KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Master chief Vs Hulk

Master chief Vs Hulk
Started by: Bol Gath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
A couple of Plasma Grenades to the head kill Prof. Hulk big grin

So you think Master cheif can beat the Thing that easy?

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:04 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Originally posted by Broly92

Ouch!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:23 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

Hahahaha!!! Good one.

Still I have a hard time believing that a couple of plasma grenades will kill Hulk. Sure it'll hurt, but remember what happens when Hulk gets hurt? He gets angry, and MC would have better odds fighting the moon (yes I mean the planetoid circling earth) than fighting an angry Hulk no matter which version he is.

MC would get slaughtered by prof. (Don't know why, but I think that prof hulk is in a way the most dangerous version).

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:41 AM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Ultimate Hulk would eat MC, and use the plasma grenades for that "Spicy Cajan Taste."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:54 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Grimm22
It made me throw up a little sick

Honestly, I like the graphics, they still are loyal to the franchise and all.

However, the idea of Microsoft milking the franchise for all its worth is what bothers me sad

I fail to see how they are milking it when halo was originally designed as an RTS. In my opinion it only took so long before they took the sucessful series back to it's roots. Besides you want milking? Check Capcom and Square Enix's FF 7.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:15 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Jesse7
I meant MC by the way, but if you meant the same, then you are very mistake.

Hulk would not be able to even touch MC, MC runs at 160 mph, and his reaction and thinking speeds are so high that the world is in slow motion to him.

Not only can MC effortlessly flip 60 ton scorpion battle tanks, but his bones and body has been enhanced to the point where he is extremely durable, fast, and strong.

With his MKIV suit he could take more punishment then hulk could dish out, that and the mjolnir mkIV self repairs in seconds of taking dammage.

MC would put easily KO hulk.
the hulk runs at 300mph stop being a dc fanboy and read more marvel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:38 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Tassadar
Batman, Spiderman, and Punisher have all beaten the Hulk. The 3 couldnt take 1/10 fights against MC if they attacked at the same time.
what!!!!!!!!!!!! bats would beat mc in record time

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:42 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Originally posted by mighty adam
Sure with prep, but without it, he kinds of sucks. Batman usual equipment are:
* Batarangs : Batman's version of the Shuriken (Although they have always been more closely identified with boomerangs.).

* Bat-bolas : This weapon is thrown around the feet of Batman's enemies and ties them with a thin rope. Then, with the push of a button in Batman's glove it can cause an electro shock.

* Bat-cuffs : Bat shaped handcuffs, resembling Special Forces handcuffs. Using a one-piece design they slide closed and have to be cut off, using a special tool given to the Gotham PD.

* Communications device : Often an earbug, but sometimes handheld.

* First aid kit : For minor injuries. A larger kit is stored in most vehicles.

* Forensic kit : For impromptu examinations of crime scenes. A larger, more comprehensive one is in the Batmobile.

* Gas mask : Protection against air-toxins (i.e. the Scarecrow's Fear Gas). Depending on the writer and/or artist, it may also be incorporated with a rebreather.

* Goo gun : This elegant weapon fires an adhesive-like substance that delivers small electrical impacts to its victim.

* Grappling hook : Used to attach a line in order to scale sheer surfaces and/or swing across gaps.

* Infrared goggles : Using infrared technology to see thermal output in low/no-light situations.

* Kryptonite ring : Stored in a lead box, for use against Superman.

* Laser Torch : A strong minaturized laser used as a cutting tool.

* Line gun : Similar to a grappling hook, the line gun uses a strong clamp attached to a line, for scaling surfaces and/or traversing gaps. It can be recovered by releasing the clamp and rewinding the cable.

* Lock picks

* Micro camera

* Miniature smoke grenades

* Miniaturized toolkit

* Money (or as seen in batman & robin, a credit card)

* Rebreather : Allows Batman to breathe underwater or in vacuum. Depending on the writer and/or artist, it may also be incorporated with a gas mask.

* Remote control : Used to control the Batmobile and other vehicles.

* Stun (Flash-Bang) grenades : Used to blind and stun enemies.

* Taser

* Thermate grenades (Although they are identified as Thermite grenades it is safe to assume that they are actually Thermate since the former is a World War II technology which has largely been replaced by Thermate): An incendiary used to burn through obstacles. In Batman: Year One, the thermite charge ignited accidentally and destroyed the utility belt.

Where the most powerful being the Thermate granade, how is that to compare to the rocket launcher, the plama granades or humans, the shotgun, or the Plasma guns. The Batsuit is not as strong as the MJOLNIR.

PLUS I Batman is g@y I have a photo that support this.

Attachment: batbed.png
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:59 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

This also support it

Attachment: dibujo.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:13 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by mighty adam

I REALLY hope you're kidding. no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 08:38 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Broly92

Probobly no expression

Ben is tough but A couple Plasma Grenades in the mouth would surely kill him erm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 08:41 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I REALLY hope you're kidding. no expression
No, sorry but if Master CHief has the all 8 granedes and ROcket Launcher with 8 rockets pretty mmuch can kill Bruce. Or he might persue him to have a "patty" in MC house and because batman is g@y lets MC ra*e him and then kill him with the pistol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:27 AM
LegacyOfTheAsh
Punishment

Chief dies...he can beat Ultimate Hulk and thats it...Oh yeah...Chief dont belong here

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:58 AM
LegacyOfTheAsh is currently offline Click here to Send LegacyOfTheAsh a Private Message Find more posts by LegacyOfTheAsh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by magneto1992
No, sorry but if Master CHief has the all 8 granedes and ROcket Launcher with 8 rockets pretty mmuch can kill Bruce. Or he might persue him to have a "patty" in MC house and because batman is g@y lets MC ra*e him and then kill him with the pistol

No - just no. You have to be kidding. Hulk has survived much worse than the weapons you just described. The only version of Hulk that MC has a chance against is Fixit, certainly not Ultimate

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:09 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by LegacyOfTheAsh
Chief dies...he can beat Ultimate Hulk and thats it...Oh yeah...Chief dont belong here

laughing laughing

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:09 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Originally posted by boriquaking55
No - just no. You have to be kidding. Hulk has survived much worse than the weapons you just described. The only version of Hulk that MC has a chance against is Fixit, certainly not Ultimate
O sorry I din't mean bruce banner, I meant Bruce Wayne, sorry I know Hulk can kill MC duh!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:05 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Accel
What happened there?

Dont ask, just accept that it was Punisher's worst comic ever, even though it was fun to read.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:52 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Jesse7
I meant MC by the way, but if you meant the same, then you are very mistake.

Hulk would not be able to even touch MC, MC runs at 160 mph, and his reaction and thinking speeds are so high that the world is in slow motion to him.

Not only can MC effortlessly flip 60 ton scorpion battle tanks, but his bones and body has been enhanced to the point where he is extremely durable, fast, and strong.

With his MKIV suit he could take more punishment then hulk could dish out, that and the mjolnir mkIV self repairs in seconds of taking dammage.

MC would put easily KO hulk.

Hulk runs faster than 160 mph

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:16 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

hay speaking of hulk getting respect has he fought silver surfer in planet hulk yet?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:59 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Tassadar
Dont ask, just accept that it was Punisher's worst comic ever, even though it was fun to read.

The same comic where he beat Dr.Doom with a hammer stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:38 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote