KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Sigs

Smallville Sigs
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Here's draft 2:

(please log in to view the image)

or

(With the background as 33.1 exploding form Chloe's view)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:38 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I believe he meant with motion, like them actually walking.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 03:09 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Which you probably cant do with KMC limits.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 03:31 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

anyone like my sig (yes its a little small, im gonna fix that later)?

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 05:56 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
Do you want it all Animated or Just the 33.1 part?

Yeah with the walking, explosion, camera zooming in.

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 07:11 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

That might be a little hard for Kal to do Kon-el

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:05 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Give me until Wednesday, I just came back from NY, and now I know what your talking about when you say "animation".

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:44 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Give me until Wednesday, I just came back from NY, and now I know what your talking about when you say "animation".

Cool sorry i need to work on my english but thx cant wait to see how will it look like

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 10:26 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It's the best thing I could do, sorry:

(It was a lot smoother going, but something happened when I uploaded it.)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 03:34 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Kal can you make me one like that but usingmy sig instead of the justice league guys

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 09:01 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

looks great look here is my mail send it there please [email protected] thx means alot to me big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:25 PM
Kon-El

but there is little problem sig is to big to be uploaded messed

The file you uploaded is too large!
The maximum allowed file size for a signature is 50KB (51200 bytes).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:32 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I can make it smaller, but once it's at the size: 50KB, its wicked small.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 11:21 PM
Kon-El

I can make it smaller, but once it's at the size: 50KB, its wicked small.

Darn!!!! Make it like so i can see how does it look like messed But you really done a good job.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 11:43 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

It's the best thing I could do, sorry:

(It was a lot smoother going, but something happened when I uploaded it.)

THat is a work of art Kal, You rock.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 12:47 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Kon-El
Darn!!!! Make it like so i can see how does it look like messed But you really done a good job.
Give me a day or so, I've been busy lately.

Originally posted by Darkchoco
THat is a work of art Kal, You rock.
Why thank you! But the only part I dont like is the black around it, it's very boring. Anybody have any ideas to improve it?

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 15th, 2007 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:04 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah to you but you can make mine like thanks a lot Jackass I thought we wre friedns but not anymore I fu**ing hate u. U as*s hole

LOL

Last edited by Colombiankilla on Feb 15th, 2007 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:05 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

If thats the way you feel I just won't give you this: (please log in to view the image)
Kon, It's not worth the trouble, when I limited it to just the moving part it was still 2X too big.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 17th, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:49 AM
Amazon

Hey Kal Thanks for makeing me a signature. That was really nice of you. I don't know how to make stuff like that. That's pretty cool!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:45 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:34 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote