KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clair turned to the door busting open to see Leon. "Leon!" she said and looked around, "Where's everyone else, surely you wouldn't be sent here alone... Those.. things.. are everywhere, outside, I've heard gunshots... I'm also on my last mag.." she said as she turned the safety om her 9mm Barrette off and put it on her side holster. "Is Chris Redfeild here on this assignment too?"

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:32 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

"Omg how am i ever gonna make it out of this place alive?, and what arre those gunshots from? is it the good guys or the bad guys?" Jeremy thought to himself while sneaking around trying to not make to much noise.

he walked through the hallway as he noticed a shadow moving in the distance. it was moving slowly and it seemed to move towards him.
he took a tight grip around the crowbar with both of his hands ready to strike at the oncoming "thing". the shadow suddenly stopped moving and jeremy´s nerves where on the outside of the skin, since he had no flashlight and could only see a couple of meters around him he was extremely careful.

There he was all alone standing in the darkness with a house full of zombies and a shadow standing there... looking at him, he looked back at the shadow. they just stood there for a while...

suddenly the shadow started to move towards him.

[anyone who wants can be the shadow, so i finally get to meet some ppl]

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:47 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

[Oooo me]

Wesker slowly moved towards Jeremy
"And you are" Wesker said while he raised his Magnums to Jeremys head.

"Care to make an Introduction...."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:55 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

"ooh eeh?.... DONT shoot!! for gods sake!.. eeh... my name is jeremy and i am not one of them!.. wh?... who are you? and what is goin on here?" Jeremy said with shaky voice.

He looked at wesker and hoped that he wouldnt blow his head out.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:05 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Loud Growls and barks came from all around Wesker and Jeremy, grabbing Jeremy by the shirt he threw him into the mansion. Running in after him he bolted the door "Im... with the police" he hasitated to give the boy his name.

"Follow me" He called to Jeremy as he began the walk back to the main lobby.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:16 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

[ was already inside but ok lets have it your way :]

"ok im on my way!" Jeramy said this time with a more irritated voice.
"so... what are happening what are those things? and who are you? how are we going to get out of here?"

jeremy just couldnt stop asking questions. He just hoped that this was a bad dream.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:19 PM
Krone

[Oh sorry my bad]

"I'm Special Agent Wekser , im with S.T.A.R.S, and those things are.. Zombies and im not going anywhere" he answered as he walked down to the main Lobby.

"Leon!, we have a guest!" he said looking at Jeremy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:50 AM
zslick

Leon then saw claire and ran up to her "are you okay" as it was just an reaction to ask. He than heard her say she was an her last mag he than Grabbed a mag out of his holster bag.

"Here i got three left, HUH?. Yea chris was on the bravo team hes helicopter crashed and exploded" leon said as he reached in to his black bag to his left. "One of my men took this out of a neck of a dead bravo team member outside". Leon then handed claire a dog tag it was scratched with teeth marks so you couldnt see whos name it was.

"lets just hope the dog tag isnt chris" leon told claire as he closed her fist with the dog tag in it. Leon than turned around looking at wesker with his guest. Leon than responded to his remark with a sarcastic comment. "wesker i said those invations were only for you and no guest"

"OKay i need a full report did you find any keys or anything locked"

leon said as he threw a circular objest

"cuz i found this it has a picture of a dragon!"

"well sense you hear leon said to the guest what your name?, and wait where jason and jill at?"

Leon than looked down to wesker radio holster "wesker where you radio?"

Last edited by zslick on Oct 19th, 2006 at 05:30 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:28 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"Zombie ripped it off..." he said keeping his cool, as he checked his gun it was still fully loaded.

"I'm gonna continue my search" he said as he turned away from Jeremy,
"Is that a map leon!" he said full of excitement....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:36 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Jill had become separate from the group but finally managed to catch up.

