KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrincessNk
.Confused.

sad sad sad sad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:46 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

srry.that was the wrong .srry. the real 1 -

http://www.myspace.com/emmawatson

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:19 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Doubt that's her Myspace.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:16 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

thats wat i think too......but she got lots of friends there for roleplaying

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:20 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I really don't think that is real. One, I think Emma Watson would be smart enough not to get a myspace because one, they are evil, and two, bad things can happen there. Also, I highly doubt she'd talk mostly about the Harry Potter movies nor do I think she'd say she doesn't think acting is her thing. She is doing it (obviously), why do something you don't want to do? Anyway, We will just see.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:25 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

i know its not her i dont kno when but i have heard that she doesnot go on the computers

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:38 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ashle
i know its not her i dont kno when but i have heard that she doesnot go on the computers
Can't blame the child.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:41 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

besides i have seen lots of them i added her cuz she requested me to and since when did emma start to request her fan to be in her list

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I don't think it's her myspace. erm

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:25 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Draco69
Emma Watson wants to go to college. She got nearly perfect scores on the England "SATS" (which is a VERY high acheivement in Europe) and she wants to continue her higher education.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Unless she's locked in a contract, what's to stop her from going to university?

If she waits, she'll be around 22 when it comes to the end of the series.

A 22 year old college freshman....I wouldn't blame her....

It's her own damn fault, and it's actually pretty selfish of her to even consider it. She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:48 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Barker
It's her own damn fault, and it's actually pretty selfish of her to even consider it. She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.
Twas very young when she signed for it.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:48 AM
Barker

Originally posted by The Phantom
Twas very young when she signed for it.

She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:46 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's selfish to want to continue her education, get a career and have her own life?

I think it's selfish of YOU to expect her to put her entire life on hold just to make a fantasy movie.

erm

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:40 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

I dont want her to leave but I cant help wondering who is going to take her part?!And is she going to look like hermione (Emma did )?!

Love me or Hate me..

Last edited by Sunlight_shines on Oct 11th, 2006 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:39 PM
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

don't worry guys
its all publicity
she wont go anywere

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 02:49 AM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Draco69
It's selfish to want to continue her education, get a career and have her own life?

I think it's selfish of YOU to expect her to put her entire life on hold just to make a fantasy movie.

erm

Uh.. I never said I expected her to do it. I only said she should have known that she would be expected to Play Hermione all 7 movies.

Don't make a scene.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:43 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by goddess_susu
don't worry guys
its all publicity
she wont go anywere

You never know....she could probably be seriously considering it. If I were her, I would.

She's been acting since she was around...eleven, I think? I would have doubts about signing on for the last two, to be acting from age eleven to twenty.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:20 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by ashle
I dont want her to leave but I cant help wondering who is going to take her part?!And is she going to look like hermione (Emma did )?!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:30 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Only time will tell.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

None of you will know for sure until it happens (or doesn't) so quit b!tching at one another

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 09:23 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote