KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs. JLA

Galactus vs. JLA
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bol Gath
OK. I have seen people (on this forum) agree on the fact that Galactus would destroy Onslaught... Now you may wonder what I'm getting at...

How well did all earths heroes combined might fare against Onslaught?
Yeah that's right, not that good... Do you think that the JLA could punk all those heroes like that? If so? Think again...

Onslaught (although he lost in the end) was a MAJOR threat to earths heroes... And Galactus would kill Onslaught in 10 seconds...

Galactus would cream the JLA... It seems some people doesn't know how powerful he really is... Surfer for example would destroy any single member of the JLA but he would lose to the whole lineup..
Galactus easily took out 15 surfer level (or almost surfer level). And that was a MINOR feat for him...

Galactus Loses, he's not that powerful, I mean he's only a universal threat.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:29 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

The JLA gets devoured!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:09 AM
Icesaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send Icesaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by Icesaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
newyorkcares

Originally posted by Draco69
If Galactus is PIS/CIS mode like he always is when he faces the FF, than the JLA takes it.

Sorry, still a newbie, what is CIS/PIS?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:34 PM
newyorkcares is currently offline Click here to Send newyorkcares a Private Message Find more posts by newyorkcares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Surfer can beat any single person on that line-up.

Not that it has to do with the thread.

But still.

Galactus takes this, twelve out of ten.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:27 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Soljer
Surfer can beat any single person on that line-up.

Not that it has to do with the thread.

But still.

Galactus takes this, twelve out of ten.

Yup, and enough with this Flash gives them all speed crap. G has taken down Surfer who is fast as heck. With ease I might add.

People should also check out the Odin & Thor vs Similar lineup thread.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Oh and to further illustrate my point please note that G took out Tyrant, who beat SS, Morg, Terrax, Glads, Jack O'Hearts, Thanos, and I can't even remember who else (I am too lazy to look for the scans)

I think those people alone could give this line up a run for its money.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:07 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Oh and to further illustrate my point please note that G took out Tyrant, who beat SS, Morg, Terrax, Glads, Jack O'Hearts, Thanos, and I can't even remember who else (I am too lazy to look for the scans)

I think those people alone could give this line up a run for its money.

Tyrant only stalemated Thanos. And remember, the Tyrant, who fought Thanos and the other people you mentioned was severely weakened.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:23 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Tshern
Tyrant only stalemated Thanos. And remember, the Tyrant, who fought Thanos and the other people you mentioned was severely weakened.

I am pretty sure he had everyone imprisoned, and then Thanos was only able to "stalemate" him by leeching his power cells, even then I think it is a stretch to call it that.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:38 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Tshern
No Tyrant whooped his ass. Thanos also had a power babble.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by newyorkcares
Sorry, still a newbie, what is CIS/PIS?

CIS- Character Induced Stupidity

PIS- Plot Induced Stupidity

Basically he means if Galactus is the same way he is when the Fantasic Four kicks his ass.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:41 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jla, Im telling you Galactus is only on the same lv of characters who are universal threats. The Jla are global threats, so they take the majority.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:58 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Jla, Im telling you Galactus is only on the same lv of characters who are universal threats. The Jla are global threats, so they take the majority.

what? since when is universal less than global? If there was a "head explodey" emoticon, I'd be using it now

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:17 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is one, but Galactus just got beaten by two elder gods who are presumed multiversal threats. The Jla have beaten Lex Luther before, so I say they win.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:23 AM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:26 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

There is one, but Galactus just got beaten by two elder gods who are presumed multiversal threats. The Jla have beaten Lex Luther before, so I say they win.
You forgot about Agamotto, who has dropped when he was fighting Galactus, that he was multiversal. Galactus stalemated him.
Superman and Flash have both been said in this thread, that they can take Galactus alone.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by bigbran
You forgot about Agamotto, who has dropped when he was fighting Galactus, that he was multiversal. Galactus stalemated him.
Superman and Flash have both been said in this thread, that they can take Galactus alone.

Flash drops the multiverse on Galactus while Superman T-vo's him, Batman whips out some anti-Galan spray, Wonder Woman calls the Godwave, the Green Lantern goes Parallax, and the Manhunter wishes he were more popular.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:37 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Flash drops the multiverse on Galactus while Superman T-vo's him, Batman whips out some anti-Galan spray, Wonder Woman calls the Godwave, the Green Lantern goes Parallax, and the Manhunter wishes he were more popular.

Now people are getting it yes

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:42 AM
MadroxRox

Galactus is, well, a cosmic, galactic being with great strength, intelligence, and other supreme abilities. There is a very good reason he is known as "The Destroyer of Worlds."

That being said, at least in the Marvel world, which of the major characters are yet to school Galactus on some battlefield - numerous times? He isn't by any means invincible, and when you look at his track record, at least on Earth, he isn't even really that tough.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:14 PM
MadroxRox is currently offline Click here to Send MadroxRox a Private Message Find more posts by MadroxRox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Bump.

I think the JLA could notch a few wins FF style, but only if they use their brains instead of their brawn. But I believe they still lose a clear majority because lets face it, there's nobody with the genius intellect of Reed Richards in the JLA team. Batman's resourceful with maybe Tony Stark-level ingenuity, but Reed Richards is pure human genius and that's all that FF ever had on Galactus. Also, just to update the thread, I think John Stewart ought to replace Kyle Rayner as GL.

Galactus 8/10

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 04:01 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Bump.

I think the JLA could notch a few wins FF style, but only if they use their brains instead of their brawn. But I believe they still lose a clear majority because lets face it, there's nobody with the genius intellect of Reed Richards in the JLA team. Batman's resourceful with maybe Tony Stark-level ingenuity, but Reed Richards is pure human genius and that's all that FF ever had on Galactus. Also, just to update the thread, I think John Stewart ought to replace Kyle Rayner as GL.

Galactus 8/10

Kyle > Jon.

Nuff Said.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 04:22 AM