KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » which race would you chose?

which race would you chose?
Started by: st@rlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilylidou

half elf half human
like the hero for dragonlance.

Thanks You Comments

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:21 AM
lilylidou is currently offline Click here to Send lilylidou a Private Message Find more posts by lilylidou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty easy question. A maiar. I'm a true immortal in that I can't really be truely killed only my body dies my spirit will live on in Middle Earth and I would be extremely powerful.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 03:15 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pretty easy question. A maiar. I'm a true immortal in that I can't really be truely killed only my body dies my spirit will live on in Middle Earth and I would be extremely powerful.

Alot of them sound pretty miserable alot of the time though wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:32 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on people, give Hobbits a worthy nod.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:55 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by exanda kane
Alot of them sound pretty miserable alot of the time though wink
Gandalf didn't seem so miserable.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 02:17 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I would want to be in the line of the Numenoreans.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:06 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Gandalf didn't seem so miserable.

He didn't???

Oh, and I guess I'm with Hobbits.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:52 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good man.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 03:42 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Gotta be a Brandybuck though. I wouldn't settle for anything less.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:22 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hobbits are gay midgets.smile Maiar is where it's at.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:33 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by exanda kane
Gotta be a Brandybuck though. I wouldn't settle for anything less.

Haha, yeah. A Took would have an appeal as well though, or maybe a Proudfoot.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:50 AM
exanda kane

No Proudfeet for me, would have to be either a Took or a Brandybuck.

Their is something to be said for lounging around smoking, drinking, eating and gardening and then being regarded by the rest of the Hobbit population as adventurous and reckless.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 04:21 PM
Atticus

hobbit, they have the uncanny ability to not worriy about shit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 12:51 PM
Atticus is currently offline Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonknight11

Dwarf they kick ass!! If not a Dragon hehehe evil face

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 09:18 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I'm sure I posted in a thread like this ages ago. It might have been where would you want to live in Middle Earth now that I think about it though.

I can never decide which race I'd want to be. Because I love the lifestyle that the hobbits have, as I really want to live in the country when I'm older anyway, but I would also love to be an elf as they have that fantasy and magical element about them. But then I also think I'd love to be a man of Rohan too. Oh I can't decide.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 03:27 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Biccie

Elf for sure.

I always played elven characters in DnD. Love their mystic way of life, almost hidden, but strong and magical. Always captured my imagination.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 09:15 PM
Biccie is currently offline Click here to Send Biccie a Private Message Find more posts by Biccie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arrnathoron
Guardian of the Skies

I'd be one of the Eagles living in the Misty Mountains (Could you tell?). But if that doesn't count I'd be a Man, preferably a ranger.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 04:07 PM
Arrnathoron is currently offline Click here to Send Arrnathoron a Private Message Find more posts by Arrnathoron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

1. Dunedain: This would definately be my first choice. Specifically a North Ranger who was raised and trained by Elves (as Strider did). Its the best of both worlds; your granted a longer life span, but still know what it feels like to be a mortal. I also love the aspect of roaming, tracking, and living in the shadows. I would band together a group of no more than 10 rangers and hunt orcs for about 6 months out of the year and spend the rest of the time living with the Elves in Rivendell and Lothlorien, and occasionally venture to Mirkwood, Gondor, Rohan and the Shire.

2. Elves: My second choice would be the Elves; Ive always admired the ways of the Elves. Pure, Noble, Elegant, but at the same time powerful and strong. (any race really, although i would prefer Vanyar, Noldor, Teleri, or Sindar). I would love to spend time in Mirkwood.

3. Maiar: Who wouldnt want to be a demi-god with unimaginable power. Preferably an Istari, or a servant of Manwe, Varda, Tulkas, Ulmo, or Aule.

4. Dwarf of Khazadum; I've always found this place to be really intriguing despite the Balrog. I also enjoy the idea of mining and forging armor and weapons. Not to mention partying with "Roaring fires, malt beer, and ripe meat from the bone". Although i would probably have to visit the Shire for a Woman.

5. Hobbit: I guess this life would be ok. I dont smoke, but i sure drink and eat often. Being a farmer isnt so bad. Although i would definately be more of a Bilbo type (adventerous and curious of the outside world).

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:51 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Have a guess....actually I think id prefer to be half elf and human.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 11:13 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Being a mix between an elf and a human would be pretty cool. However, if I had to choose, I suppose that I'd want to be an Elf.

Actually, on second thought, I would want to be an Ainur like Gandalf. That would just be so kick-ass wink .

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 02:54 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote