KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

(yes you can)

Leon watched go toward the stair way "huh i wonder if she knows if there is an elevator" as leon pressed the button waiting for it to come down. He than heard foot steps coming then a big rukas as the wall just caved out as if somthing made it explode. Then all of sudden tryant comes out.

"OH SH!T" leon then pressed the down button faster as if it was going to come down faster. When looked down he saw a gernade luancher. Gernade luancher must've on the other side of the wall came on to this side when he broke the wall. Leon than picked it up shot just to hear a click sound.

"Hey thats a nice coat you got there, Gap? as tryant got closer to leon about to send him a punch. His arm raised real high as a ding sound came from the elevator. Tyrant missed him and punched the wall. and watched leon go up in the elevator.

*Everyone watch out there is a tyrant loose in this mansion, I repeat a tyrant loose in this building.*

As leon reached the third floor to a guard zombie to strike at him when leon than just pointed a gun to point as his head shot him for the zombie to fly four feet away from and key fell off of him and landed between him. It had dagger on it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:19 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zslick
(yes you can)

Leon watched go toward the stair way "huh i wonder if she knows if there is an elevator" as leon pressed the button waiting for it to come down. He than heard foot steps coming then a big rukas as the wall just caved out as if somthing made it explode. Then all of sudden tryant comes out.

"OH SH!T" leon then pressed the down button faster as if it was going to come down faster. When looked down he saw a gernade luancher. Gernade luancher must've on the other side of the wall came on to this side when he broke the wall. Leon than picked it up shot just to hear a click sound.

"Hey thats a nice coat you got there, Gap? as tryant got closer to leon about to send him a punch. His arm raised real high as a ding sound came from the elevator. Tyrant missed him and punched the wall. and watched leon go up in the elevator.

*Everyone watch out there is a tyrant loose in this mansion, I repeat a tyrant loose in this building.*

As leon reached the third floor to a guard zombie to strike at him when leon than just pointed a gun to point as his head shot him for the zombie to fly four feet away from and key fell off of him and landed between him. It had dagger on it.

Ada arrived into the kitchen just in time to see the elevator door close, she wondered why there was an elevator in the kitchen when she saw that the Tyrant knew she was there as it slowly turned around to look at her and then made it's way over. Ada shot at it until her magazine was empty and to her surprise her bullets had no effect what-so-ever, it was as if the bullets were bouncing off of its skin. More fire power was deffinantly needed and she pulled out her shotgun just as the Tyrant got ready to attack her, it swung it's bladed arm once, but Ada jumped over it and shot the Tyrnat three times, forcing the Tyrant to back up, but only that. Ada suddenly got an idea and pulled out her knife and ran toward the Tyrant. The Tyrant swung at her again, but she ducked and upper cutted the Tyran with her knife, actualy cutting it. Ada quickly pulled out a gernade and stuck it into the Tyrant's wound and pulled out the ring and then fan kicked the Tyrand, right on the gernade, forcing it even further into the wound and forcing the Tyrant to fall, when the gernade went off, it made a hole in the Tyrant but it started to get back up. Ada didn't have any more gernades and decided to leave while she had the chance. She entered the elevator and went up to the fifth floor, when she got up there, it was a zombie free area.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:03 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon than was running down the hall just to bub into someone with handcuffs on as leons gun fell to the floor and slid under a chair the guy with the hand cuffs than pointed a gun at leon thinkin he was a zombie.

"HEY HEY im with S.T.A.R.S dont shoot" Than someone came behind the man it was wesker. "haha i thought i would never say this but wesker tell him to put his gun down" As leon stared at wesker as they stared back and the man just kept his gun still pointed at leon. "Im a Special officer put your gun down, There is more problems here than you and me." Leon said staring at the man with the handcuff on him as he quitly swift his hands behind his back to get his back up gun!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 05:00 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Wesker slowly walked up behind Shelia and put his Magnum to his head, "You gonna put the gun down, or am i gonna blow your brains out?" he said tilting his head slightly pushing the magnum hard against his head.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 05:12 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Man c'mon I was just wearing this man, my girl made me do it, it t was some freaky stuff and I ran away, don't shoot me man, I got an apple pie from McDonald's in my pants for you."

He was pratically crying/begging for his life and automatically assumed he was being re-taken into custody again for breaking out.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:39 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon than watched him lower his weapon. Leon than went to go get his gun under the a big dresser.

