KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Whats Stronger, Adamantium or Vibranium?

Whats Stronger, Adamantium or Vibranium?
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
ohhh, for some reason i thought it was vibranium/adamantium, my bad wink

They invented adamantium trying to duplicate the process they used to create Cap's shield.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:32 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adamantium can't be damaged by physical force. Vibranium can be easily damaged. Iron-Fist ripped BP's suit all to hell with a punch.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hell?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Tron
They invented adamantium trying to duplicate the process they used to create Cap's shield.
ohhh ok that makes sense

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by long pig
Adamantium can't be damaged by physical force. Vibranium can be easily damaged. Iron-Fist ripped BP's suit all to hell with a punch.
yeah, but what better for battleing purposes? i mean vibranium can absorb energy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Vibranium absorbed a massive punch by Gladiator, which earlier took the Thing out, so it's pretty durable.

The only person I know of destryogin adamantium is Hulk, but that was secondary adamantium. Think the only way to destroy adamantium is by higher entities like the celestials,galactus,etc.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 04:58 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Maestro
Vibranium absorbed a massive punch by Gladiator, which earlier took the Thing out, so it's pretty durable.

The only person I know of destryogin adamantium is Hulk, but that was secondary adamantium. Think the only way to destroy adamantium is by higher entities like the celestials,galactus,etc.
which do you think is better for battleing purposes?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:02 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

which do you think is better for battleing purposes?

Again it depends on who your battling.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:11 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Again it depends on who your battling.
just all around whats better for battleing both offensively/defensively? Say vibranium armor or adamantium armor?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:16 PM
Fanboy

Ya know something else I remember that King Thor melted Adamantium with some eyebeams.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:43 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Fanboy
Ya know something else I remember that King Thor melted Adamantium with some eyebeams.
Really when was this? I'm not saying is didnt happen, im just curious when it happened

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:48 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Huh? confused

You mean Cap's sheild?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:01 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Vibranium equals better defensive weapons. meaning Shields, armor, ect.
Adamantium equals better offensive weapons. Meaning Knives, swords, bullets, spears, ect.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:13 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Inhuman
Vibranium equals better defensive weapons. meaning Shields, armor, ect.
Adamantium equals better offensive weapons. Meaning Knives, swords, bullets, spears, ect.
has adamantium ever been shown cutting vibranium?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:34 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

has adamantium ever been shown cutting vibranium?

I dunno about PURE vibranium, but Black Panther's Vibranium Mesh suit can be cut pretty easily.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno about PURE vibranium, but Black Panther's Vibranium Mesh suit can be cut pretty easily.

Indeed.
With simple knives in fact. It stops impacts like bullets and punches, but heat or slicing or pin-point stabs get through sometimes.

Again, Iron-Fist beat Panther near death and ripped that over glorified condom of a suit into pieces.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:59 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

With his Iron Fist no expression

Iron Fist >>>>>>>> Adamantium Claws wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 09:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

ohhh, for some reason i thought it was vibranium/adamantium, my bad wink
you are right his shield is adamantium/vibranium. The front of shield is of high density (60/40) adamantium/vibranium. inner part of the shield is low densiity (25/75) vibranium/adamantium.

only battle i know of when adamantium against vibranium is between Captain America and Wolverine in Capt. America Annual 8 but like it says the front of the shield is mostly adamantium so the claws just mess up the finish but not actually cut it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:34 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by sapphiremouse
you are right his shield is adamantium/vibranium. The front of shield is of high density (60/40) adamantium/vibranium. inner part of the shield is low densiity (25/75) vibranium/adamantium.

only battle i know of when adamantium against vibranium is between Captain America and Wolverine in Capt. America Annual 8 but like it says the front of the shield is mostly adamantium so the claws just mess up the finish but not actually cut it.
Thats whats i thought too, but in the Ultimate universe Cap's shield is made completely of adamantium

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:39 PM
sapphiremouse

well after reading abit...didnt know this. the entry to the handbook of marvel universe is false. in 2001 Avenger annual they said the shield is vibranium/steel which took place after Capt. America annual 8. so im not sure where the writers got all crossed up.

im old used to the old ways in comics, seems they always changing ideas and concepts.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:45 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote