KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » which race would you chose?

which race would you chose?
Started by: st@rlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JayJohn85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Akhnar
I would pick to be a god even if there isnt any in LOTR or maybe like Sauron hes like half a god and the ring is another half so that would make him a GOD so I would pick to be a GOD = Sauron.All the powers in the world to change everything as I want.

Sauran was a maiar as well only difference is like the balrogs at the beginning he sided with morgoth the original dark lord who in fact was a valar.

Gandalf and co where restricted in the form they took hence the guises of old and wise men the istari order. They where strictly prohibited revealing there true nature or in fact use there full abilities to put it simply gandalf was Olorin who could have fought sauron power on power but the war of wrath when the valor fought morgoth caused great destruction to middle earth making it the place it is in the LOTR trilogy.

Just the typical good vs bad scenario where the bad guys dont give a rats ass about consequences.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 07:13 AM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serious Impact

First Choice: Maia~Immortal souls, very powerful, but restricted, has a purpose and secretive...I like this.

Second Choice: Elven~Also immortal, with all the time in the world to learn to be powerful in magic, or whatever floats your boat.

Third Choice: Ent~Nearly immortal and very cool.

You can see the theme of immortality here, so pretty much any race that's immortal, I'd be cool with....Dragon perhaps (although they are all but dead, so that would kind of suck). People say that they'd get bored, but I think I'd find a way to entertain myself, especially in a world with other immortals.

I just can't...look...away!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 03:49 AM
Serious Impact is currently offline Click here to Send Serious Impact a Private Message Find more posts by Serious Impact Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Either Maiar, or Numenorean of the line of Elros before Sauron was captured. Maiar are just awesome because they are older than the world itself, and the Numenoreans just pwn everything.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:03 AM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Eru a race?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:54 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

uhhhh no. i dont think he is =-p lol tho

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:41 AM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

As I feel that death sucks, and having resistance to aging, cold, apparently some toxins, looking young and hot most of your life, being able to walk on surfaces others can't (snowbanks), having enhanced perceptions, and pointy ears, all DON'T suck...

I'd have to pick and Orc.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:41 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vjer

A Numenorian sailor like Aldarion but I would stay away from Erendis...
you get a long lifespan and you get to travel the world (except going toward Aman or Tol Eressea...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:51 AM
Vjer is currently offline Click here to Send Vjer a Private Message Find more posts by Vjer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Elves.
-Can see both realms
-Immortal
-Can go see the Valar
-Good Food

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 02:50 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Wizard evil face

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 05:22 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Id want to be a Haradrim =)
i dont know why I just want to .

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 11:30 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Elf

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 02:58 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

It should be Mortal man

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 10:37 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flying shadow

elf or half elf seems to be the ideal scenario

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 04:17 PM
flying shadow is currently offline Click here to Send flying shadow a Private Message Find more posts by flying shadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charles19

choice

Definitely, I'll choose the Car race.. It'll more interested and enthusistic game for me.. Thank you so much for giving this opportunity..

Old Post May 12th, 2010 12:11 PM
Charles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Charles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Charles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I wanna be a Tom Bombadil, or a Sauron. smile

Old Post May 13th, 2010 07:12 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gollumizer

hmmmm I'd choose giant Eagle you just have things going your way.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 04:36 PM
gollumizer is currently offline Click here to Send gollumizer a Private Message Find more posts by gollumizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cordon7247

im chose elf so i can be legoslas

Old Post May 26th, 2010 03:50 AM
cordon7247 is currently offline Click here to Send cordon7247 a Private Message Find more posts by cordon7247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nerdanel
half elf half human

I argee with you as well I would pick the same thing.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 02:32 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd be Black, as I don't recall seeing a negro in the films, so I'd either be unique or very rare. That's gotta count for something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 02:46 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34
Dae-su Oh talks too much.

Elf

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 10:12 PM
sixella 34 is currently offline Click here to Send sixella 34 a Private Message Find more posts by sixella 34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote