KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs. JLA

Galactus vs. JLA
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS can beat sups or anyone of them and SS is a fraction of galactus power.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:25 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
SS can beat sups or anyone of them and SS is a fraction of galactus power.
Surfer would catch a horrible pounding from the combined might of the JLA.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:26 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Juntai
Surfer would catch a horrible pounding from the combined might of the JLA.

I think he meant Surfer can beat anyone individually, not all at once. I still kinda disagree, though.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:07 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tyranus

imperiex is a ripoff of galactus, just that he was written like galactus should be, it was kind of like DC saying; now this his how a universal threat should be written, so anyone here thinks the JLA could take round 2 on imperiex??

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:17 PM
tyranus is currently offline Click here to Send tyranus a Private Message Find more posts by tyranus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tshern
I think he meant Surfer can beat anyone individually, not all at once. I still kinda disagree, though.

either which way.... say SS ties with sups and green lantern, SS is still a fraction of galactus power so.... can't galactus just finger flick them? or still beat them at all once?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:19 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

either which way.... say SS ties with sups and green lantern, SS is still a fraction of galactus power so.... can't galactus just finger flick them? or still beat them at all once?

Absolutely, its madness to say jla can take Galactus.

I just pointed out a minor feat for Big G, Disintergrating 15 Novas, and EACH Nova is nearly the Surfer's Equal.

Hercules attacks Galactus

(please log in to view the image)

"With a mere thought, Galactus can strip the flesh from your bones"

"Or Reduce you to protoplasmic slime"

"You dare lay hands on one who can Re-create you with but a passing whim"

Hercules is humbled by Galactus

Another minor feat for Galactus.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:51 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xjustice69x

galactus for the win no dout

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:57 PM
xjustice69x is currently offline Click here to Send xjustice69x a Private Message Find more posts by xjustice69x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

They would be benith his notice.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:38 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Mr Master
Absolutely, its madness to say jla can take Galactus.

I just pointed out a minor feat for Big G, Disintergrating 15 Novas, and EACH Nova is nearly the Surfer's Equal.

blink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:49 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

If this is is a str8 up fight with no devices that can destroy a galaxy such as ultimate nullifier, or the motherbox then Galactus should take this everytime with relative ease. Now, if the JLA are allowed time to get one of these items or come up with one of their own then, of course they have a chance.

Galactus has never been beaten through sheer force or will so far as I know. Maybe I am wrong.

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Oct 6th, 2006 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:11 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Juntai
They've defeated stronger, so it should be fairly concievable that it can happen.
I already shown how he can deal with them.
They go down.... hard!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Galactus>Superman

That JLA lineup>Galactus

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:02 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Galactus>Superman

That JLA lineup>Galactus
I can tell how wrong you are, just by your first answer.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:35 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Oh yes, I definitely believe Galactus takes this easily. What I meant was Silver Surfer might not be able to take every member of the JLA individually. But as you have pointed out, Galactus should take this every time.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:25 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Slaydo

Didn't the JLA get beat by a version of one martian manhunter on steroids in the Burning?

Galactus, barring jobbing, bad plot devices, Chris Claremont, Mark Waid, Kurt Busiek writing the story

OWNS the JLA.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:31 AM
Lord Slaydo is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Slaydo a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Slaydo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

All those who believe that Galactus can defeat the JLA are crazy. Superman, and or Flash alone could take this fight..

Since Galactus has no strength feats, I believe Superman is stronger. Superman could probably physically destroy Galactus, and if that doesn't work he could use T vo to defeat him.

All Flash needs to do is steel Galactus speed and than hit him with a trillion imp's. Or if he wanted to end this quicker he could drop the multiverse on Galactus dome piece.

I mean really, what can Galactus do. The last time he appeared in Comic, it only took two elder god beings to defeat him.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:54 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Slaydo

Is this the same Superman that got punched out by a kid in the JLA Pain of the Gods Series?

Or the same flash that couldn't capture Captain Cold?

Just checkin where there limitless power to beat galactus is comin from.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:34 AM
Lord Slaydo is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Slaydo a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Slaydo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Flash alone could take this fight..

Bwahahah! You crack me up! rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud eek!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:17 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

OK. I have seen people (on this forum) agree on the fact that Galactus would destroy Onslaught... Now you may wonder what I'm getting at...

How well did all earths heroes combined might fare against Onslaught?
Yeah that's right, not that good... Do you think that the JLA could punk all those heroes like that? If so? Think again...

Onslaught (although he lost in the end) was a MAJOR threat to earths heroes... And Galactus would kill Onslaught in 10 seconds...

Galactus would cream the JLA... It seems some people doesn't know how powerful he really is... Surfer for example would destroy any single member of the JLA but he would lose to the whole lineup..
Galactus easily took out 15 surfer level (or almost surfer level). And that was a MINOR feat for him...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:17 AM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

quote:
Since Galactus has no strength feats, I believe Superman is stronger.

Indeed. wasn't Superman the guy who managed to lift up an island in space in the movies(Not to mention, that one was filled with kryptonite which was acting as a suppressor for superman's full strength.)? Yeah thats what I thought.

And the kyle version of green lantern was the same sky who was able to move half of San Francisco to save it from a flood, as seen in one of the Grant Morrison JLA books.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:28 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote