KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

its obviuosly not her myspace because emma is supposed to be really clever and if you look at all the mistakes on there !

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:41 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

o.O

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:19 PM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charmed_Phoebe
Disappearing

haha shes not leaving, its Ruprint you have to worry about leaving. Emma's staying, and if for the SMALL chance she does not, I wont watch any HP movie that does not have her in it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:31 AM
Charmed_Phoebe is currently offline Click here to Send Charmed_Phoebe a Private Message Find more posts by Charmed_Phoebe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Woah, woah, woah, wait, wait.
http://www.bonniewrightonline.com/ExtraSneakPeek.wmv
At 1:15 (approx.) the voice-over mentions something. However, it's unlikely it's true; it doesn't show a clip of her saying it.
Just thought this would be of interest.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:52 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xandico

I don't know if any of you guys notice since you are probably all American (apart from Diamonds) but all the slang words used on that myspace were American! I am from England and so is Emma Watson and she does NOT talk like that!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 05:23 PM
Xandico is currently offline Click here to Send Xandico a Private Message Find more posts by Xandico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tati
Thinking of you...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xandico
I don't know if any of you guys notice since you are probably all American (apart from Diamonds) but all the slang words used on that myspace were American! I am from England and so is Emma Watson and she does NOT talk like that!

What if she does?(Haven't even got in that web yet though).

Visit My Sigs,plz

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 05:46 AM
Tati is currently offline Click here to Send Tati a Private Message Find more posts by Tati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stacianna

To everyone on here that's been mean about Emma:

Ok, all you guys that are being mean about Emma should really stop and think for a moment about the fact that Emma is a real person with real feelings. Attacking her just because she is pretty, (and un-Hermioneish in your opinion) is just plain stupid and ignorant.

Nowhere in the book is it stated that Hermione is ugly. Emma is an extremely beautiful, talented actress, and a lovely person. Those of you that are saying mean things have probably never met her. I don't see any of you guys making movies and acquiring the respect of millions of people.

And as for all of you that say you don't care if she leaves, you obviously do if you're taking the time to post a message about it.
Emma's a normal, charming girl, and deserves more respect. There's a difference between discussing and insulting, and some of you seemed to have crossed that line. She's done nothing to you, so kindly lay off!

Thanks,
Stacianna

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:55 PM
stacianna is currently offline Click here to Send stacianna a Private Message Find more posts by stacianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OfficialEmmaW

Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:33 PM
OfficialEmmaW is currently offline Click here to Send OfficialEmmaW a Private Message Find more posts by OfficialEmmaW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by stacianna

Ok, all you guys that are being mean about Emma should really stop and think for a moment about the fact that Emma is a real person with real feelings. Attacking her just because she is pretty, (and un-Hermioneish in your opinion) is just plain stupid and ignorant.

Nowhere in the book is it stated that Hermione is ugly. Emma is an extremely beautiful, talented actress, and a lovely person. Those of you that are saying mean things have probably never met her. I don't see any of you guys making movies and acquiring the respect of millions of people.

And as for all of you that say you don't care if she leaves, you obviously do if you're taking the time to post a message about it.
Emma's a normal, charming girl, and deserves more respect. There's a difference between discussing and insulting, and some of you seemed to have crossed that line. She's done nothing to you, so kindly lay off!

Thanks,
Stacianna
Okay, you need to get off your high horse and allow people to say what they want to say. If they want to say it in a manner that you dislike, then so what? Who are you to censor peoples' opinions?
Originally posted by OfficialEmmaW
Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson
Interesting...both you, "Emma Watson", and Stacianna both registered on the same day, which is today, and posted next to each other. Hm..

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:37 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OfficialEmmaW

Angry

Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:47 PM
OfficialEmmaW is currently offline Click here to Send OfficialEmmaW a Private Message Find more posts by OfficialEmmaW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright
Right. I'm sorry I didn't get my facts "stright". roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:52 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You searched through all the pages to find this? Psh. Nice spelling by the way. Listen, leave this forum before ya start something bad, k? Real Emma or not.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 12:38 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Wow! Tough Crowd.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 09:00 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Nickey
Wow! Tough Crowd.
How do you mean? Those weren't your socks, were they?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:44 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Sorry if I was interfering. I just thought you guys were a little harsh. Just a little. Yes, the real Emma may have come on a little strong but you guys shouldn't gang up on her like that. I know how that feels, because it has happened to me numerous times on this website. I'm not saying that you guys didn't do it for good reasons(yes i was a troublemaker), but it kinda hurts when people who know each other gang up on you and you're all by yourself with no one to defend you.

And like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 11:02 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Nickey
Sorry if I was interfering. I just thought you guys were a little harsh. Just a little. Yes, the real Emma may have come on a little strong but you guys shouldn't gang up on her like that. I know how that feels, because it has happened to me numerous times on this website. I'm not saying that you guys didn't do it for good reasons(yes i was a troublemaker), but it kinda hurts when people who know each other gang up on you and you're all by yourself with no one to defend you.

And like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion.
o.o That's not the real Emma.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 11:28 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

True..but that was a little harsh how you said to leave this forum.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:33 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Sparkling Heart
True..but that was a little harsh how you said to leave this forum.
The fake comes in here trying to start something not needed among us. I, actually, was being polite about it. It'd be bad for her and for the forum. They are both socks most likely anyway. Probably belong to people who were banned in this forum or something.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 01:10 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 01:33 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Barker
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy.
Should get that checked, Barker.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 01:35 AM