KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Onslaught respect thread

Onslaught respect thread
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

I'm curious, just where was Dr. Strange this whole time? Was he fasting again?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:05 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nice stuff. Anyone know where you can find the Onslaught Saga? I checked Amazon and Ebay, but they only have over-priced used editions.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice stuff. Anyone know where you can find the Onslaught Saga?
Question: why would you want that saga? Onslaught was a really cool character, but that story wasn't very good IMO......

I checked Amazon and Ebay, but they only have over-priced used editions.
Well when i bought them years ago they were at the local comic shop, I'm not sure where else might have them now-a-days, Im surprised Amazon didnt have 'em....

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 5th, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Nice stuff. Anyone know where you can find the Onslaught Saga? I checked Amazon and Ebay, but they only have over-priced used editions.

Try this site, http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastor...pcat=Comics-All

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:08 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Galan777
Question: why would you want that saga? Onslaught was a really cool character, but that story wasn't very good IMO......

Well when i bought them years ago they were at the local comic shop, I'm not sure where else might have them now-a-days, Im surprised Amazon didnt have 'em....
Artwork was good. I have "For Tomorrow'so I wouldnt mind the onslaught saga.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:36 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Galan777

Curious more than anything. But I'm a sucker for epic plots (and epic battles). Even if it's sub-par plot and writing, I can forgive it for the sake of the spectacle.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You could always, download it....

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Taking out some soldiers with a Telepathic balst
(please log in to view the image)

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:24 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:55 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bad news the Onslaught Reborn mini will be written by Jeph Loeb sad

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:22 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Bad news the Onslaught Reborn mini will be written by Jeph Loeb sad

I know it looks so retarded with Captain America beating up Onslaught, as if he ever had a fkn chance at accomplishing that task.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:47 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by Galan007

I think if you look really hard in your local comic shop you can still find of copies just this week I bought a couple of old Onslaught issue featuring the Avengers and Fantastic Four

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:12 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

It seems as though Onslaught could beat Thanos one on one, if Thanos were not prepared

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:49 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ra˙ne
I think if you look really hard in your local comic shop you can still find of copies just this week I bought a couple of old Onslaught issue featuring the Avengers and Fantastic Four
Some do, some don't.

That really depends on how extensive the collection at your local comic shop is.

A lot of times your best bet is looking online.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 02:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
It seems as though Onslaught could beat Thanos one on one, if Thanos were not prepared

With the powers of Xman and Franklin I think he could hold his own against Galactus

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:53 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Ra˙ne
With the powers of Xman and Franklin I think he could hold his own against Galactus

I know, too bad his defeat was total PIS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:54 PM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I know, too bad his defeat was total PIS

Yea that was kinda cheap

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 12:21 AM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

Onslaught w/Magneto and Xavier completely subjugates the fiercely psi-resistant mind of The Hulk to the extent Cable and Storm must use their combined powers to “reboot” Hulk’s brain.

The classic and physically invulnerable Juggernaut was a major force in Marvel.
That is, until a single shot from Onslaught sent him across the country and knocked him out with serious injuries. They even thought Cain was dead...though maybe the mystical properties of the Gem renders him with no pulse? I dunno.

the Sorcerer Supreme himself is impressed by what Onslaught did with ripping the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak out of Marko and he also notes that Onslaught actually imprisoned Cain's mind and soul in the ruby

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:59 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Onslaught didn't say that he wanted his armour busted, in fact what he says implies quite the opposite. that he was surprised that any being could smash his body, but that now he's purely energy, he should be beyond such pummelling.

what it proves beyond question is that Hulk > Onslaught's strength >>>> every other character in the saga.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:07 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Isn't there a scan where Onslaught takes away Juggernaut's Crimson Crystal?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post May 14th, 2008 12:46 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote