercom as he leaned back into his seat.

He backed up the car, and than his car ran over something. Surprised and curious what he hit he got out of his car to check. A blonde woman was laying underneath his car with one of the tires on top of her face squishing her brains all over the pavement.

*my god, what have I done, stupid lady why were you behind my car*

He couldn't believe what he done, so he turned around toward his car door to speed off to the umbrella lab!

A guy with half his face was heading toward him. *that's not f'd up* he than drops his keys into the bushes as he jumped in suspense at the creature. The hideous monster was leaning on his door reaching out to him, as searched through the bushes for his keys.

*Sh!# Sh!# where are those key*,

The creature got closer with each step Seth heart raced as looked for the keys. the creature stumbled on top of him as it opened his mouth wide. He felt the monsters breath on him. He reached for his gun plied to the creature mouth and looked away as the blood smeared on his face.

*this town is f'd up, f this man*
he than went back inside his car grabbed his gas mask and ran toward the entrance of mcdonalds. he than realized there were five more of those monsters coming toward him in the distance!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 10:10 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[I don't know where to go at the moment.so i'm doing a flash back]

Flash back;
Cammii stood there with her eyes widen,Blood splatered upon her face and tears forming in her eyes. Her hands shaking and her heart racing.
'What have i done,I killed him' Cammii thought. She didn't mean to ,her son was trying to kill her.'He looked sick all day,he seemed like he was dying. But the hosptail and 911 was busy all day.Some one bit him when he was at the park,nasty and bad bite on his arm' .Cammii stayed there on the floor,while she just had her eyes on her little boy. She couldn't come to the thought that she killed her son,But the truth is that he was already dead.

End of flash back.

Panicing she grabbed a small backpack and put in her wepons,some money,food ,some clouths,brush and make up . She had her hand guns out. She put on a hoody,some better skinny jeans,and boots. Put her hood up,she headed out. The streets where empty , Cars scattered and papers every where. She looked around and ran to her car,a man not to far off spoted her,But he was to far away for her to see he was dead.She got in her car and raced off,not knowing where to go or know what to do.Tears flooded from her eyes,hiting her legs,she needed to find help.She lit up a ciggerate and kept driving.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:21 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

he runs out to the street breaking the window mcdonalds to avoid the zombies and he sees a bright lights heading toward him in the street

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:49 AM
zslick

*i was in a rush yesterday didn't get to make full details*

Seth looking into mcdonalds closing the door making sure the chair jammed it shut so no zombies could walk in. He looked around trying to see where the scream came from but couldn't find nothin but a blood hand that streamed down the counter as if someone grabbed someone dragged them across the counter. He looked over and saw a dead woman with her neck torn to pieces with a zombie chowing down like it was a buffet.

*this is messed up*

the zombie heard him saying under his breath starring at him as he walked toward him. Seth backed up a bit stepping backwards. as the zombies start to crowd the fast food restaurant and the walking dead stretched out and reach for him breaking the windows with their hands sticking inside the windows.

*Sh!# sh!# what to! what to do!* looking back to the other zombie walking toward him.*Back up or ill shoot!*

Seth turned around realized the back was walking dead free he ran toward the window in full speed and leaped for it only for him to jump back and land on the hardwood floor starring at the ceiling!

*Damm i guess that didn't work* Grunting as he got back up grabbed a couple of pistols and started shooting toward the window it shattered all around his feet and he ran toward the street.

The dead was following him surrounded him! He grabbed out his pistols facing them. as lights came from behind him exposing his umbrella symbol on his vest but he just ignored it.

*so this is how i go down?, well come on you son of dead monsters, well sort of deadish, just die.* he starts shooting them in the chest and arms.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:49 PM
zslick

*you could pretend thats your car to save me cammi*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:50 PM
Cammii

Cammii heard someone screaming,gun shots at fact.Cammii stoped her car,and seen a man trying to fight off the dead.Cammii pulled her gun out and fired making a path to get to him,runing over many.Cammii opened the door,and called for him to get in.
And locking the doorafter he jumped in,she took off ,she didn't know this man.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:05 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stepped out onto the street, a hatchet gripped tightly in his hand, and a sick smile spread across his face. A Zombie lurched towards him, and he brought the head dead into the center of it's forehead.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

seth jumping into the car shootin the walking dead as the car skitted off. Thrilled and happy and kinda skeptical of the woman who saved his life, not knowing if she was stable enough. Leaning back taking a deep breathe he turned aroun and looked at the attractive woman!

*So uhh... My name is seth, how are you?*

(idiot how are you? theres a least a handful of walking dead out there and your asking these kinda questions!)

HE tried to smile at he showing he was grateful for saving his life as his gas mask rested on his lap and him leaning on the seat!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:36 PM
Cammii

She looked over at him with fear in her eyes growing.Was he one of thouse things?He looked normal,but she didn't know.

"Well hello seth ,I'm doing alright,just you know the dead kinda walking eating people,It's such a lovely day. I'm Cammii ."

She said her eyes back on the road she sighed, what the hell is going on ?

"Are..you one of thouse things"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:39 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob kicked the pitiful zombie to the ground and spun around, slammed the hatchet down deep into the skull of another zombie. The zombie fell limp and Jacob started to laugh. This was so much fun, and he had no idea how he made it before the zombies had attacked. A third zombie lurched at him, just as he swung, hitting the shoulder. The zombie stumbled back with Jacob's hatchet still in it's shoulder. More zombies started to shamble into the area as the scuffle continued.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
zslick

Seth kinda chuckeled to her comment not really knowing why he said. Introduction wasnt his thing!

"Cammi pretty name"

*you just met her and your already trying to hit on her your an idiot*

"so um. uh no. last time i checked i was alright and not dead. so are you a local around here?"

He watched her turn back toward the road with fear in her eyes. he wished could tell everything will be alright and this just a bad dream. Ha he cant be kidding himself people dead and walking whats alright about that.He than notice that they were driving toward another heard of zombies down the street when notice a man in the middle of them with the same situation as seth was just in.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:50 AM
zslick

Seth and cammi heading the road when a group of zombies decided to make a burricade. the only thing they were just trying to get to a man with a hatchet. Cammi and seth sitted there with headlight peering at the young man as they saw blood all over him from the zombies.

Seth screamed with him standing outside the car behind the car door. *her over here big guy*

*bang Bang* seth was shooting a path toward the car so the guy could run in swiftly as possible and quick!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 09:27 PM