- "Damn it, this mansion is so big and the construction is all weird. There's passages around everywhere. Very easy to get lost in" - Jill said holstering her beretta.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:15 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

" did anyone find any keys by any chance" Seth asked the group. "i agree its hard to get lost in this damn mansion. I saw a copy machine in this room Ill go through there and i make a copy fo all of us." Seth than grabbed an extra radio he picked up from a dead person and threw to wesker "try not to lose this one champ!"

Leon then turned to make copies.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:44 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason kicked the zombie on the face crushing it's skull. "Hey Leon I think I found a wing of an angel broken." He said through the radio and picked it up and put it in his pocket. Another Zombie rose out of the ground and Jason quickly blasted the zombie's stomach and kicked it's face again the brain splattered on the window with it's eye balls. "Hmm I think surgury was worth it" He said and walked down stairs to find Leon. "Leon? Where are you?"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:53 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

Jeremy looked at Leon and said

" Im Jeremy and my car broke down and got chased by some zombies and now im here.."

"U guys with the police or S.t.a.r.s or whatever its called??" He said and looked at everybody.

"How do we get out of here?" Jeremy said looking nervous.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 12:24 PM
zslick

*Im walking back to the corridor to find a copy machine, i found a map* Leon said walking up to the copy machine. ~Now how do you work this thing he said to himself~

*Hey jason try to check out what that wing goes to, And i found a circular gold plate that has a dragon on it*

~hmm maybe this button will turn it on~ as leon pressed a big red button leon then placed the map on to the copy machine as he said to make 5 copies. Not knowing there was a shadow figure coming up from behind him. Leon not knowing this shadow figure could be a zombie or person.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 06:52 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Jill took out a rusted key she found on the courtyard on her way towards them.

- "Hey guys I found this on the courtyard, my guess is that it's got to be for an old gate or something since it's all rusted and all" - Jill said.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:39 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

Jeremy remained in the area for a while and then he walked the same way as Leon. He followed him into the copy room and walked up by him.

He put his hand on Leon´s shoulder and said "can you please tell me whats going on? and what can i do to help you guys out???"

He hoped that he would get some answers.

[he was the one sneaking up on Leon]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:58 PM
Krone

Wesker watched as the group all came together and then he slowly disappeared into the mansion grabbing his radio he dropped in began to explore the huge mansion.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:40 PM
zslick

Leon felt someone grab his shoulder as he flitched back put a gun to his head. "whew!, Your lucky i didnt blow another hole into your head" Well you want answers dont we all."

"recently a helicopter was sent here to check out some recent activities happening on this mountain" Seth was explaining as he was gathering the maps. "The team was called bravo team, We found out there helicopter exploded and were tryin to find out why and how"

Then he looked at jeremy straight in the eye "and for those freaks out there you tell me what they are cuz i dont have a clue" leon said turning back!

Leon then busted through the door "well here are your guys maps and make sure you radio in any activity and find any weapon in this house" "jill i need you to come with me i think i know where that key belongs to and claire and jeremy you guys check out the hall the map says there is a elevator there"

Leon notice wesker was gone he was getting curiouse about his dissaperance around the mansion. *jason did you find where that wing belongs to* leon said in the radio as he and jill walked on to the stairs of the left of the hall.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:14 PM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clair smiled at Leon as she took the magazine from him. "Thanks... Chris doesn't wear dogtags, luckily. He has a badge and thats all..." she said, turning to the door, "I did however find Forest Spyer's Dogtags a while back.." she said, holding up the dogtags then putting them on the ground, "It's a shame, he was a good guy..." she said, cocking her beretta and smirking, "So our mission is to find weapons, dogtags, and badges, correct?"

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:42 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

Jeremy turned to claire and siad " i guess so ?..."

then he turned to leon and said"you guys sure dont answer more than you need to... "

"so i guess its you and me then.. shall we?"he said as he turned his head back to claire.

Jeremy started to take a few steps along the corridor heading for the hall. he made a gesture to claire indicating that they should go right now.

He carefully looked at the map looking specially for storage rooms or anything alike. he fellt his crowbar where in need of... replacement.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 04:52 PM