Gender: Female Location: Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
I'm sure I posted in a thread like this ages ago. It might have been where would you want to live in Middle Earth now that I think about it though.
I can never decide which race I'd want to be. Because I love the lifestyle that the hobbits have, as I really want to live in the country when I'm older anyway, but I would also love to be an elf as they have that fantasy and magical element about them. But then I also think I'd love to be a man of Rohan too. Oh I can't decide.
1. Dunedain: This would definately be my first choice. Specifically a North Ranger who was raised and trained by Elves (as Strider did). Its the best of both worlds; your granted a longer life span, but still know what it feels like to be a mortal. I also love the aspect of roaming, tracking, and living in the shadows. I would band together a group of no more than 10 rangers and hunt orcs for about 6 months out of the year and spend the rest of the time living with the Elves in Rivendell and Lothlorien, and occasionally venture to Mirkwood, Gondor, Rohan and the Shire.
2. Elves: My second choice would be the Elves; Ive always admired the ways of the Elves. Pure, Noble, Elegant, but at the same time powerful and strong. (any race really, although i would prefer Vanyar, Noldor, Teleri, or Sindar). I would love to spend time in Mirkwood.
3. Maiar: Who wouldnt want to be a demi-god with unimaginable power. Preferably an Istari, or a servant of Manwe, Varda, Tulkas, Ulmo, or Aule.
4. Dwarf of Khazadum; I've always found this place to be really intriguing despite the Balrog. I also enjoy the idea of mining and forging armor and weapons. Not to mention partying with "Roaring fires, malt beer, and ripe meat from the bone". Although i would probably have to visit the Shire for a Woman.
5. Hobbit: I guess this life would be ok. I dont smoke, but i sure drink and eat often. Being a farmer isnt so bad. Although i would definately be more of a Bilbo type (adventerous and curious of the outside world).