"haha wow this guy is unstabble isnt he?"

Leon than grabbed a lock picking keys as he went to sheila to take off the hand cuff. "I think you would shoot better if you were unhand cuff" Leon than uncuffed him and than looked at him in the eye once more "I dont care what you did to go to jail but you now your part of my survior squad, just protect my back and ill do the same"

Leon than walked down to the dresser where his gun fell under he noticed somthing else under there "Hey wesker help me move this dresser." As Somthing caught leons eye under the dresser besides his gun

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:25 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

(Could someone tell me where I could come in with Chris?)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:44 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

(Ada's on the fifth floor, I'll make have her meet Chris.)

Ada turned into a hallway and saw somebody there, she aimed her gun shot once and missed.

(Short, but it works.)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:56 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Chris took a dive , although there were only a few feet in front of him. He then back up to the corner, pistol up, and leaning out.
"Who's there?!" Chris asked, peeking around.

Chris had gotten a little lost in the house, but nontheless tried to find the others. He continued to wait for an answer.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:03 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"Sorry Leon gotta run" Wesker said as he turned away from Leon and began to walk out of the door shoving his way past Shelia "i mite see ya around" he said with a small smile as he holstered his gun.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:04 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Chris took a dive , although there were only a few feet in front of him. He then back up to the corner, pistol up, and leaning out.
"Who's there?!" Chris asked, peeking around.

Chris had gotten a little lost in the house, but nontheless tried to find the others. He continued to wait for an answer.

Realizing that this man was a human Ada lowered her gun and approached and said, "Sorry about that, I thought you were another one of those zombies that have been walking around."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:30 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Yeah... They can be quite a scare. Th' Name is Redfield, Chris Redfield." Chris held out his free hand to shake, still keeping one eye alert for movement.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:48 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"Ada Wong." Ada shook Chris' hand and asked, "Have you seen a man named Wesker anywhere?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:53 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Actually, I havn't really seen anyone..." Chris took a look around. He was to blunt to admit he was lost, but he was.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:03 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"I see..." Ada spotted a raidio on Chris' belt and asked, "What channel are you on?" as she pulled out her own raidio which was much more updated with a satelite video messaging system but it could also work as a classic raidio. "If you see Wesker, or if you spot this man in trouble." Ada pulled out a photo of Leon and handed it to Chris, "Let me know."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Channel Seven." Chris looked at the photo, and made an image in his head.
"Will do. May I ask your rank as well, so I know how to refer to you?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:19 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ada set her raidio channel to 7 and answered, "Just consider me a woman in red." Ada put the Photo of leon away as well as her raidio and walked to a door in the hall put her hand on the knob looked back at Chris and said, "Oh, one more thing, if I were you, I wouldn't go into the kitchen until an hour or so. I just barely got out of there with my life." Ada turned the handle and walked into the room.

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Nov 12th, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:28 PM
zslick

Leon than looked at shiela and said "follow me this way i think jason is in trouble" As leon and sheila were running down the hall they ran into chris and ada.

"CHRIS? Well well dont we have a little get together" Than all of a sudden a siren went off as the house siren said it was goin to explode in 24 hours.

(people i want to move to the street so who ever finds the last emblem were out of here!)

(there was a dark figure who ran out of a room that said controle room and ran down the hall)

Leon starred at ada and said "chase after him and Shiela look for a guy named jason and chris i need you to look for the last emblem, I think the emblem is a lion i need you to look for that"

Leon than raced down to the controle room as he realized that the button to push the explosion of the mansion was pushed here! He than notice a radio on the controle pannel "wesker?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:17 PM
Krone

Wesker Slowly made his way to the main hall laughing as the zombies ignored him "Time to get out of here" he tried to hold his laughter in.

"Huh.. i cant be lost not now, damn it" Wesker stumbled around the room kicking something hard "Shit! my foot!" he said picking up the lion emblem, "looks like a beat you to it Leon" he said with a smirk as he finally found the Entrance....

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:28 PM
Krone

((Ignore previous post please))

Wesker heard the alarms and began to make his way around the mansion heading into random rooms.

Entering a random room he saw a woman with red dress "Hello Miss Wong, how ive missed you" he said as he put his Gun in his holster as he looked her up and down seeing the Lion emblem.

"So your going to give me that Emblem then Ada?" he said witha boyish grin.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:09 PM