KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~*Séphi*~
noobie member

I'd just like to say that I agree with The Phantom very strongly about his opinion that that wasn't the real Emma Watson in this forum...

and if you knew more about the REAL Emma then you would know that...

she was born on the 15th april 1990, which means that she has only JUST turned 18 years old and that

she got all A's/ A*'s in her GCSE's [not sure which but probably A*'s as she has her own private tutors]
and that she knows french, italian, latin and english

OBVIOUSLY she's extremely intelligent, as I know some of you mentioned previously.

Finally, she studies Geography, Art and ENGLISH at college here in the UK, and she won poetry competitions and used to recite poetry before Harry Potter happened to her. So yeah, she's obviously not going to spell that badly and I've seen lots of her interviews and she doesn't speak like that, she's rather eloquent. She may speak differently to her intimate friends but to a public audience she speaks entirely differently.

Rant over. Over and out. =]

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 06:44 PM
~*Séphi*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Séphi*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Séphi*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Daniel and Emma were the most attractive actors so OBVIOUSLY they were meant to be together right?

That's a matter of opinion.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 07:00 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by OfficialEmmaW
Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson

lol, emma isnt anywhere near as pretentious and insecure as you are. also, seeing as your the REAL emma, tell me the label of the wine you shared with a certain guy on 20th of may. {u shud know shudnt u stick out tongue }

lmao btw, im guessing your around 11 to 15 years old. this kinda thing didnt happen much if at all at kmc.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 07:26 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, I guess OfficialEmma didn't bother to learn English when she decided to one day visit every single forum and chew out everybody that criticized her. Who knew she had the time? wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 07:33 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wow, I guess OfficialEmma didn't bother to learn English when she decided to one day visit every single forum and chew out everybody that criticized her. Who knew she had the time? wink

I love how she chews everyone out then ends the message with "With love". laughing

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:26 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

These little blow hards better not back out before the seventh movie. I think they would lose a lot of respect if they did. Harry Potter is what put all their faces on the map in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:02 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Okay.

All three of the stars have signed on for the rest of the series.

Yay! Question answered!
And we move on.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 02:35 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

Originally posted by siriuswriter
Okay.

All three of the stars have signed on for the rest of the series.

Yay! Question answered!
And we move on.

ahhh man!!!
thats sad news sad
cuz in my opinion, if Emma left, I'd start going
Happy Dance HALLELUIAAAAAA Happy Dance

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 05:05 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
djlewis

its a lod of rubbish like she will ever leave

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:45 PM
djlewis is currently offline Click here to Send djlewis a Private Message Find more posts by djlewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nakama

Miffed

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
eh I dont care if she goes shes a terrible hermione!! She needs to work on her acting skills just like the rest of them

hmmm i guess her acting is ok as well as the others. They are very good in each of their portrayals. Anyway, it's your opinion and i respect it. smile

Ai-ai Bad Influence Daw?
Marian Tinaob ni Angel
Charice Pempengco Greatest Achievement
The Famous and Funny Impersonators-Ai and Pokwang
Marian Umiyak at Nagmakaawa

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:41 PM
nakama is currently offline Click here to Send nakama a Private Message Find more posts by nakama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinbatek777

you dips she never left...i am behind her all the way and she is an excellent actress

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:58 PM
justinbatek777 is currently offline Click here to Send justinbatek777 a Private Message Find more posts by justinbatek777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinbatek777

i am behind you all the way.....and you are a amazing actress.....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 03:00 PM
justinbatek777 is currently offline Click here to Send justinbatek777 a Private Message Find more posts by justinbatek777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

o.o Justin... you realize this is an old old old old thread? One that tends to get bumped up every so often when people type stuff in google and it pops up and people just feel they need to add their two cents about how she isn't leaving and such even though we all know she isn't...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:12 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

has anyone seen her in the new burberry ads clothing. she looks beautiful

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:27 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 01:15 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d'wittymudblood
The Ultimate Head Girl

what the heck am i doing in this thread? rubbish!!

come up bad to another clever I did..
and get us killed, or worst..
ExPeLLed..."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:09 PM
d'wittymudblood is currently offline Click here to Send d'wittymudblood a Private Message Find more posts by d'wittymudblood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by d'wittymudblood
what the heck am i doing in this thread? rubbish!!
Hmm............

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:24 AM