KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Sigs

Smallville Sigs
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I never use the crop tool...well i dont think I do. I use the image resizing tool, than the lasso tool.

And I cant find a good image of clark jumping on the missle. If anybody else can: Please upload it for me-Thanks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:59 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Is the Lasso tool the one where you turn everything but your selected image white?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:08 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No, the lasso tool is where you take the "lasso" and circle the part of the image you want

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:12 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Thats what i do, but it doesnt turn out right, in my old forum, i had this sweet program that in one click you could do that, but i deleted it sad

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:15 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I think i found it, Ultimate Paint!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:20 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

http://oxoniensis-art.net/index2.htm Best place ever for Smallville photos

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:59 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I ate too many donuts sad

Attachment: super-fatsobjc221.gif
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:40 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Me and Kal COMBINED

Attachment: superflashbjc.gif
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:41 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Me and Dan COMBINED

Attachment: superman%20green%20arrow%20actioncomics314_rt.gif
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:41 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

YOU CANT OVER RULE SUPERMAN mad

Attachment: kingsupermanbjc.gif
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:43 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

GIVE THE KING A BANANA!!!

Attachment: superman-jlape.gif
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:46 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Oh yeah big grin

Attachment: ubu1.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:15 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

My first Creation big grin

Attachment: iyug1.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:26 AM
Kon-El

LITTLE HELP PLEASE

I see that you are talking about sigs here and i need a little help considering that. I dont know how to put a sig in my post messed So please if its not to hard for someone to post me how to do it thx.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:50 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

User CP> Edit Profile>Upload costume sig

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 05:04 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

(adding towhat Kal said) but make sure you resize the picture so it fits

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:02 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Thx for the help guys

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 09:24 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Here Kon, I made a quicky, tell me what changes you would like to see happen to this one (I have'nt had time to make a draft of the 2nd one you asked for, sorry)

(please log in to view the image)

w/ neon glow:

(please log in to view the image)

Not the greatest but thats why its a draft.

and I could'nt find a better pick of the League walking, Sorry.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 8th, 2007 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 09:12 PM
Kon-El

First one is ok but can it be animated from the moment they exit 33.1 till the moment when camera zooms in on Clark can you do it ?

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 09:43 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Do you want it all Animated or Just the 33.1 part?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:01 AM