KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Sigs

Smallville Sigs
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Here's what I got so far. I'm useing the 1st image you uploaded for my last and final pic on the right (but I'll have it in a comic style). Let me know if you want anything changed.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 01:58 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Boy Scout would be awesome!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:17 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I dont like the Middle Picture of him, It looks awesome with just the picture of him on the left, and just add like BoyScout or Superman or Kal-El, Your Choice. I really appreciate it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:12 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

and the pic on the right would be great, i just didnt like the pic of him in the JL pic, cause it was too small and blurry.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:16 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Get rid of the middle pic, got it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:43 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Yeah I just found out the Boy Scout is one of supermans nicknames laughing not just a random name from the show stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:21 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:35 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Woah that one looks SWEET

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:39 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah those are wicked cool!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:42 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Right now I'm working on getting some new fonts. I'll upload the sig tonight.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 08:17 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

okay dokie

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:50 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and if you call now, we will throw in a Red Kryptonite Clark, for no additional fee.

Let me know if you want anything changed.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Jan 22nd, 2007 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:04 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Lmao Those are SWEET!!! -Saves all of them- These are awesome Thanx so much Flash

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:20 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:24 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

your welcome.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:25 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Avi if you want one: (please log in to view the image)

and another sig I did for the hell of it when I was fooling around :(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Jan 22nd, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:39 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I still think it needs something... Maybe that shot where Clark is hanging from the rocket in Hidden?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:43 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Whats the program you use to take the background off the back of the Picture? When I try to make Signatures, Im forced to use the crop thing on paint and it hardly works, i had one where you can just erase the whole background in like 2 clicks and get the render

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:44 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
I still think it needs something... Maybe that shot where Clark is hanging from the rocket in Hidden?
Great idea!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Whats the program you use to take the background off the back of the Picture? When I try to make Signatures, Im forced to use the crop thing on paint and it hardly works, i had one where you can just erase the whole background in like 2 clicks and get the render

I use Abode ImageReady, and erase the background. There's more to it than that, but thats it in a nutshell

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:47 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Im ok at creating sigs, except Its hard to crop the picture i want.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:51 PM