KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

"what tha fu-"

Before he finished the sentance he took another bite from the burger and scrambled for safety and his gun. He took one look at the thing and was like how in the hell were they supposed to kill that?

"uh any ideas for this guy?"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 10:49 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

"Theres a gernade laucher there right by your feet"

"shiela the new stranger has frozen up i need you to it out or were goin to crash hard and fast do it now"

Leon than jerked the helitopter as he tried to go up but yet they were just going down fast too fast.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:42 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"god dammit."

He muttered to himself and crawled then dived for the grenade launcher turning and aiming for the giant. He though before he shot what if he missed? and isn't he a little to close for a grenade?

"Hey do you have a parachute on? I kinda need a fast answer too"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 10:31 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ada suddenly shot the creature with her shotgun, knocking him back a few steps. "Far enough for you?" he sarcasticaly asked clyde as she got ready to shoot again.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 01:50 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

(im not clyde no expression )

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:35 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

(My Bad)
Edit:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Ada suddenly shot the creature with her shotgun, knocking him back a few steps. "Far enough for you?" she sarcasticaly asked Sheila as she got ready to shoot again.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:41 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde saw ada shot the monster with a shotgun.He looked at ada "Nice shot!!"he said in a shaky voice.He pulled out his silver 9mm and loaded it.He looked at ada and showed her the gun"Don't know if that thing will come back"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:46 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"This thing barely receives damage from a shotgun, do you honesty think a handgun will do anything to it?" Ada asked Clyde. "Only explosives do significant damage to this damn thing."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:53 AM
The Infekted

"Girl you better recognize,this is has the fire power of a magnum"he said."And you think a shotgun will do the trick?" he shook his head with his hands shaking trying to put bullets in his gun.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:57 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"maaaan fu.k!"

He fired two explosive shots that knock the creature to the ground and almost sent him flying out of the chopper if it wasn't for his claw catching the side door the explosive seemed to do more damage to Sheila than that thing, his vision was now hazed and blood was spattered on his head as the blast knock hom back into the wall

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:57 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"I'm not trying to harm it, beause I don't have any explosives, I'm only knocking i back so that he has a safe distance to fire the gernade launcher at it!" Ada said as she pointed to Sheila. She looked back and noticed that Sheila had already shot at the Tyrant, but the Tyran was still hanging on. Ada ran up to it, pulling her knife out.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:00 AM
The Infekted

Clyde finally loaded his gun."Man **** this!!"he said shouting.He took aim at the tyrant and shot it in it's arm."Mabe if I help it would do some good"he said nodding his head at ada.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:02 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ada pulled out her hand gun and shot Clyde in the arm, ran towards the Tyrant, cut is hand open, stole one of Leon's Gernades, shoved it into the wound. The grenade exploded, taking out the Tyrant's entire arm. Ada got up and looked at Clyde, her gun still pointed at him. "Now you listen here, I'm usualy calm about bastards like you. But you really tak the cake. I really don't give a shit how powerful your gun is, when I say only explosives wll work, I mean that ONLY explosives will work!! Now, you either start using whatever's left of that so-called brain in your head, or so help me there will be one less man on this team..."

(This is sooo not like Ada. This most likely won't happen again.)

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Dec 16th, 2006 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:14 AM
SpadeKing

(ok so who is piloting the helicopter now that you took Leon out of the seat blink )

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:22 AM
The Infekted

"You shot me you stupid *****!!"he yelled in pain."You are are cold hearted mutha.....AWWW"He yelps from the pain in his arm."Maybe I should blow your freakin brains brains out and see how you like that!!"he shouted in anger and pain.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:22 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by SpadeKing
(ok so who is piloting the helicopter now that you took Leon out of the seat blink )

(Ah crap, I thought Leon as near the back!)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:23 AM
SpadeKing

(nvm)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:24 AM
The Infekted

(Cant we just say leon was piloting the plane??)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:24 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Edit:
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
"I'm not trying to harm it, beause I don't have any explosives, I'm only knocking i back so that he has a safe distance to fire the gernade launcher at it!" Ada said as she pointed to Sheila. She looked back and noticed that Sheila had already shot at the Tyrant, but the Tyran was still hanging on. Ada stole one of Leon's Gernades, and ran up to it, pulling her knife out.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:25 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by yaujta King
"You shot me you stupid *****!!"he yelled in pain."You are are cold hearted mutha.....AWWW"He yelps from the pain in his arm."Maybe I should blow your freakin brains brains out and see how you like that!!"he shouted in anger and pain.

"Trust me sir, you don't want to do that. I'm the only one here who has to keep you on the line. Now, unfortunantly for yo, I don't have a medical kit. So you'll have to live with the pain in your arm till we get to a hospital." Ada sat down, keeping her eye on Clyde.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:28 AM